Create Account

S66 Championship Week
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2022, 12:19 PM by leafsftw1967.)

1.CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1.5 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post

Confirmation word: go leafs

4. Written, 3 TPE, League vs. League (150 words min.) Could any SMJHL team in history (if they were NOT capped at their usual 350/425 builds) have beaten any SHL team in history a 7 game series? Why or why not? What historical teams do you think are good candidates for this trial? Who do you think is the best team in SMJHL history and the worst team in SHL history? Would the J team have a chance? Make your case!
Answer: I am probably a bit biased but I think the season fifty five Newfoundland Berserkers are the best SMJHL team in history. When you look at things that team would have future SHL MVPs, top points scoeres at forward (and record breaks), absolute studs on the backend and a starting goaltender at the SHL level. The team consisted of future star SHLers such as: Steve Harrington, Ryuuji Minamino, Jack Klompus, Patric Twist, Mats Marner, Cale Amundsen, Elias Kierkegaard, Vaseline Podcalzone, Jonas Kahnwald, (Clean) Andrei Kostitsyn and many more. Now just imagine if that was your SHL team right now with all those players I am sure you would have a cup team right there. For the team that they would be in SHL history it would easily have to be the Tampa Bay Barracuda team that had a zero win and sixty six loss season which was the worst record ever in SHL history.

5. Written, 3 TPE, Secret Weapon (150 words min) It’s never too early to start thinking about how you’re going to gain a competitive edge next season! How is your team going to go the extra mile to get wins next season? Is it a secret training regimen? Sneaky equipment modifications? Booby trapping the visiting teams’ locker room? Anything goes.

Answer: Player engagement and motivation is one of the keys to success for any hockey team including the ones in the SHL. Motivated players train harder, work through difficulties and maintain their commitment. It’s a more enjoyable experience, for players and the team, to play with others who are engaged and motivated. Therefore I think improving player motivation is the way to go for the Chicago Syndicate to get a competitive edge for season sixty seven. The first thing will be to understand player enjoyment of playing and training hockey. Its important to analyze if it is enjoyable to train and play in the team. Overall a lack of enjoyment can actually reduce the motivation to succeed. Engaging payer discussion on sleep, nutrition, recovery and life outside hockey will also provide the proper motivation for a competitive edge. There is so much more to game-day performance than simply doing the drills. Sleep, nutrition, stress at work or from other relationships, and injuries are all major inputs to a player’s performance.

7. Milestones, up to 3 TPE
3 TPE: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3258023

16. Written, 2 TPE, Top Line (100 words min.) Create the best line you can using real life or SHL hockey players from your player’s home country. Give me 3F, 2D and a G– and a short description of why you chose who you did!
Answer: Having played for team Latvia for all of Mats Maner’s SHL career, today we will be looking at creating the best line possible with other SHL players from team Latvia At left wing I would have to go with myself Mats Marner who was the leading goal scorer in the SHL this past season. At right wing I would have to go with Chimkin Wing who has been the Buffalo Stampede’s best player for a while now. At center I would have to go with Roderic Banes who has shown a lot of promise. On defense I would go with Chris Goodname and Nikolaj Boyle and in net Evert Jansson.

23. Written, 2 TPE, Dreams (100 words min.) Sticking with the “last prompt is just letting people write about themselves” idea, here we go! I’m curious to know what sort of things you hope for in the world! What are your dreams? Maybe that’s a dream job, a dream house, an opportunity for your kids. I don’t know! Whatever you want to write about. What do you hope for in the future?
Answer: I do not think one hundred words will be enough to properly describe my dream job, house or opportunity for my future kids so instead I am going to focus on what my dream house would look like. I am a big fan being by the water and swimming, kayaking, boating, having a morning tea on the dock or watching the sun set over the water. So I would want to have a waterfront property on a lake or river. I would also love to have a house with a big backyard where I could have a hot tub, mini sauna, nice patio for outdoor hangouts and barbecue set. The interior of the house would have a nice master bedroom with a jacuzzi bathtub and I would love a lot of natural lighting with hardwood floors and granite counter tops for the kitchen.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2022, 02:39 PM by Raven. Edited 6 times in total.)

Affiliate ISFL PT

+ 3 TPE

Code:
Milestones are folded in with CW. So just link your Milestone claim as task 7 for up to 3 TPE towards your 16 total.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your CW submission. This is done because the person who grades CW will be a different person than double-checks milestones.

S66 Milestones

+ 3 TPE

Code:
20. Written, 3 TPE, Jumble Up (150 words min.)
Take your SHL/SMJHL team’s name and enter it into an anagram generator (like this one: https://ingesanagram.com/) and generate a new team name! Choose one of the mixed-up results and tell me why it would be a fun choice for your franchise to rebrand to! Give me some jersey and logo ideas as well!

Everyone please help me welcome the newest SHL team to the league, the Powering Urania. Named after Urania, the greek goddess of astronomy. A name that is also a little wink to the rebranded Winnipeg Aurora team. Both teams that have used celestial imagery. Also it is a nod to all the stars that will play on the team. The team will play in jerseys inspired by the skies. Imagine blues, dark and light, whites and more, with small stars around the crest. The logo will be of Urania herself, modeled with her famous clestial globe and staff. The arena name will be named after this orb. The 'globe'. The name Powering will of course also suggests to the power of the players and the fans to overcome any small obstacle in their way. The team will remain in the city of Winnipeg, honouring a bit of the fallen team that came before it. Up the Urania!

[157 words]

+ 3 TPE

Code:
1. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1.5 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

dumb

+ 3 TPE

Code:
18. Written, 2 TPE - The Procrastinator Special! (100 words min.)
Congratulations, procrastinator!  Through your terrible time management skills, you’ve unlocked a special task! [TEAM] has won it all! Were the playoffs as you expected this year, or were there some surprises? Did anything stand out to you about this season’s final series? Did the engine switch make a difference for you?

Just by the fact alone that both of the teams in the finals could win a cup for the first time in their history makes this one of the best finals in years. I love the Atlanta branding so seeing them win the cup is amazing. Besides that I do not think the playoffs were that spicy. Although Seattle going all teh way to the final is absolutely an amazing story and in turn actually makes this playoff quite something. I cannot remember my predictions and at all, but that does not matter, cuz we got an exciting final out of it, finally non of the old guard wins a cup.

[111 words]

+ 2 TPE

Code:
23. Written, 2 TPE, Dreams (100 words min.)
Sticking with the “last prompt is just letting people write about themselves” idea, here we go! I’m curious to know what sort of things you hope for in the world! What are your dreams? Maybe that’s a dream job, a dream house, an opportunity for your kids. I don’t know! Whatever you want to write about. What do you hope for in the future?

All I can hope for currently is that I get a contract extention at my current work place. It is a cool place, with great coworkers and I enjoy my time there. In a currently shitty housing market, I hope to be able to find something and have a place for myself. Although it also gives me the opportunity to just save my money and work to buying a house quicker. Finally the last thing I really dream about, is being able to get my own cat when I get my own place. Already have a breed and name I want and I think it will be amazing once the time comes.

[112 words]

+ 2 TPE

16/16

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

(3/16) - Milestones

(6/16) - Trivia Keyword: Reno

(8/16) - Task 18: 144 Words
I’m really impressed that Atlanta managed to win the whole thing. Not really, because the general managers did an amazing job building this team from top to bottom, but playoffs are an uphill fight every game for both teams. The ton of sweeps felt a bit surprising, as did the insane amount of goals in incredibly rapid bursts that probably stretches the definition of realism. What stood out was the luck that came from my friend Taylor watching. She doesn’t have a player in the SHL and probably never will, but we found out she was good luck for the team whenever she watched the game, with the team going undefeated in every single game. So shoutout Taylor who was delaying date nights and watching the cup finals at a Mets game just to try and help a team she doesn’t play for win.

(10/16) - Task 23: 103 Words
Being honest, I don’t know what I’m trying to do with my life right now. Probably going back to school because currently I’m stuck in a dead end government job without room for advancement, but other than that I’m just going with the flow. I just hope in the future that I’m truly happy wherever I wind up. I know that’s easier said than done but that’s something I strive to achieve. I just entered into another relationship and while it’s long distance at the moment with her away at college, it feels nice to kind of matter to someone else, ya know?

(13/16) - Task 20: 167 Words
After one too many Evgeni Petrov caused lawsuits, the Atlanta Inferno now have to rebrand. Coming soon the SHL near you, the Afton Alien Rant! We’re trading in beautiful southern city and heading west to considerably less sunny Afton, Wyoming. Wyoming is known for their large hockey fanbase, and the population of Afton comes in at a staggering 2041 people meaning that our games will be sellouts since no one else has anything to do. The team name was inspired by the crazy local homeless person, Pujet Pujet, who spent at least 14 minutes ranting to Evgeni Petrov about the existence of aliens in the universe. Evgeni took this knowledge and refused to leave the GM’s office until the team name acknowledged aliens. A benefit of this branding is now that Tom DeLonge plays the national anthem at every home game for free, and offered to model for the team logo which is an alien on a box in the park screaming about his theories on religion.

(16/16) - Task 6: 171 Words
The newest curse in the SHL is the Curse of Evgeni Petrov. Anyone who manages to beat Evgeni Petrov in either an elk hunting contest or for goalie of the year will be cursed with a lifetime of tiny hands and every time you sneeze a man will come up behind you and seductively whisper “Bazinga” in your ear. The tiny hands part will be more manageable for the curse, I’m pretty sure you could get inserts into them so that your tiny hands would adapt. The worst part about the curse will be the “Bazinga.” People sneeze on average up to 450 times a year, more if you have allergies or you get a cold, just imagine the sheer number of “Bazingas” in a year, it would drive you insane. The only way to remove yourself from the curse is to either beat Evgeni in an elk hunting contest or to lose to him in goalie of the year, only then will your hands regrow and will the “Bazingas” stop.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

1. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE – verification word: word

7. Milestones, 2 TPE

+2 TPE - milestones

8. Graphic, 3 TPE
This picture was taken seconds before I scored the goal of the season. I toe dragged the life out of the defender and made the goalie look stupid with a solid head fake.

[Image: 2qbel1A.jpg]

9. Graphic, 3 TPE, Motivational
Here is a shot of our locker room as we walk past each game. Keeps us focused.

[Image: 8p3iEsi.jpg]

10. Graphic, 3 TPE, Mulligan
The golf outing is one we don’t really talk about much in the Philly LR… well I don’t talk about it; the guys wont let me forget it. Falling into water was NOT FUN.

[Image: grrB5N4.jpg]

15. Written, 3 TPE (195 words)

SWEDEN. With the playoffs finishing up soon, we are excited to have the team back together for another IIHF run. The last couple of seasons have not gone the way we wanted, and we look to change that this year. Last season, the Tre Kronor fielded a roster full of promising up-and-coming talent, led by veteran Swedish mainstays. With the competition continuing to become fiercer each season, last season’s roster did not achieve what they set out to do, which was to finish on that podium. With another season under our belt, the youth movement in full swing, alongside the steady veteran presence, the Tre Kronor hope for better results this season. The infusion of young talent has provided a spark for the King Carl faithful, and we hope to shock a lot of people during this tournament. Last season's results were unacceptable for King Carl and the Swedish National Team; we are hungry to right the wrongs of last season and once again aim for a medal finish. It is Sweden’s time to show that they are a force to be reckoned with & we hope this tournament is the start of something special

[Image: gurbs.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-31-2022, 08:57 PM by CaptainCamel. Edited 3 times in total.)

Code:
1. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1.5 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

Camel

+3 TPE

Code:
Milestones are folded in with CW. So just link your Milestone claim as task 7 for up to 3 TPE towards your 16 total.

