Create Account

All the extra questions I didnt have to do :D x2 DRAFT
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2022, 03:14 PM by TheHammer43. Edited 1 time in total.)

How my season went. 
Task#8

Well my first season in the SMJHL is in the books! It wasn't pretty, and I did a lot better than I thought I was going to do! I was worried about being a draft bust to be completely honest! I didn't think I was going to score any goals and that I was just going to be a complete pylon on the ice but luckily for me it was actually somewhat a pretty good season for me! I scored twelve goals and racked up eighteen assist! Not exactly what I was hoping for but you know what you got to start somewhere and I'm happy to use last season as a stepping stone for next season! I gotta work on my puck control and get a little bit faster and those are two things I've already put some work on! My goals for next season are to hopefully win a cup of course and at minimum make the playoffs! I think the fans of Kelowna deserve that at the very least! And for another goal I want to beat every stat that I had this year I want to score more than twelve goals and get more that twelve assists and at the rate that I am progressing at I think I can achieve that no problem! 
[218 words]

Task#9

Kelowna didn't perform the best and I am willing to put a lot of that on myself! You should expect a lot out of your first rounders and I want to make sure that next season I'm ready to show the team that I still was the right decision! I'm hoping to be the thing that Kelowna can look forward too next season! I know I shouldn't put the stress of winning every game on myself and that it can really break a person but I'm willing to take the heat and try to do my best next season! And if I can manage to pull that off I think the fans can look forward to us making the playoffs at least next season! I can't always guarantee a cup but I can try my hardest to make sure that we are going to be in a playoff position! And once we get that playoff spot I want to be able to put in even more work and get us to the finals! I want everyone to be able to look forward to nothing but the best!  As a hockey fan myself I expect my team to be the best they possibly can be! Long story short I'm hoping the fans slash team can look forward to one more season of THE HAMMER! 
[223 words]

What I've been doing in the offseason and how I've been preparing for the draft.
Task#10

Whenever its offseason time I like to take some time for myself, I like to go home and visit some family or spend some time with my wife, sometimes I even mix it up and spend time with both believe it or not! It's a lot easier for me to go home mainly because sometimes being away from French speakers gets kind of frustrating for me, not being able to explain things easily to the average speaker due to my lack of knowledge on the english slang, So when I go to Quebec Its like I'm in heaven! Nothing beats being back home, I get to eat "GOOD" Poutine, not this crazy stuff you see outside of the province! So in my free time I just like to relax, I like to sit on the couch and just chill, Sometimes I will do some training depending on the time of the year but at this very moment I have tons of time before I have to touch the ice again so I just go for walks and maybe go to a fair if I need to get off the couch! I don't need much to make myself happy! A big tv and a comfy couch and maybe if they're lucky, the family can join me haha 

[216 words]

Task#11

Alright so up next on the scouting report we have Jacques Hammer, From Montreal Quebec and is currently playing on the Kelowna Knights. Now it says here he wants to spend one more season playing for Kelowna as he thinks they deserve to get the most out of a first rounder and I think we can respect that to be honest, Says here he is an active member in the locker room and tries to bring his teammates up whenever they are down, and is always there to celebrate in the glory of a win. He is a winger and wants to be considered as a sniper role. Also says he doesnt care where he goes he doesnt pick favorites and isnt a drama queen who refuses to play for "bad teams" he wants to be known as the player who helped a team during their rebuild, win a championship and doesnt care how long it takes him. And finally we got on the page here that he is a very hard worker and will take any criticism with a grain of salt and use it as fuel to get better... I think this is our guy.
[197 words]

Task#15

Well I will be the first to admit that I was a little upset with how difficult it was for me to upgrade my stats, I'm not sure if its the amount of SMJHL point tasks there are or if its the amount of points you have to spend on an attribute once you get up to like a rating of thirteen. I wouldn't necessarily say its a lack of point tasks I guess I guess it's just confusing having certain point task be for certain draft years and SHL only, I wanna be able to collect as much points as possible and when I finally get a notification that say "New Point task" and you're so excited to open it and boom "For SHL player only" or "This is for S69 draftees only" And sometimes I have to sit there like ... darn thats not me and It sucks, but I imagine that is there for a reason so that we dont have powerhouse players everywhere but I will be the first to say it is confusing and frustrating when you're a newcomer like myself and all you wanna do is get better and win.  
[195 Words]

My thoughts on this seasons finals
Task#12
A) Its a close one with Luke Laraque on Nevada and Justin Time on the Citadelles. I'm a really big Georges Laraque fan, I think he was one of if not the best enforcer to play in the modern game, One of those guys who you could respect before and after a good scrap and I really liked seeing him in the Goon movie! And on the other hand I have this joke that my "Lawyers" name is Justin Time, never fails to give someone a chuckle but I think I gotta give this one to Luke Laraque! 
[97 words]
B) I think this question is clear as day. I gotta give it to whoever created the logo for St. