Create Account

Thank You Anchorage Armada

Thank You Anchorage Armada!
By Spack Jarrow

It's funny, when I first joined the league the thoughts of retiring and re-creating just for the purpose of staying in the SMJHL was alien to me. It hadn't even occurred to me at the time that people would do something like that. Now that I am at the end of my SMJHL journey, I understand it now. It is no longer a strange concept. Going through the process of leaving the only team I've played for is tough and I'll miss playing for the Armada and being able to help them on the ice.

My time with the Anchorage Armada was an absolute pleasure, and an honour doing so as the Captain. It's been a long journey in a short amount of time. I join the league from a random reddit post in r/hockey and came in with absolutely no knowledge of the league. Anchorage welcomed me in and showed me the ropes, caught me up on some of the more interesting moments of league history, and provided me the ability to make myself at home. I enjoyed my experience so much that I am now in 3 different sim leagues.

I'm now an Armada fan for life and I won't forget the time I've had these last 6 months and hope to be a welcome alumni in the future. Hopefully in another life I will get to wear the jersey again at some point.

Good luck you beautiful boaters!

Specific Thank You's

I am usually not one to ping people but I am going to make an exception this time.

First let me thank @Gwdjohnson for being my original GM and for drafting me to the team to giving me the minutes to succeed. From GM to rookie teammate, what an adventure.

Thanks as well to @bluesfan55 who was instrumental in me not only being on Armada but my future IIHF career with Team Switzerland, also kept your promise on playing at least once with Jarrow. I appreciate you showing me interest.

My thanks also goes out to my draft big-brother @Briedaqueduc who helped me figure out what the hell I was doing when I first joined. An absolutely amazing teammate who never got the recognition he deserves. Manhattan is lucky to have you. My only regret was playing the same position and not being line-mates during our time with Armada.

@Vulfzilla left the club last season but he was a huge part of my junior career experience and one of the funniest teammates I've ever had and I wish to thank him for making my time more enjoyable. It was nice having another rookie who was learning along side me. I still miss you!

Thanks to all my Armada teammates and alumni, @Weretarantula @Zomp @Wearingabear @Acsolap @hotdog @ml002 @Jepox @honkerrs @golden_apricot (sorry to those I may have missed -- I'm terrible with names), for the entertaining topics such as Montreal Steak Spice and how much a fart in a jar costs. Sorry I haven't been more active and that I won't be there to help you next season but I wish you all the best of luck. I'll be sticking around discord as an alumni if you all will have me.

Lastly, extra thanks to @Ragnar who could have easily traded me after he took over the team. The care in which you have shown for the players on your team is remarkable and I know now that I was extremely lucky to have you as my GM to begin my career. I know I am not the most vocal person in the locker room and wish I could have been more help to you and the team there. Thank you for everything you have done for me and the club, it means more to me than you know. I hope we find ourselves on the same team in the future.

Hope this doesn't sound like I am leaving the server or anything like that. You're still stuck with me there.

Cheers Anchorage! Love you! Boats for life!
Go Armada go!

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

[Image: 671881599293587466.webp?size=96&quality=lossless]

it's been a fun 4 seasons playing with you, have fun in Winnipeg!

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Best of luck in Winnipeg!

[Image: Jepox.gif]

<3 will miss you brother! Best of luck

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

fart in a jar was a quality one.

HSK a real one

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

Beautiful. Thank you for your time on Anchorage. It's a huge dent losing you, but I know you'll do amazing things in Winnipeg!

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

CAPTAIN!!!

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Eyyyy. Happy for our continued future interactions in the LR

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

we love you spack! it was an honor to be your gm. go kick some ass in winnipeg buddy

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

I hope you know I'd run through a simulated brick wall for you. IT WAS AN HONOUR!

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: image.png]

Jazz hands

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

I have no affiliation with the boat team, but I can say with certainty that HSK has been the ultimate ambassador for the ANC culture during his time in the Aurora locker room. We can't wait to have you up next season!

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother