Create Account

S66 mPT #1: Freudian Slip

For my player it would probably something based around profanity and crass language. Back in Europe our rules are a loooot more relaxed in regards to the US, whose standards are just weird in my opinion. Like, you can see excessive amounts of violence and moral filth in the middle of the day, but nudity or swearing are banned with an almost prudish fervor? I find that very strange indeed...

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

I may have gotten a bit overzealous in a press conference and trash talked Newfoundland a bit too much after my Detroit Falcons came back from 3-1 down to beat them in the Four Star Cup. I was riding high off of the championship and should have contained myself a bit better. Saying that their dynasty was over wasn't the right wording...I should have stuck to the typical PC stuff "great team", "great fight", etc.

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

Kayden Pale Screwed up in his draft interview but having some choice words for the pride and how the brand of the team is he faced some backlash because of this

Quote:
Citadelles

My player doesn't do so well at interviews first thing in the morning before a coffee. She didn't say anything bad in particular the last time it happened, she just kind of mumbled something about sticks and pants and walked away.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

Jonathan Mercer made a small appearance at one of the Hamilton high school Science Fairs where he said "orgasm" instead of "organism". He still hasn't moved past the incident.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2022, 04:08 AM by Mutedfaith. Edited 2 times in total.)

While live on air with former Detroit Falcons legend @notorioustig, Julian Flörsch accidentally brought up a tale he heard in the lockerroom about a certain player named Scotty Crawfling. Needless to say, he had to run for his life.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Due to his advanced age in the league, Kaarlo went on TV and for a good 30 seconds couldn't remember the name of the team he played for, calling them the Fire. Not his best moment tbh

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Slavakov was talking about the top contenders of the SHL this season, and he accidentally called the Tampa Bay Barracuda the Tampa Bay Lightning. He was confused since he had no idea where that came from.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

After a game really had to take a dump but media pushed for a interview. Accidentally slipped up and released some grade A shit wind. Coughed to cover the sound but that couldn't help the smell sadly.

[Image: YBmzhR5.png]
[Image: U66t7Jy.png]      Stars Malamutes LET FUCK GO Malamutes Stars       [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2022, 10:34 AM by Accka. Edited 1 time in total.)

"Ha-ha, yeah it was quite the season and I was super honored to be apart of something this amazing, and as you said mom . . ."
And I froze still. Did I just call Tom the Anchorman.. my mom? Oh my god, I'll never stop hearing about this.

(This was my 666th post, wew lad)

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

While being interviewed during a pre-season game, Hagan was nearly hit by a puck flying off the ice. It caused him to naturally chirp the offending player, saying that his mother could have done better, before Hagan continued like nothing had happened

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

On a local radio show Ben Der was asked about what he thought about playing so far from Finland, he had just watched Johnny Gaudreau of the inferior NHL say that he wanted to play closer to home. Ben Der accidentally repeated that when he meant to say how Toronto was his home now.

[Image: macgriddlesig.png?ex=6531467b&is=651ed17...9ee2d84f&=]
Finland  Stars  Berserkers

Philippe-Eko Eel was going off-script when his co-hosts asked him how he stays hydrated throughout a long day of practice and training, he meant to say "pee" but accidentally said "piss" and it was super awkward and embarrassing

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Lias was doing great in his on-air appearance until he was reading about the "pros and cons" of a potential trade between two things, and instead of "cons" he said "Conner" which was incredibly awkward, at which point he tried to cover it up by finishing his little segment and try to go "back to you" at the anchors but instead of that he accidentally said "and Baku to you" which was even more awkward because he can't stop saying other players' names for uh, no reason at all. Totally no reason.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

As I was supposed to say that the Detroit Falcons were gonna win it back this year, I accidently said that Regina was gonna win the first cup in its history. After that slip-up, I quicly shouted "Go Regina" before going to the next segment.

Getting ready because there is only 364 days before the next hockey team selection   Renegades

[Image: Ggpmsvy.png]