Create Account

S64 PT #4: Mile High Clubs

Plane rides are boring and Williams is used to keeping himself busy for these long flights. Recently he has taken up a hobbie of online sim leagues. Williams is a Right Winger for the Newfoundland Berskers but his player in the SSHL (Simulation of Simulation Hockey League) is a 6’5 230 lbs defenseman playing for the Halifax Storm. The league is smaller and just starting up after a few seasons, but Williams’ player is one of the top talents throughout the league. 

In order to grow your player through sims, you need to help grow the league in it’s early stages. Making tiktoks, tweets, blog posts… anything to bring attention. The more you help out, the more your player benefits. Williams uses his SMJHL fame to bring in members from his Twitter and tiktok. Posting tweets and tiktoks on the plane rides and talking to fans through the league’s forum and discord. It is a nice way to meet fans and chat during the plane rides but also to develop his player to be one of the best in the sim league.

I think the ideal hockey team jet would be a nice combination of business and relaxation. There is always time for business at the rink, whether it be on the ice or in the video room reviewing footage, it's also important for the players and staff to have down time. There would definitely be a bar on board; you need to unwind a tad bit with some drinks. Secondly, a poker table for a little bit of friendly gambling and bonding time within the organization. Finally, at least for the relaxation part, there would be a sauna on board. Like I said earlier, you DO need some business aspects of the plane as well. Every seat / passenger would be given a pair of sound-proof headphones and a tablet with complete game footage on it. Also, there would be an ice bath on the plane for those fighting injuries or soreness. Of course, this would be the opposite side of the sauna.

Code:
Words: 150+

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Creative Prompt

I hate travelling in general either in car, train or plane. But being insanely rich and having the possibility to go wherever I want whenever I want sound pretty neat. My dream hockey jet would include an ice surface so I could skate , work on my game and would make time flies by faster. It would also include a 24/7 private pilot, I ain't ever piloting that thing. It's pretty much my biggest grip about travel, it's boring as fuck when you're the driver. I want multiple TVs, game consoles, PCs, etc. I'm not a big poker guy or anything that has to do with cards, but I'm a pretty big gamer. The possibility to game with teammates is a must for my dream jet. We could even use those TVs to review game tapes but highly doubt it would ever happen. Open bars and all that good shit is great as long I can get a bed, I ain't falling asleep in a damn seat.

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

The Navada Battleborn definitely love the private jets. There are multiple clubs that  are active when in the air. Naturally, the poker club is the largest club in the team. Everyone has played at least one game and it not unusual for multiple games of Texas Hold Them to be going on at the same time.I am aa fair player but not the best. The best poker players on the team have played with WSoP winners and are very good. I however and a big part of the gaming club. I make sure everyone knows what game we are playing on what day. We play just about every multi-player offering on Nintendo Switch. Mario Kart and Smash Brothers are the staples we play most often. We also play Splatoon, Animal Crossing, and the occasional third-party game. We have a lot of fun when we travel and always have a good time no matter where we are.

I am probably not the best one for this, because I'm not exactly the most hype person. My ideal jet would be more focused on relaxation after the game, with in flight entertainment where we would be able to watch whatever we want, maybe a laptop at each seat to work with what you need.

Of course, we would have the ability for the coaches to access the screens and display information and tape to allow them to utilize the time as wisely as possible. However, the goal would be to allow this to be a relaxing time considering all the work put in typically before and after the flight itself.

I would also include space in the back that would have video games available to play, a table for card games because you have to have cards, and a space with massage chairs and foot bathes to help players recover from all of their intense workout.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

The Minny locker rooms is PACKED FULL of the swiss. We got legends of the game likes Mathias Seger rocking up each game putting his body on the line despite being in the league FOREVER. Despite being French nationality, Arsene Leclerc has chosen to run with the swiss internationally, and lives very close to the border and has spent many vacations in Switzerland visiting extended family. There is also another big name in Cal, who has been the teams best forward and best player for probably the last three to four seasons at this point, and who is still putting in much of the team's offense each game. This trio, with a few others, generally form up on the travel days, playing cards, watching whats going on in the european football scene at the time. Checking on some european television programmes that they cannot get out in Minnesota normally as well through the magic of the internet. Just generally having a good time, and you best bet they keep it up during the IIHF tournament trips.

Slap McShotty is the veteran member of the hockey club on the New England Wolfpack team plane. The team bought a huge military cargo plane as the team transport and installed a hockey rink inside. Slap helps organize scrimmages and trainings with the rookies to pass on his legacy to the new generation. Ken works in league with Slap's hockey club, leading the hype squad in their own practices. With every hockey rink comes an arena seating 10k+ audience members, and the NEW plane is no exception. Ken has a rotating group of the most dedicated fans of the team picked via town-specific sweepstakes practicing their cheering and team spirit in the stands as the hockey club practices. They work on synchronized cheering, body art, and contorting themselves into standing letters to spell out profanities targeted at opposing teams. There are quite a few opposing teams so they have tons of material to practice on while the hockey club does its thing.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

player prompt

With our team, everything is very simple. Each team consists of small groups with more similar interests. This, of course, also happens on our team, because each has its own interests in different cultural affairs, or even video games. Then, if I have to talk about me, I'm actually pretty much with the team's goalkeepers. We have our own group, and we also stick to it. It certainly does not prevent us from talking to others, but we have a different approach to putting ourselves on games and getting it together is much better. You can even look at the performance of the team's goalkeepers this season, it's brilliant. There are also those who have great interest in other sports, such as American soccer. I'm not bound again by that kind of sport, so I don't mess up on their business. There is also a regiment of videogame fans who also categorize themselves into different game categories. But even though there are such groups, we are, in general, one big and friendly collective, aiming only one - TO WIN!

Toms Zīle - young talanted latvian goalie
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2022, 06:37 AM by goldenglutes.)

CREATIVE PROMPT

so the crazy hockey jet that i would have if i was crazy insane rich like maybe billionaire kind of rich would be an absolute gigantic plane like one of those huge planes like an airbus a380 that can seat like 800 people not because i would want to fly 800 people around but just to have enough space for all of the things that i would want to have. so first of all one section has got to just be a movie theatre, then another section will be a pottery making area (on second thought this might not be a good idea with all the turbulence). then we'll have a section that's just a beer section with a variety of all beers from all parts of the world including interesting sours for @hotdog and @micool132 and good stouts for @honkerrs and ontarian craft beers for @Gwdjohnson and la fin du monde for @Briedaqueduc and boring lagers (and some long drinks) for @Leppish. and uh we would have a small swimming pool that's just filled with milk so that people can swim in it and pretend to be cereal

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

I checked this weeks PT while I was in an airport, and thought it would be fun to write while I’m actually a mile high. Now I’m up here, but I have to use the notes app and I don’t think it has a word count feature.
The Edmonton flights always have a poker table active. With the bloated contracts and low cost of living in Northern Alberta (and art curation second jobs), it’s easy for the boys to throw a fat pot on a game of go fish.
The pranks used to be a bit heavier, and Julio enjoys regaling the rookies with stories of the previous generations. Wild boys like Tony, Keygan, Tommy, Tor, Brady, and Teddy. The young guys actually don’t like it too much, so Julio and Karl get off by playing “remember when”.
Movie club is also a part. Captains nominate players to choose media, whether it’s a movie, or an episode, they’ll throw the VHS into the control deck and the team will laugh/groan along to “SNL presents: the best of Chris Farley” (recommended viewing at full volume, to expedite concussion protocol).

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

If Parmborg could design his own Jet, it would be a dragon themed plane with the wings somehow like a dragon and incredible dragon paint all over it to make it look as close to a real dragon as possible On the inside would be all recliners, two levels and tv's everywhere set up with ps5 and retro versions of sega genesis with nhl 94 available. It would also have a deli in the back that made amazing sandwiches and of course would have a parm bar that served all kinds of parms in every format. Players wives would not be allowed on the plane but the Calgary Ice Girls would be, do with the information what you will. The Parm Plane would be a great time, all about eating, relaxing and being relieved while flying to the next SHL city. The plane would not run on gas though, it'd be a special new hybrid plane that ran on tomato sauce, obviously.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

The biggest group that has formed on the Detroit Falcons team plane is the gambling group. This group originated with me and all of the rookies, where I was pretty much just trying to take all of their hard earned money since they did not know the games we were playing. Once some of the vets got word of this, they wanted to hop in on the fun, which includes games the 5 hand poker, black jack and others. Some vets that now got into this is our captain Holden Steady and another vet Moritz Seider. The three of us have bonded more with the rookies since we were the rookies on the team last season. The three of us being drafted in spots one, two and three in this years Simulation Hockey League draft really brought us together on a more personal level, realizing we were striving for the same goals.

Words - 152

Player Prompt
The long amount of time spent in the air takes its toll, so Roddy B and the Patriotes do their best to make the most of their travel time. Roddy loves his plane naps, and he'll be the first one out cold on and overnight flight. When he's not catching up on his beauty sleep, however, Roddy has decided to teach the team how to play crib, and brings his crib board in his carry-on on every flight. The game was slow to catch on, but who doesn't love crib, really? Now, he and the others always manage to find a group to get a game in, and Roddy has the win record for the team.

When he's not napping, or playing cards, Roddy is usually bothering the team chef, trying to badger him into trying some of Roddys odd ideas for extra-high protein snacks. He has been thrown out of every team kitchen at least once.

[Image: banes.png]

Igor Victory of the Philly Forge of the SImulation Hockey League just came into a ridiculous amount of money. He won the Finnish version of the lottery, which, if you count in inflation, tarrifs, and multi-lateral off shore taxing institutions and smart investing, he won it bigly. This means that he just bought a new plane for the team to charter every week. It's a great investment because the team actually pays him to use his plane, and that makes for a big difference in the long run. This plane is like Airforce One, but with even more perks. A theater room to watch all of the game reels. A dedicated card lounge. A dedicated gaming room with all the classics hooked up. A kitchen where you can order almost anything you could ever want. It even has a 3 person sauna for all the finns out there who can't go a game with out a trip to church. Whatever team Igor goes to, wellpch, they're going to be flying in style.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Prompt one

Jaska Seppala of the Buffalo Stampede and his fellow teammates of the Buffalo Stampede have gotten quite close to one another while traveling around and doing that hockey thing. One club that has formed is the chocolate milk club where while on the plane some of us gather around and poor chocolate milk into wine glasses and discuss the rise and fall of Genghis Khan and the tragedy of Darth Plagueis (it is not a story the Jedi would tell you). I really enjoy that club because I like Chocolate Milk. That club includes me, Bean Beanman, and Steve Harrington. Another club that is very exclusive, so exclusive only @Ragnar and I are in. We call ourselves the docking bros and participate in ways we can can push ourselves to dock in numerous different ways. It can get pretty hot and heavy and we pride ourselves as the pioneers of the fakie fakie Y Y Ladder Stall dock. It is not something I would recommend trying at home, only trained professionals should participate in it

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page