Claim

+3 TPE

Code:
13. Graphic, 1 TPE, crAIyon? More like CWaiyon!
In the spirit of the insanely easy ring task that stayed around forever, we can run this one again!. Try using OpenAI’s DALL E Mini (now known as crAIyon) to generate a Challenge Cup related image. It could be a championship ring, your player lifting the cup, a locker room celebration. Go nuts as long as you’re attempting to make it SHL related! The results will be weird, but it’s fun! 
[Image: unknown.png]
Our lovely GM celebrating with the team (outside of course)

+1 TPE

Code:
Take your SHL/SMJHL team’s name and enter it into an anagram generator (like this one: https://ingesanagram.com/) and generate a new team name! Choose one of the mixed-up results and tell me why it would be a fun choice for your franchise to rebrand to! Give me some jersey and logo ideas as well!

While hesitant to write out a full 150 words about this, one of the "best" anagrams I found for Atlanta Inferno is Anal Train Often. Believe it or not, there were worse things I generated than this. But really, while we would certainly be the laughing stock of the sporting world, hell who am I kidding, the ENTIRE world, Anal Train Often really is a perfect description of how close our locker room is. We are the freaking champions, we've bled and sweat with each other, who is to judge if we.... partake in.... anal trains often or not? This sadly means that we would lose the sweet fire bird logo and the sick black and red colors, likely swap the logo out with a train, the jerseys would likely be brown with maybe some olive green in there, but that's the cost of doing business when you decide you need to rebrand for the better.

WC- 156  +3 TPE

Code:
21. Written / Graphic, 3 TPE, Treasure Trove (150 words min.)
If you had to create an incredibly valuable object based on your team, what would it be? Think “the kind of thing that Indiana Jones would be trying to get his grimy little mitts on”. Give me a description and come up with some fun team brand related traps or tricks you could use to protect it from all those people with grimy little mitts. As a graphic task, show me what this object looks like, and depict some of its security around it.

Atlanta Inferno's incredibly valuable object would simply be a freaking mythical phoenix. Not a huge as phoenix, as that would be incredibly hard to keep a hold of and keep inside, but I'm talking like that cool ass guy Fawkes from Harry Potter that Dumbledore has, just much less problematic. This thing is practically made of fire though, so good luck getting a hold of it unless you got some real heavy duty oven mitts. Aside from that, it can just poof wherever the fuck it wants at any and all times. I don't really know the "lore" of phoenixes irl, but for the sake of the SHL, this guy also has genie powers and can grant you three wishes cause why the fuck not. With something like this, the ATL locker room doesn't really have to worry about keeping it safe, if anything it will keep US safe. We have a little kitty litter box for it so it doesn't shit flaming poops all over the locker room, but aside from that he can easily take care of himself.

WC- 180  +3 TPE

Code:
22. Written / Graphic, 3 TPE, Animal Rescue (150 words min.)
Your player has been asked to use some of their immense pro-athlete wealth to open up an animal rescue! Lucky for you, the type of animal was not specified, so it’s your call! What kind of animal does your player want to protect and why? Is it something you find cute? Something that actually needs help? Or do you just want a herd of llamas on hand to threaten your enemies with? As a graphic task, show me your player hard at work tending to whatever animals you’ve chosen.

While I would love to stick with the Atlanta branding and say otters, or hell even eels now, Binder would keep it classic and protect cows. Yes, cows are extremely cute. Yes, cows absolutely need help (don't worry I won't go down that rabbit hole in this CW). And yes, I absolutely want a herd of cows on hand to threaten my enemies. Cows are essentially just giant grass puppies. They are extremely docile and can develop companionship with humans just as dogs can. They range in all sorts of shapes and sizes from badass looking longhorns with a rack of horns that's taller than I am, to the smaller fluffy boys that look like they would be an absolute pleasure to hug and cuddle, to your standard run of the mill black and white dairy cows. And don't even get me started on baby cows. Those things are so got danged precious I could scream.

WC- 156  +3 TPE

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2022, 11:24 AM by Marcul_le_depanneur. Edited 7 times in total.)

1. CW TRIVIA (3 TPE)
Face-off

6. Curse (3 TPE)
Jay McDonald Trophy curse:

The Jay McDonald ‘s Trophy is awarded each season to the player with the most goals in that season. From next season onward, every winner of this trophy will suffer from the Jay McDonald’s Trophy’s curse the season after being awarded the trophy. Every player afflicted will not be able to score a single goal the next season. As soon as they will try to shoot toward the net, they will hit the post, miss the puck, shoot in the goaler’s chest, hit the guy screening the tendy, break their stick, etc.

In return, the player afflicted will have as many apples as he had goal the previous season. Most off them coming off a shot diverting off a teammate’s stick as it was almost in the net.

I like this curse very much because it completely changes the role of the player who had the most goals the previous season. In consequence, there will always be a new winner each season and it will be more difficult to predict who will be the most dangerous man with the puck on the ice.

7. Milestones (3 TPE)
+3 TPE - S66 Milestones

20. Jumble Up (3 TPE)
Regina Karen

As a response to recent criticism that the team wasn’t attracting the younger generation, Regina’s public relation team decided it was time for a complete rebranding off the franchise. As such, they went on Tik Tok to try to find out what were the interest of today’s youth. After an in deep research and much deliberation, it was decided that the Regina Elk would rebrand to the Regina Karen as the PR team found that it was the word mentioned in the most video on Tik Tok.

Received with much skepticism at first, Regina’s hockey community as now embraced this new identity with many players and fans adopting the infamous haircut and yelling after nearby managers. In coherence with this rebranding, the Arena staff will now shout at every visitor and a special “do you know who I am” zone will be build around the opposing team penalty box for our fans to insult the guilty players of our opponents.

We will keep the same team color to save money and our logo will be a Karen wanting to speak with the manager.

21. Tresure Trove (3 TPE)

Regina’s treasure is the team lucky elk named Billy. We found him wandering around the arena last year as he was still just a calf. We never knew how he became separated of his mother (a roadkill or a hunting accident being our best guest). The team cared for him until he was healthy and old enough to return by himself to the forest, but he refused to go into the forest as he was always back on our doorstep the next day. We then decided to adopt him as one of our own before the start of this season.

This season, before every home game, a player would be chosen by Billy the feed him an apple and, for this game only, the player wouldn’t feel fatigue, pain or thirst and he would score at least a point (more often that not feeding Billy would result in a multi-point evening).

To protect our new friend, we have assigned to him 24 hours a day security and a private, off-limit chamber, in the arena so that no one will ever be able to steal him from us.

22. Animal Rescue (3 TPE)

When I was asked to open up an animal rescue shelter, I immediately thought about making it a shelter for Elk’s. My shelter will focus on helping young calves which parents were killed (either in a roadkill accident or by a hunter). I chose to save elks because it is our team identity but as well because I’ve grown very found of Billy (see previous point).

To finance the shelter, I will use Regina’s notoriety to make some publicity to receive funding and the shelter will be open to the public to visit. Since the goal is to return the Elk to wildlife, contact between the visitor and the Elk will be as limited as possible except for our nursery where people will be able to see how we are nursing our younger residents and for the animals which we weren’t able to return to wildlife (because of an injury or because they became too dependant on us). The later kind of resident will be available for kids to ride on and to participate in Elk’s events.

16/16

Getting ready because there is only 364 days before the next hockey team selection   Renegades

[Image: Ggpmsvy.png]

Code:

CW TRIVIA LINK

Wednesday

Code:
4. Written, 3 TPE, League vs. League (150 words min.)
Could any SMJHL team in history (if they were NOT capped at their usual 350/425 builds) have beaten any SHL team in history a 7 game series? Why or why not? What historical teams do you think are good candidates for this trial? Who do you think is the best team in SMJHL history and the worst team in SHL history? Would the J team have a chance? Make your case!

This is a very interesting one.  I’ve thought about this before and I do think that if the right SMJHL team was matched up against the right SHL team, the SMJHL team could and would come out on top.  For me, the best SMJHL team would be the S46 St. Louis Scarecrows, this is the season they won their third Four Star Cup that season and the team was playing some amazing hockey.  I unfortunately joined the just after this, but I learned a lot about them joining the team after their three-peat.  For the SHL team, I’d have to go with the Tampa Bay Barracudas and their winless season.  I remember that season well and I remember the struggles that they went through.  This is a match up that I could see the SMJHL team come out on top.  Would it be a cake walk for the Crows?  I don’t think so at all, but the Barracudas had a pretty weak squad, with a lot of ‘fillers’ to round out their roster, while the Crows had many dedicated players.  I would love to see how this one would turn out.

Code:
5. Written, 3 TPE, Secret Weapon (150 words min)
It’s never too early to start thinking about how you’re going to gain a competitive edge next season! How is your team going to go the extra mile to get wins next season? Is it a secret training regimen? Sneaky equipment modifications? Booby trapping the visiting teams’ locker room? Anything goes.

This offseason the St. Louis Scarecrows are taking a page out of their beloved Hayes’ playbook.  The official St. Louis Scarecrow mascot, Hayes, is true to life scarecrow.  So when the idea of following Hayes’ offseason training regiment came about, the players and coaches loved the idea.  They were all bussed out to Hayes favourite corn field to run throughout the rows of corn as the sun was rising.  Next up was the tractor pulls.  The team would be tasked with moving tractors back and forth through a farmers field, usually leaving the players gassed by lunch time.  The afternoon started out a little easier on the physical side of things, they had to clean out the barns, making sure the livestock had a clean place to lay their heads each night.  Last but no least was their scarecrowin’ time.  Each player was able to find their inner selves while watching the fields, they were able to reflect on how they need to play this coming season if they want to raise the Four Star Cup, they now know what it will take to make this happen.

Code:
Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your CW submission. This is done because the person who grades CW will be a different person than double-checks milestones.

2 TPE

Code:

I love this prompt!  I had never heard or seen of this site so I will definitely be using this again, so thank you for that!  There was a whole lot of options after I entered in my SMJHL’s team name, the St. Louis Scarecrows, but I stopped looking after I ran into this beauty of a team, that still had a very close tie to the team that hails from St. Louis.  May I introduce the Citrus Crow Lassoes.  I think would work great, everyone likes citrus so that right there is reason enough for this team to exist.  Add in the Crow, and there we have a sure fire winner.  Why not give a nod to the team name that gave this new franchise life.  And to round out this amazing rebrand, we have lassoes.  I mean, show me someone who doesn’t wish that they could lasso things all the time and I’ll show you someone who I wouldn’t want to spend much time with.  So, look out for the yellow and green jerseys coming at you, with the cowboy crow on the front, the Citrus Crow Lassoes are coming for you!

Code:
23. Written, 2 TPE, Dreams (100 words min.)
Sticking with the “last prompt is just letting people write about themselves” idea, here we go! I’m curious to know what sort of things you hope for in the world! What are your dreams? Maybe that’s a dream job, a dream house, an opportunity for your kids. I don’t know! Whatever you want to write about. What do you hope for in the future?

This one hits close to home.  I’m writing these CW prompts the night before my wife and I go to the hospital tomorrow morning for the birth of our second child.  We found out earlier in the pregnancy that we were expecting a little boy.  We were both and still are thrilled that we will be adding a little boy to our family that consists of us and our 2 and a half year old little girl.  I can’t wait to see how this little guy grows up, I am already blown away on how our little girl has already grown up so fast and am eager to see what these two kids do with their lives.  I only hope that they are happy in whatever they choose to do and can’t wait to see what that is.

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

(This post was last modified: 08-31-2022, 11:59 PM by Arkz.)

0. Affiliate Claim - 3 TPE
ISFL PT

1. Trivia - 3 TPE
Verification

7. Milestones - 3 TPE
S66 Milestones

18. Procastinator Special - 2 TPE
The playoffs are a funny thing in the Simulation Hockey League. Although there have been a number of balance changes, it does feel like there is still a specter hanging overhead that one of the often dominant teams are going to smoothly sail to the finals as they always do. I shudder to think of what would happen if Hamilton once again found themselves in the championship final - I don't think the league servers would handle the traffic. So I was delighted to see that Atlanta ended up winning it all and over Seattle, which is another 'upstart' team compared to the other long-time juggernauts of the league.

