Create Account

S65 mPT #3: That's Showbiz Baby

Makrus was thrilled to be offered a small guest role on the hit TV show Letterkenny. Makrus gets to play one of the background hockey players. Makrus can't act but he can skate.

[Image: qm0v49d.png]

Hank Stopper would play himself, being the goalie for the Grizzlies in a game of hockey. They would also double as a salmon salesman at intermission. Very meta indeed.

I think Kaapo would like to be invited to play an uncomfortable foreign character with a thick accent on a comedy show, think about Nikolaj's dad on Brooklyn Nine-Nine. I'm sure it'd make him shine.

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

Buck would be featured in a music video if he had a choice. Buck would be featured on the ice in full gear helping the band win their hockey game.

[Image: keithley.png]
[Image: mcalister.png]

My character is gonna figure as star of the next music video done by JUST @lespoils Just sings a french cover of the tale of a magnificient knight and as such Angus McFife the eighteenth is the perfect cast to play such role, being himself a knight and direct desecendant of whom the original english song talks about. I'm gonna wear my green armor for this video, and wield my glorious Laser Powered Goblin Smasher.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Luka would like to either be in a sci-fi movie or an inspirational sports movie centred around him and his story. He can't dance, I hope the company knows that.

FN LN would most likely be cast in an Avengers movie, not because he has some sort of super power, but because he is just such a good looking guy.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

You may not be aware since the show doesnt run anymore but I was a main character in phineas and ferb, I think that it would be nice to be in a spy movie as the main character, maybe I could be the first platypus 007!

Patya am really loving Stranger Things! Therefore, Patya am wanting cameo in season 5! Is final season when it is coming out! Maybe Patya am playing bad Russian mans. Patya notice many of these is in show. Patya am okay with this role because is taking place in 80s and America and Russia not liking each other because of War that is Cold.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

Elizabeth Doyle is a big fan of cooking show, i think she would uses her connections and celebrity in order to be invited as a celebrity judge to one of the many cooking show shot in new york.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Jesper is a big fan of reality television competition shows, and ultimately with the time off during the summer, makes an appearance hosting a competition for Big Brother 24 this summer in which the houseguests have to shoot a puck off a ramp and try to have it land in the highest number bucket, with the higher number being a smaller target as well. It was a blast for him.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

You know I just saw Top Gun 2: Electric Boogaloo and let me tell you, I would love to see Jon St. Ark as one of the pilots in the program. His callsign? Doughboy.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

Marco Barengrub's favorite series is The Office. As everyone knows, there will be a reboot and his agent got him a small role. He can't wait to play Michael's assistant to the assistant

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

I am choosing to be a feature in whatever song Alicia keys is a feature in next, as she only features in absolute bangers (see City of Gods as an example)

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

i think tommy westbrook but this time i upd would like maybe invloved in like a musical. he would do a signing role in the side character position

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]