Create Account

S64 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you

All the love to @Evok and @Faelax for drafting me to a team that I’ve wanted to play on for a long time and also for making sophie play good and have good times.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

I’d want to thank our amazing GM Jess, who no matter what got me through anything I needed during this season. I had an endless amount of questions, and without her, I would not have made it with my team this far. I’d also like to thank Shylo for introducing me to this league, and allowing me to make a new home with my team. Speaking of my team, I love them to death! Couldn’t of asked for a better pack of misfits, and I can’t wait to see what’s ahead for us.

Thank you @esilverm for making an index that no one sees or hears about in the STHS version of the index. It is the best index and we will #never forget

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

It would take a long time to thank all of the wonderful friends I've made here and so many other great members of this community. Big thanks to the Boat gang especially.

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Shout out to @SouthPaw for helping answer questions I have and getting me more acquainted to the league!

Thanks @TheSparkyDee and @jay2233 for making my player work as intended in his rookie season!
Also thanks @caltroit_red_flames for making SHL trading cards a thing!

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

I'd like to thank @Fluw for bringing me on board the Anaheim management team, as well id like to thank all of the Anaheim roster for being so amazing

[Image: qlfNSs6.png][Image: tfifKNV.png]
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png]

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: jO2Di2N.png]

Shoutout to Curbeecurbs for getting me involved

@SouthPaw has got to be the best and most helpful manager in the league. I love the Maine Timber locker room and all my peeps over there!

[Image: Oa8OpwNyDg-K2JwGMV_wCV9Yt4_2wZc5y5QPLUXn...authuser=0]

Want to give a shout out to @SouthPaw for giving me a shot at making a name for myself in this league!

The main thing I have to say is thank you to Jess @sköldpaddor for being so helpful to me in this league. Even before you drafted me, you convinced me to give this league another try and I am glad that I did. Such a relief to experience a league being somewhat "new" to the community and not be a general manager.

[Image: jsteele1423.gif]
[Image: dOfqg1T.png]
[Image: lhZ3TTV.png]
[Image: QwTZD8C.png] [Image: uJXrVDL.png]
Click my logo below to see me LIVE on Twitch!
[Image: vNTwVv3.png]

Huge love to the entire Outlaws roster, huge help in the brand new players SHL career, @Ace @Fluw @Big Newff to name a few off the bat. Absolutely adore this team, these dudes and what we're going to accomplish together.

tryna make a change

Shout out to @SouthPaw a great leader who has  done a lot to help me inside and outside the league.

@Nhamlet you're a great friend always thinking about others.  Congrats on your big life news.  Love ya.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

There are not enough things I can say about @SchwarzNarr. She is literally one of the best humans, not only in sim leagues. Who else would I talk trashy ass reality tv with.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]