Create Account

Meowski Only Norway S67 Player (Double IIHF Media)
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2022, 12:41 PM by Andy. Edited 2 times in total.)

Pawter Meowski recently up went to the interested prospect camp recently for team Norway. When he got there, he looked over the name tag table and saw that only one name was under the S67 group. The person running the check in told him that he's the only one.

It was a long and slow tryout for Meowski. Not because he wasn't good enough, but because he was the youngest and there was no one the same age to hang out with. He spoke with current player Tanjiro Kamado who had transfered to Norway about his experience.

"I have been here a long time," he started, "It was a whirlwind when I was looking for a place to play international hockey. My agent and most of his players had previously played for Czech (still miss you guys, was awesome to be a part of it for so long as well as federation head, shout out to @artermis ). I wanted to do something different. As a pro I learned that new experiences can definitely make a big difference."

After the conclusion of the camp, Meowski was brought up to see the federation head @Muerto. Unknown to most, Muerto is an ageless being. As far back as Meowki's agent could remember, Muerto had been around. He had earlier faked his death when he went under the name of Kez Kincaid but now was going under the moniker of Muerto.

They spoke about the future of Norway. He told him that he was the future. They also spoke about the current preseason for the IIHF and how Norway was doing well and hoping that one day they would be able to pass the torch to Meowski. They also spoke about what Meowski would do for the WJC the following year. As he could see, there were not a lot of prospects for Norway so they would not be able to field a competitive team. He would most likely be joining team world. While a bit dissapointed, Meowski understood. Playing international hockey wasn't always perfect, as high quality players like himself and others are hard to come by. He did wonder, with all of the American and Canadian players in his draft class if any of them were going to transfer. He loves Norway very much. It was an amazing place to grow up as a cat. I mean their IIHF mascot is an otter for peep's sake. He's looking forward to his future with Norway as it looks bright, but for now he trains for the SMJHL draft, and the WJC the following season.

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

<3

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY