Create Account

The creation of a new Media piece

So welcome folks, I’m excited to bring some fun analysis through out each season. I am bringing to you SHL’s rendition of Sportsnet’s NHL media article 32 Thoughts, called 20 Thoughts. Now formally you should expect next season to start with League Season Preview, then Trade Deadline with a review on the season so far upon that. We will do an End Season Recap/Review and Playoffs Review. After that we will go into the free agent frenzy and draft analysis articles. 

I will be getting various members involved in interviews through out this process. If you are interested in giving your own team’s in-depth Analysis of Expectation, Player Movement, Maybe some weakness that are being hopefully filled, maybe some insight on players being drafted, overall locker room atmosphere, etc. I would love for you to contact me on Discord or by Forum with any info for this. 

This is going to be a general look over everything, if everything goes to plan I will quite possibly be hosting a streaming series as well that I hope you would also all join.
This overall point to this media is well, of course, money lol. But for the main focus I have been wanting Player engagement, reading into the league becoming more knowledgeable about the league, and giving your inside perspective to at least engage in the league. The other huge thing is being a fresh new look at the SHL as a whole. With new changes, I have made a commitment to apply myself and invest into the overall engagement of the league.

If you are interested in joining me talking conversation about the league, league history, or even season/team analysis on streams or in the media, please do let me know.

Ideas I have made in concept that I am willing to start myself is starting a free agent frenzy stream. Among other ideas as a Draft Preview series or a Playoff preview series. General point is im going to invest in different fresh ideas that will bring back, and/or add extra engagement into the league as a whole. Maybe it’s in form of a media post, or a Yt/Twitch Stream, or maybe it’s a Podcast. Let me know your thoughts, but anyways NEW MEDIA is 20 Thoughts is going to get started and debut for S66. Im willing to work with others on this and share the money if people want to join me as a group on this lol. 
P.s. If anyone is interested in SMJHL 14 Thoughts maybe, let me know I might work on it if I get the time for it.

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

P.s. Yeah I’m going to proof read the series, this was not proof read.

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

Looking forward to it!

[Image: banes.png]

That's cool!
I love what Friedman is doing and I'm sure you will do a fine job.

I might help with the SMJHL part if you do one.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]