Create Account

S65 PT #5: Day With the Cup

After winning the 4 star cup in his J’s career Makrus has dreamed of hoisting the Championship cup. Makrus doesn’t actually know what the cup is called but he is calling it the Championship cup. Makrus’s cup fantasies with the cup start with going for a nice drive together. Through Canadian roads down to a nice lake. Having a picnic at the lake until the bugs become annoying and then heading back to Makrus’s house. Once at the house the party gets started with Pizza and orange soda. The TV has the goon movie playing while Makrus and the cup enjoy a romantic evening. Makrus uses the cup to drink his orange soda. There are montage flashes of Makrus shaking a can of soda and spraying the cup with it. The Cup being in various places around Makrus’s house. And of course the cup with a marker next to it and funny pictures drawn on Makrus’s sleeping face. This is all set to the song Happy Together.

[Image: qm0v49d.png]

If I had the Challenge cup for 24 whole hours, the first thing I would do would be to take it to my home town in Ljubljana, Slovenia. I would celebrate with my family and friends and so, show them I had accomplished something. I would especially like to show it to my father, who always said I'd be better off continuing the family business rather than doing what was my passion, which was playing hockey. I'd hope to make him understand that it doesn't matter what you're doing, but what matters is that you should have a passion for doing what you're doing. Unless you have that zeal, you'll never be able to do anything well enough to be happy in life. I wouldn't have much more time because going from the US of A to Slovenia is already a long flight.

150 words

My day with the cup is very similar to Ovi's days with the cups in the real world. I would take it everywhere with me, and would make sure to schedule as many events as I could on my designated day with the cup. It would be sitting shotgun while I played an early morning round of golf, followed by a nice swim in the pool (with the cup of course). After that, we would have a lovely stroll through the mall, talking to anyone who would listen about the cup and what it took to win it, followed by an immediate rendezvous at 7/11 to fill the entire thing with slushy and drink out of it. Once it's night, the cup would come out on the town with me - we would see the sights, see the clubs, and enjoy the atmosphere of the night. At the end of it all, I would pass out, curled up next to the cup, with a blissful smile on my face.

(171)

[Image: vo42C2b.png]
[Image: hTIaaQX.gif]
HIT SOMEBODY

Cheers to tweedledunn and supertardis101 for the awesome signatures!

PLAYER PROMPT

When Evert Jansson was younger and wanted to start playing hockey a lot of people doubted him. The only ones who really believed in Evert Jansson were his friends and family. So therefore Evert Jansson would first look up where everyone who doubted him lives now and take the cup with him and knock on their doors. And when the doubters open they would see Evert Jansson stand there with the cup and Evert Jansson would brag about how he made it and how the doubters are low-life.

After that Evert Jansson would go on a tour to places that ment a lot to him and shaped him to who he is now. Evert Jansson would also go to the Hockey club he played in when he was merely a young child dreaming about making it into the big leagues to show his coaches how grateful he is that he got to have them as his coaches.

PLAYER PROMPT

My day with a bucket at my disposal would certainly be miraculously filled and lovely. I really want to enjoy it and I hope I'll be able to play it in Detroit this season. It would be very early to have the day done as it is, because each one is given one day. I would certainly take the cup to the family on site in America. They deserve to see my trophies because without them I would be nothing in this world. Then I would certainly fly to Latvia, where I would meet my youth coach, who has invested very much in me. I think he would be happy with this move, and he would have something to say. Finally, it would also be taken to my youth school, where I was trained before I moved. Placing the trophy in a visible position so that the pupils can see it and possibly one of them will start training in hockey for the sake of such a trophy and make progress for our country. I would be very honored for this opportunity, and I hope it will come as soon as possible.

Toms Zīle - young talanted latvian goalie

Prompt #1

Jack Klompus has been chasing the Challenge Cup his entire career. From the rough start in Minnesota to the rebuilding years in Manhattan, Klompus has never really gotten close. The teams on San Francisco are definitely the ones that seem to have the most realistic shot despite just getting beat up by the Panthers in this playoffs. If Klompus and the Pride were to see the success of winning the cup, I'm sure that Klompus would end up taking it back home to St. Paul, MN to show off his achievement to his family and friends after being away for so long to play professional hockey. It wouldn't be some over-the-top spectacle but giving his close ones the opportunity to see the trophy in person would be a special day for Klompus and everyone that has been following his career from home. Of course, the LR after the cup-winning game would be a different story in terms of antics.

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Player prompt

Tomas Lind has never won a cup, trophy or anything in his career so the possibility of actually winning the Challenge Cup at some point in the future is something he is dreaming about. If luck would have it that he would one day be able to raise the cup over his head and spend one day with it he would definitely take it back home to Sweden and his hometown. It's been a while since a trophy has been seen up in the northern region of the country so there will probably be a lot of excitement if that were to occur. One thing that Tomas would like to do is to use the opportunity to try and spread the word of hockey and the SHL to the young people. Visiting a couple of local ice hockey rinks and spend some time with some local youth teams would be high up on his agenda.

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

PT pass

Berserkers Patriotes Finland
[Image: EX8JdSr.png][Image: yGcdOWc.png][Image: Bphj82E.png] [Image: BxfKXyg.png] Credit to Redderder15 for the sig
[Image: UDU9SiD.gif]

ah my 24 hours with lord stanley.. or whatever we call it here. Its the thing hockey players dream about and honestly I think is pretty damn cool. Seems unqiue to hockey or at least the high profile of it is unique to hockey. I wouldnt eat cereal out of it or drink anything out of it. I'd probably just throw it someplace safe in my large home and put it on display and invite all my friends and family over and have a fun day and the cup would be on display. Ill pick it up and display my might or see if anyone wants to take pictures with it (no touching) but other than that it will probably be the Cup's quietest day of the year. Ill just be happy I have it and ill frame a photo of me holding it with the family around me so i can look upon that to work harder when i need inspriation.

PLAYER PROMPT -

When I win the cup (because im gonna win the cup one day), I will bring it to do what no other player has done with it, slaying goblins. Angus is a proud knight with a heart of steel, and with his Glorious Hammer you can be sure he smashes goblins every other day. With the cup, he might even use the precious trophy to eliminate some of those vermins. I would also bring the cup to Dundee, to give the villagers some hope after being masacred by zombie unicorns, fireballs and lightning. I would then host a pool party with all my friends and former friends from Atlanta, like @Gwdjohnson and @5ympathies. They would have to bring their own alcohol however because that would bankrupt me paying for their booze. @Leppish would also have to bring his long drinks from finland because nobody drinks this in my part of the Terrorvortex where I live. @leviadan would host a 2 hour comedy show where he slams his best poetry about how we won the cup. The whole team would finally get the ice cream @hotdoge promised us. @mr.finland would play with the dogs and @paulbinder would be the one in charges of grilling the meat.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

player prompt:

If Roderic Banes won the cup, the large and wild party would likely be with the team. In his own personal 24 hour block with the cup, the pace would be a little more subdued. He would bring it to his local rink and let the kids see it and take some pictures with it, then bring it to meet the barge on Barge Chilling Beach. After it met the local celebrities, he would take it home, and use the cup part of the trophy as a vessel to mix pancake batter, and make lucky pancakes for his two moms. Nothing too crazy, nothing too weird. If we has feeling especially feisty, he would take it over to Rogers Arena and dangle it in front of Jim Rutherford and the Sedin Twins and be all like "see? It's not that hard!" Oh the life of a Vancouverite. Tis a consumnation dearly to be wished. and thats pretty much that.

[Image: banes.png]

24 hours with the cup? really interesting , ok if i ahve 24 hours with the cup for sure first i will wake up and drive to take the cup with me, after that i'm gonna go parade with the other teammates first around the town celebrate with the fans of course. Then after the parade already finish, i'm gonna take the cup to my old school and college, show all the teacher and people there that this school produce winner!!!!! after that i'm gonna talk to my teacher and thank them for everything that they already teach me, after that don't forget photo session and a little bit talk session with current hockey team from my school and college. After that i'm going to have party all night with the cup with all my best friends, drunk until morning and sleep with the trophy in my lap . Bringing it back to my teammates first in the morning for sure

Player Prompt
[Image: SkBrxtm.png]

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2022, 01:27 PM by vic03.)

Prompt 1:

Densiova has won the 4-star cup three years in a row now, and honestly he has heavily toned down what he did the cup in his second and third victories. The first one he won he brought it back to Jelgava and had all of his childhood friends come to a party where the they got completely shitfaced. His second time winning it he once again brought it back to Jelgava and once again had his friends come over but this time it was a lot more relaxed and they just sat around drinking and talking about their lives. On his third victory he didn’t he go back to Jelgava, he brought it back to his apartment in Newfoundland and played with his cats showing them the cup. Who knows, maybe if he wins his fourth and final one this season he’ll throw another party, or maybe just chill with cats again idk.

[Image: ROZESIG.png?ex=6622170a&is=660fa20a&hm=2...height=655]

PBE Affiliate

[Image: crunksig2.png]