Create Account

S65 mPT #3: That's Showbiz Baby

Videl recently got offered a role as an assistant to a small bank firm in a reboot of "Miami Vice", but they make her not look obvious.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Easy--M'Baku Olubori, if given a chance, would take a shot at being on FX's Atlanta. The particular storyline I think Baku would jump at would be as part of Lil Nas X's entourage if he also made a guest appearance. Olubori is a large man, so he'd fit in well as a bodyguard.

Otherwise, get this man into the Black Panther sequel. He bleeds African pride, and being a dual Nigerian-Wakandan citizen, the chance to represent his homeland authentically is everything everything all at once.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Ashton King was recently asked to star in the next rap music video for internet superstar Jake Paul. Now obviously, King is accepting this offer and putting on the biggest baddie performance of all time!

[Image: hjcbQe3.png]

Ricky Koivu was featured in the most recent video for a song off Playboi Carti's "Narcissist" in which he is one of the many people moshing at a show while a song that totally released plays. (36 words)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Mats Marner was extremely excited to have a cameo role in the new game of throne series prequel on HBO for the opening pilot episode. Marner would be casted as one of the knights fighting against the Targarians.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

McHits is currently fascinated with the wholesome nature of "Love on the Spectrum" and would love to be involved in some of the scenarios presented. The people on the show are so kind, sweet, and caring, and it would be a super positive experience to try to help them find love Smile.

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

Nathan Wanted to and got a part in the new Top Gun movie. He has always had a dream of being able to fly in a fighter jet and the movie was a chance for his dream to come true!

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

Justin Time will be making his television debut in an upcoming episode of Star Trek, as a disposable redshirt who gets killed off in the most ridiculous way possible!

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

mitchell van der heijden was given a small role in his favorite television show borgen where he plays the inept assistant of the dutch prime minister

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Sarah Burke is going to make a cameo in a reboot of the show New Girl in an episode where Schmidt sets out to prove his figure skating skills to the gang. She'll mostly just be there in the background practicing, but might throw in a chirp or two about his goofy skating outfit.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid, swoosh and eni for sigs! <3

Mat Smith has no acting experience, which is why he was surprised when he got the call to play the lead in the upcoming Fast and the Furious movie, whichever one they're on now, without any audition or anything. He should fit right in given that you'd be hard pressed to find anyone on those sets who can act.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

The only demand that Bean will have is that there is a can of beans in every scene that has his face on the cam for promotion purposes.

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

Borje Samuelsson grew up wanting to be an extra in a movie. In this opportunity, he's being used as an extra in five scenes. He walks in the background and stares at the camera while making a funny face, before walking off. It's like an easter egg role.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

I was cast in the new movie Raiders of the Lost Bark. It is a spoof of Raiders of the Lost Ark but it is mostly about dogs and there are veery few people cast. It also is filmed in Bosnia and on a very low budget.

I don't watch much TV, but if I had to make an appearance, I would love for it to be on The Office. I love to laugh and that show always puts me in a good mood, so being a part of it would be a great experience.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]