Create Account

S64 mPT #3: Secret Handshake

my secret handshake with all of my teammates is to show them my otter penis, no one else in the league has an otter penis so no matter how others out there may try to impersonate me, none of them would have an otter penis so there's no doubt that mine belongs to me!

@Gwdjohnson @Jepox @goldenglutes @sakrosankt @Memento Mori @micool132 @5ympathies @Z-Whiz @Mr. Finland @Duff101 @RenoJacksonHS @Crunk @Gordon Bombay @Blastmeaway @CaptainCamel @Leppish @leviadan @qWest @efiug

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

ok so here in my country there are special language that create by youngster, so i think that will be my team secret to identify our own teammates

We look at each other and think very very hard about the spirit of a real stampede of Buffalo. We are psychic and have telekinesis powers so it works and a stampede of Buffalo will come and nearly trample us.

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

The Monarchs have a unique way of identifying who is and who isn't an imposter. Real Monarch players know that our real logo is a butterfly and each player has done extensive research on different kinds of butterflies. We know we can trust each other when we all start talking about butterflies and the imposter doesn't have anything to say

[Image: keithley.png]
[Image: mcalister.png]

To verify my teammates on the Falcons, each of them have to be able to identify a different family member and the same one can not be named twice. Each teammate needs to virtually remember every family member so they can name them off during these celebrations.

Words - 47

My secret handshake is not handshake at all. I will play recorded barking and if you don't know who it is, then you don't know me. I like to keep things simple as possible.

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]

The secret code is a special kind of raptor call, you only know the correct way to make the noise if you've been in our onboarding process with the team, it's deep, it's guttural, it's raptor speak.  Don't try and figure it out!

The secret handshake wouldn't be a secret if we told you would it?

It might just be that everyone knows who Hank and Carl are, except for you.'

29 words

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

The secret hand pressure of us, as a falcon, would certainly be the sprawling of our hands, just like paraching wings. Although many knew it, no one would be able to pass it like we did.

Toms Zīle - young talanted latvian goalie

In order for all teammates to know who is who they claim they are, the Manhattan Rage have put up a high-tech scanner prior to entering the arena. All players are initially scanned when joining the team, and all future scans are compared to the one in the database to ensure the same person is who they claim to be.

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

I have just have to come up to Kyle Sutton and ask if he thinks we have chemistry when on the ice together. After playing together for three seasons, I like to think we have some and most people would think so, but apparently he doesn't think we have any chemistry together.

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

The best way you can identify a zerk is, don't worry wait 20 seconds and they'll be sure to tell you. Alternatively, we carry massive giant fish everywhere we go to smack people over the head with because that's absolutely hilarious.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

the new secret Montreal identifier is a custom-made cologne by Paco Rabonne, infused with maple, bacon, and spruce smoke. It was produced in secret, and exclusively for the Patriotes. no one else can smell like a sweet and smoky fire.

[Image: banes.png]

Each one of the Zerks has a tiny little NL tattoo on our left wrists. For the cups we were on the team to win, we add a little tally mark below it.

[Image: vo42C2b.png]
[Image: hTIaaQX.gif]
HIT SOMEBODY

Cheers to tweedledunn and supertardis101 for the awesome signatures!

The handshake is simple.

It’s a jump to the left
And a step to the right.
Put your hands on your hips
And bend your knees in tight

It’s the pelvic thrusts that really drive you insane
Let’s do
The Bap handshake
AGAIN.

And then you keep doing that until someone has a nose bleed or there’s a game starting.

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn