Create Account

POST DRAFT INTERVIEW
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2022, 12:48 AM by TheHammer43. Edited 1 time in total.)

"The Kelowna Knights, taking the first NewGen of this draft, Uh a fellow habs fan by the Name of Jacques Hammer"

[Inteviewer] Hey Jacques, How are you feeling?

Jacques: Oh I'm feeling fantastic thank you for asking.

[Inteviewer]  Great Jacques happy to hear. I just wanted to ask you a few questions if you don't mind?

Jacques: No problem I don't mind at all.

[Inteviewer] Jacques, most importantly how does it feel to be drafted so high and be the first NewGen drafted?

Jacques: It's an unbelievable feeling, Couldn't believe it at first, almost thought it was a prank, to be honest. Umm, it feels great, y'know it's super humbling, shows all that hard work I've been putting in is paying off, and let's just hope that I can prove that this was the right decision by Kelowna because I can only imagine how risky of a move this can be for them.

[Inteviewer] Did you know Kelowna was interested in you?

Jacques: I mean I had a feeling I was a possible selection for them, Y'know we had a good conversation as I try to with every team that contacts me, but I never could have predicted this.

[Inteviewer] What do you feel is your expectations going into this upcoming season?

Jacques: Well I can definitely feel some pressure I can tell you that, No one wants to be the fourth overall pick who didn't meet his said expectations. What I feel like my expectations are going to be are getting the puck in the net, helping make some plays both offensively and defensively and *Slight pause* being a great teammate on and off the ice. 

[Inteviewer] Okay Jacques last question, Now what are you hoping to bring to this team?

Jacques: I'm hoping to bring a fast-paced style of offense, y'know really speed things up, cause ya can't stop what ya can't catch. I'm also hoping to bring a winning atmosphere, I won't be the first to tell ya that I absolutely one hundred percent can't stand to lose, losing hurts me so bad every time that It brings me to my knees and I'm hoping with my positive attitude I can really inspire some of my teammates. 

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]