20. Anagrams - 3 TPE
One of the tricky parts about having a long name like the 'New Orleans Specters' is that it comes up with many, many anagrams. It took a while to sort through the various options, but then I came up with one I liked: "A Crowns Repleteness". Its a bit of a mouthful and you will probably have to Google to term 'repleteness' to confirm if it is an actual word or not (it seems to be, according to the various online dictionaries.) Repleteness basically means abundant. Like a stream or river that is abundant with fish, you could also say that it is replete with fish. You know, if you were someone from the ye olden days. In any case, I like to imagine shifting the logo from the New Orleans Specters to the New Orleans Crowns. I know we have the Minnesota Monarchs, but the green is fundamentally inferior to the purple colors already present in New Orleans. The logo would shift to a silver crown, studded in jewels and other finery.

22. Dreams - 2 TPE
It has been a fairly crazy calendar year so far for me and my family. We somewhat recently welcomed our daughter into the world and now we are contemplating a move from our current city to a different one a few hours away by plane. It would be a pretty big shift for us, but I think its the right time as we've been in our current city for a number of years now. I hope that we find and settle well in our new location and our daughter continues to thrive and enjoy life as much as she can in between snacks and naps, which are the most important things in life.

16/16 TPE

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2022, 01:08 AM by 5ympathies. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:

clapper

Code:
Could any SMJHL team in history (if they were NOT capped at their usual 350/425 builds) have beaten any SHL team in history a 7 game series? Why or why not? What historical teams do you think are good candidates for this trial? Who do you think is the best team in SMJHL history and the worst team in SHL history? Would the J team have a chance? Make your case!

The Kelowna Knights of the Simulation Junior Hockey League, certainly, with no doubt in my mind whatsoever, about whether I am right or wrong about this opinion of mine, would 100 percent if they were not capped at their usual 350 tpe or 425 tpe depending on the year of the player builds beat a team in the Simulation Hockey League (not the Junior Hockey League this time) in a series consisting of 7 games. Why, you ask me? Well if the games were played in the era of STHS, Simon T's Hockey Simulator for those who are not familiar, that was such a shit show, any team could have won against any one else, regardless of how much TPE they had. Once you passed 1000 TPE there was nothing you could improve on your player. I was out here putting points into penalty shots, despite never having taken them because there was just nothing else to do. And the reason I said that Knights is because I am an alumnus of their organization.

Code:
It’s never too early to start thinking about how you’re going to gain a competitive edge next season! How is your team going to go the extra mile to get wins next season? Is it a secret training regimen? Sneaky equipment modifications? Booby trapping the visiting teams’ locker room? Anything goes.

Anything goes? That was the biggest mistake of your life saying that. Not only will I be test simming myself, but I am going to pay people inside and outside of the league, the Simulation Hockey League for anyone who may have been confused about which league I was referring to. I will end up having a team of people test sim after ever sim, but also after every game within each sim. At least a team of 7, perhaps even 11 if I feel like really burning cash. We are not only going to discover the best tactics to use as a team within the regular season and playoffs; we are also going to find out what are the best attributes to use. You hoes though dropping passing down to 40 was bad? Y'all ain't seen nothing yet. Hamilton is back and better than every baby. Hope you guys enjoy waiting until FHM 10 comes out, because you are all in for a long long ride.

Code:
6. Written, 3 TPE, Curse (150 words min.)
We’ve heard of the “President’s Trophy Curse” in which the top team of the regular season has a very hard time closing the deal in the playoffs and often ends up losing. If you could invent a curse and attach it to any other league event– what would it be and why? No Challenge Cup winner shall ever repeat? Anyone who wins the goal scoring title is doomed to 4% shooting next season? Get creative and give your curse a fun name!

Now this curse is a little unorthodox. I do not believe it is one that you would have heard of or seen before. It is very very rare. Essentially, what it is, is if anyone has been nominated for the Razov (playoffs MVP trophy for those who don't know) two seasons in a row, without winning either time, they are cursed to eventually gain entrance into the Hall of Fame. Even if they are a complete dogshit player who just doesn't know when to retire, and has only won one cup, and has no other major trophy wins or nominations, they are forced into the Hall as soon a Hall of Fame director is hired and makes his or her way through the backlog of nominees, and the player in question needs to actually retire instead of just facing 25% and eventually 30% regression head on. It is a very scary curse, I feel bad for those who suffer from it. Good thing I never lost the Razov two seasons in a row, once where I had more points than the Chicago player who won and if I had won the cup that season I would have won it.

Code:

+2 Milestones

Code:
Congratulations, procrastinator!  Through your terrible time management skills, you’ve unlocked a special task! [TEAM] has won it all! Were the playoffs as you expected this year, or were there some surprises? Did anything stand out to you about this season’s final series? Did the engine switch make a difference for you?

Congrats to my homies at Atlanta. Very happy they won, shoutout to my homies. Will not tag them cause that would be super annoying. Shoutout to @micool132, he won the cup! Toxic ass hoe, I hope this irritates him when he looks at it. I am very envious, however. Wish Atlanta won literally anything when I played there for however many seasons. I could have won if I stayed on the team and switched to D like @hotdog wanted me to. But I don't negotiate with terrorists, and that would have prevented me from hitting 1000 points, so although I lost the cup, and likely will never win again for the rest of my career. Still got 1000 points tho.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2022, 01:55 AM by Lime. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:

lime

Code:
2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.

a. I'm not sure many people would have seen this coming. Two teams that joined the league at the same time, both making the finals and competing against each other for their franchise-first cup. So... who do think wins it all? The first time to the Challenge Cup Seattle Argonauts, that have been dismantling higher seeded teams through their entire playoff run? Or the President's Trophy winning Atlanta Inferno that are back with a vengeance after a S64 Challenge Cup defeat?

In FHM8, regular season success seems to have higher correlation with postseason success. You can't just "start trying" when it gets to playoffs. You had to have been good from the get go. This leads me to believe that Atlanta has the strongest case for winning the challenge cup, as their form should continue.

b. You can't talk about Seattle's run without talking about the dominant performance of starting goaltender Willie Miller, who has posted a .935 SV% heading into the finals. If your Atlanta, how do you solve this brick wall? If your Seattle, what do you do to make sure your guy stays hot?

Willie Miller is fucking terrifying and I don't think there is anything you can do to stop him other than pray to as many gods as you can think of and start learning history and theology so you can pray to more. Miller is more of a force of nature than anything so I think you kinda just have to play around that.

c. Atlanta's big storyline is their incredible depth. They have eleven players that have logged 10 or more points so far in the playoffs. If you're Seattle, how do you try to contain three lines of unending offensive pressure? If you're Atlanta, how do you ensure everyone is able to continue to contribute against such a stellar defense?

You gotta trust your guys to get it done. There is a lot of confidence to be had in a good goalie, so you have to use it to take the fight to Atlanta. Keep the puck, and be smart with it. If you can get some power plays or some good breakaways, you can squeak out goals you shouldn't have and that's all that needs to be done for the most part.

d. Seattle's powerplay has been on fire contributing 14 goals up to this point, which comes out to almost 30% of their goals scored (50G total) in these playoffs. Atlanta on the other hand have managed just 5 power play goals, which is only 5% of their scoring (59G total). In your opinion-- is this a good thing for Seattle, or a good thing for Atlanta? Maybe a good thing for both? Do you think a dynamic team like Seattle that can capitalize on so many of their PP chances will lead to Atlanta playing scared-- worried about what might happen if they enter the box? Do you think a relentless Atlanta team that is so flush with even strength scoring is going to be too much for Seattle to take?

This is generally not a good thing to rely on something like power plays, but Atlanta is much better even strength so if they can capitalize on Atlanta's mistakes as well as they have been, that could be the deciding factor in a close series. Seattle is definitely going to need some guerilla tactics to pull out a series win.

Code:

There are plenty of ways that Buffalo has come up with to gain an edge. After failing to make the finals the Stampede has had enough. Immediately they started playing with an ear piercing high pitched frequency playing during practice. After many months of listening to this, it no long bothers them and they barely even notice it. The fans will surely not be happy but losing doesn't sell tickets so its kind of a wash. Every time the Stampede has a home game they will have an insane advantage because the visitors will not be used to this annoying screeching. They will have to play through it and lose their verbal communication and focus. The Stampede have mastered non-verbal communication and can play at 100% of their ability. Unfortunately the long term effects of this frequency have not been studied and it is likely that the entire team will go deaf by next season.

Code:

claim 3

Code:
13. Graphic, 1 TPE, crAIyon? More like CWaiyon!
In the spirit of the insanely easy ring task that stayed around forever, we can run this one again!. Try using OpenAI’s DALL E Mini (now known as crAIyon) to generate a Challenge Cup related image. It could be a championship ring, your player lifting the cup, a locker room celebration. Go nuts as long as you’re attempting to make it SHL related! The results will be weird, but it’s fun!  
LINK: https://www.craiyon.com/

Code:

The playoffs for once were pretty predictable, other than the insane Cinderella run from Seattle. That's something the league hasn't really seen in a long time. Even though they didn't win, it bodes well that interesting stories like that are now possible with the new sim engine and the lack of test simming. Atlanta definitely deserved the win and it feels like the league is in an optimistic place for the first time in a while. It will take a couple more seasons with FHM8 to really understand it but I am liking the difference so far. Maybe next season's surprise can be Buffalo?

Total: 16

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2022, 03:58 AM by Urq660. Edited 1 time in total.)

1. - 3 TPE

Moist 

2. - 4 TPE 

a. Well, this is an unexpected final, I didn’t even pick us to make the Finals. Feels like kind of destiny, 2 expansion teams who cam into the league together, one of them guaranteed a cup. It’s kind of a pity Atlanta have been good before and made the Finals, as it being the first for both would’ve been even more Hollywood. It’s a tough pick, but we (Seattle) seem to be pulling it out of the bag all season when we shouldn’t be so I’ll take us, maybe in 7.

b. Willie doesn’t need help staying hot, the sexy little…. Ohhhhhh sorry, I misunderstood what was going on here! This season, especially in the playoffs, Miller has gone from good, solid goaltender to Andrei Vasilevsky at the drop of the hat. Big Game Willie doesn’t need help, he has transcended what everyone thought he was capable of, this is his standard now!

c. Defensively, Seattle have been excellent this season. I say that both as a Seattle defenseman and extremely impartial observer. In fact, my player has been concentrating so hard on his defensive play that his offensive numbers are absolutely in the toilet this season. The combination of good defensive players and that kind of commitment is a recipe for stopping Atlanta!

d. How the PP percentages affect the game really depends on how many PIMs the teams are taking. Atlanta took a lot less in the Regular Season, 420 to Seattle’s 479, which means they *should* have more PP time, so it might even out if they are getting more PP time but are less effective, vs Seattle getting a bit less but being much more efficient with it.

Milestones - 2 TPE https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3258289

18. - 2 TPE 
Wow, the playoffs were quite something this year, on a personal level. Seattle has a big old upgrade a few seasons back when Hobbes, Slate, the other Murphy etc came onboard, and a lot of people thought that was kind of the window. This season, with some veterans coming in that maybe didn’t seem to be as good as the guys they were replacing, it seemed like it wouldn’t be this year, maybe something of a transition year. And even coming in as 3rd in our division marked is out as maybe not contenders. However, we made it, very much the hard way. In Round 1 we faced SFP, who put us out at this stage the last 2 seasons and immediately dropped the first 2 games to them. Then went on an unprecedented 8 game streak, which saw us through 4-2 v San Francisco and saw us surprisingly sweep LA 4-0. We made it hard again v Chicago in the conference championship, dropping to 0-2 again before going through 4-2. Atlanta proved just too strong for us though. I loved it and we will be back for more next season!

23. - 2 TPE 
My hopes and dreams for the future is a big old question. Honestly, my life is in kind of a flux right now, not of my own making, and I think it’d be maybe a bit *too* personal and uncomfortable for people to read, so I’ll go for my SHL hopes. Part of my hopes have come true, the mighty Tig has gone full goblin mode and signed 4 absolute studs to Seattle, I honestly think this team will be an absolute revelation next season and can see us running at the cup again, maybe going a step further this time!

ISFL Affiliate - 3 TPE

[Image: A3AlstA.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2022, 10:59 AM by dankoa. Edited 3 times in total.)

Verification word: donedonedone

My team is going to be using a little something called Performance Enhancing Drugs, better known as PEDs or sometimes colloquially (and often erroneously) referred to as steroids. These are banned in nearly all major sports and sporting organisations, but with the help of a leading scientist, my team is going to get a routine that is largely undetectable by most modern methods and will allow my team to safely get away with breaking the laws. These substances allow athletes to be stronger, faster and have more endurance, and would give us an undeniable edge when it comes to performing in the upcoming season. I don't want to give too much away due to the illegal nature of things but keep an eye out for what's to come; it's sure to be something that holds your attention! As I am technically a free agent at the time of writing and have no contract in place for next season, no team is really being made to look bad by my claims here either so everyone wins.

Code:
175 words

Milestones claim - +1 TPE

15. Written, 3 TPE, IICAN See the Future (150 words min.)
Write your predictions for this year's IIHF tournament or WJC! Last season we had a lot of surprise finishes that shook up the groups quite a bit this time around. Do you think last year’s top teams will stay there? Was that an anomaly? Why or why not?

I have no idea what's going to happen if I'm totally honest. I've been in the league a long time and I don't think I've ever been vaguely accurate in the predictions that I've made for any IIHF tournament, so I would probably say as I do every season that the big guns will do well. We'll probably see Canada, USA, Finland etc. do well in this tournament and make a claim to be one of the medalists, but beyond that I don't really have any idea. Over the last few seasons we've seen so many teams do a lot better than anyone might have expected, so it's going to be interesting again to see if one of the teams who people aren't really expecting to do well ends up pulling off an upset when it comes to the tournament again this year. So yeah, no idea what's going to happen but expect the unexpected is all I can say I guess!

Code:
162 words

17. Written, 3 TPE, Home Town (150 words min.)
In seasons past I’ve asked about your favourite foods or favourite things about your home country, now let’s get even more specific! Where specifically are you from in your country, and what do you like about it? Tell me some fun facts about your players home town and the kinds of places that you liked to go growing up!

Kaarlo Kekkonen is from the esteemed town of Akaa, Finland. There isn't really a lot to talk about as being super interesting when you look at the town from an objective perspective; with a population of around 16,000 people, the town is located in the southern part of the country, around 25 miles south of Tampere. The town has a wallpaper museum, a place that Kaarlo spent a great deal of time in his childhood and was incredibly formative in terms of developing into a pro athlete, along with a locomotive museum and some delightfuly charming local restaurants. It's probably not the most exciting place that a player in the league is from (and I don't know how I came across it when picking a place to list for birthplace), but it's home for Kaarlo and the kind of place that will be very proud of what their most famous son has gone on to achieve in the world of the SHL.

Code:
162 words

13/16

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2022, 04:45 PM by BenDover. Edited 1 time in total.)

ISFL PT +3 TPE

Milestones +2 TPE

Trivia +3 TPE Verification Word: coward

Task 18 Congrats to the Atlanta Inferno for winning the Challenge Cup this season, the playoffs finally over in S66, and things went mostly to plan. I would of liked my team the Patriotes to be able to go further in the playoffs, but we fell against the more experienced Toronto, but we will be back and better next season. I expected Atlanta to make the final, but it seems like Seattle came out of nowhere to make a finals fun, even if they fell in the end, look for them to try and rebound next season and finish the job against the Inferno, who have seemed to have already gotten better with the acquisition of Mew Two this offseason.

+2 TPE

Task 5: After already making a couple moves this offseason, the Montreal Patriotes are still seeking their secret weapon to help push us over the edge and get past the first round of the playoffs for the first time in franchise history. While I did like the option above my post where he suggested PEDs, I have a better suggestion for the Patriotes secret weapon, that being the youth of the team. With early ROTY candidate Shylo Moxii being called up, combined with the LW Mads McBride who already did very well on the playoff team next season, combined with the "veteran" defense duo of Hagan and Wilson, who aren't in regression yet, paired with rising star goalie Brick Wall, the sky is the limit for this still growing team. With most of the other top contenders getting older, and the Patriotes still being very young, I think that is going to be the secret weapon to our success over the next couple of seasons.

+3 TPE

Task 6: If I had to invent my very own curse, I would call it the travel curse, and that is if any team crosses the Canada border, they play extremely fatigued during there next game. This would benefit the teams that are really far away from the border, as they would win most of if not all of there home games. My team, Montreal would benefit from having Buffalo and New England a bunch as they will be very fatigued after having to deal with customs the night before, allowing the new Canada team juggernauts to take over the league, and we would probably see a bunch of relocation with this change, with many teams hopping the border to take advantage of this curse while they still can. With the mass exodus from the U.S., the league would have to rebrand to the SCFL, or the Simulation Canadian Hockey League eliminating the need for anyone to have to pay for health care I guess.

+3 TPE

16/16 TPE

[Image: lIYTYDN.png] [Image: 9pUocRs.png] [Image: tCcIWQC.png] 
[Image: Skree.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2022, 11:04 AM by MN_Moosey. Edited 1 time in total.)

S66 Milestones +3
Code:

Oh man. Honestly I think that Detroit team last season could have taken down that really, and I mean really, bad Tampa team that finished with not a single win the entire regular season. I know that this could be seen as low hanging fruit but that is arguable one of the worst teams that has ever taken the ice in the SHL. The Detroit team on the other hand was insanely dominant the entire season and only finished with 7 total losses with only 5 being outright. Honestly I could maybe even see this series end in a sweep in favor of the Falcons. Now comes the biggest claim that I will make on this subject. I know that this has potential to cause a ruckus but I have good reason. I believe that the Detroit Falcons could defeat the Tampa Bay Barracuda without unbanking their TPE. I know, I know. 350s and 425s going against a team that has significant TPE advantage and winning? Yeah. I am that bold. They are just that good of a squad.
Code:

Not the best season down in Kraken land but we are looking well off for the future. Lots of talent are moving up the depth charts but you can never have too many advantages. There are a few things in store to give our boys a little edge, hehe you'll see that this is a pun later, but we have to keep things a little more discrete. Taking a page out of the vintage Indianapolis Colts led by one Peyton Manning, we will be pumping in extra crowd noise while the opponent has the puck. If you cannot properly communicate with your teammates then you are more prone to making poor decisions. The second order is that in the visitors bench there will be high grit sandpaper installed right where the players rest their weary little legs after a shift. Their blades will over time be dulled as they do their little shuffle down the bench as guys go on and off the ice. Less of an edge means less mobility.
Code:
2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
Code:
a. I'm not sure many people would have seen this coming. Two teams that joined the league at the same time, both making the finals and competing against each other for their franchise-first cup. So... who do think wins it all? The first time to the Challenge Cup Seattle Argonauts, that have been dismantling higher seeded teams through their entire playoff run? Or the President's Trophy winning Atlanta Inferno that are back with a vengeance after a S64 Challenge Cup defeat?

These are two teams that I actually saw come into the league back in S56. Good to see that they are moving on up in the standings. As far as who has the edge in this one, well Atlanta is clearly the favorite but Seattle has made themselves known as king slayers in their playoff run. I see no signs of Seattle stopping their winning ways and they take this one.

Code:
b. You can't talk about Seattle's run without talking about the dominant performance of starting goaltender Willie Miller, who has posted a .935 SV% heading into the finals. If your Atlanta, how do you solve this brick wall? If your Seattle, what do you do to make sure your guy stays hot?

Atlanta needs to start by winning in the faceoff circle. Seattle centers are winning 55% of their faceoffs and Atlanta needs to step up to win possession especially in the Seattle zone. Miller has been a wall but he is not unbeatable. The regular season was rough as he posted a save percentage under .900. Atlanta just needs to keep the puck in their possession and they will give themselves a chance to win each and every game.

Code:
c. Atlanta's big storyline is their incredible depth. They have eleven players that have logged 10 or more points so far in the playoffs. If you're Seattle, how do you try to contain three lines of unending offensive pressure? If you're Atlanta, how do you ensure everyone is able to continue to contribute against such a stellar defense?

For Seattle, it is all about matchups. You need to play your cards right and keep the lines moving as to not get caught in a bad spot. Atlanta has incredible forward depth and they are a lot younger than Seattle. Short shifts should keep things balanced out and won't allow one line to get dominated by a mismatch.

Code:
d. Seattle's powerplay has been on fire contributing 14 goals up to this point, which comes out to almost 30% of their goals scored (50G total) in these playoffs. Atlanta on the other hand have managed just 5 power play goals, which is only 5% of their scoring (59G total). In your opinion-- is this a good thing for Seattle, or a good thing for Atlanta? Maybe a good thing for both? Do you think a dynamic team like Seattle that can capitalize on so many of their PP chances will lead to Atlanta playing scared-- worried about what might happen if they enter the box? Do you think a relentless Atlanta team that is so flush with even strength scoring is going to be too much for Seattle to take?

The disparity of powerplay points is something that Seattle should be worried about. Atlanta is a very disciplined team and will continuously keep 5 men on the ice. When the team you are up against knows how to score on even terms and they can keep it that way, you might find yourself in deep trouble if you cannot get them to make any kind of mistakes.

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2022, 11:52 AM by Fantobens. Edited 7 times in total.)

1. +3 TPE - Yeah

2. +4 TPE - A. It was the first series I could remember that I didn’t really care who won. Not because I didn’t care about the serious but because I would’ve been happy either way. Having personal affiliation with players and management on both sides, neither team winning before, both expansion teams in the same season, what wasn’t to love about the series.

B. This is a tough one. You can’t rely on a goalie to stay that hot especially in fantasy hockey manager! I think both teams went in with a great game plan on their own sides just came down to a talent difference in my opinion I think Atlanta was just the better team and when you have to play a seven game series, the better team usually wins.

C. Prayer may be a good answer. I’m just kidding. The best thing for both teams was to keep doing what they were doing which is what they did. Just Atlanta did what they were doing better than Seattle did what they were doing. When you get two teams doing what they’re doing and they’re both doing it well, one team always ends up doing what they’re doing better than the other team is doing what they are doing.

D.  A hot power-play is always a good thing. But sometimes, a cold power-play is a good thing. Hear me out. For it to be cold it had to have once been hot which means in theory that it should return to its hot state. when? I Don’t know. But, you do Have hope on your side when your power plays cold, because it’s going to get hot again right? But when it’s hot then you’re dreading for when it gets cold. I think. But when will it get cold? The Finals. The answer is the finals if you were asking that question.

4. +3 TPE - Oh yeah for sure. There have been some really bad teams I’ve been on some really bad teams in the SHL. Probably the O and 50 barracudas Could have gotten beaten by a lot of uncapped SMJHL  teams. I think the season 53 Detroit Falcons could’ve taken a lot more than just that team. There’s been some bad Winnipeg teams there’s been some bad Manhattan teams just been some bad teams all around. God when I was on Tampa some of the seasons were very bad honestly some of the seasons in Tampa we would’ve probably lost to the O and 50 barracudas. I mean on some of those barracuda teams I was one of the better players and some uncapped J teams would’ve had half their team that was better than me. Another been some really good J teams. The real question is could this past seasons Kelona nights be in the peewee hockey team from Vancouver? Probably not. just saying.

5. +3 TPE - Secret weapon? I bet this is going to be a common answer but it’s fucking drugs. I’m talking all the drugs speed heroin cocaine fucking full-blown anabiotic steroid cycles. I’m talking back acne, I’m talking Roid rage, i’m talking all that kinds of shit. Im doing…… sniff. when I have preloaded bumps of cocaine in my goalie helmet. So when I need a little pick me up I just give a little sniff sniff to the chin pad and everything‘s all right. I’m out there karate kicking pucks like a motherfucker. Feeling a little down in between periods fucking give me that glass dick and let me suck on that meth rock I’m gonna be up all goddamn night all goddamn night! You got a problem with that fuck you fuck you who the fuck are you my goddamn adult!
Has the season started yet? No? You got any coke? No? Ok. I got these two cheeseburgers…..

7. +3 TPE - s66 milestones

[Image: Fantobens.gif]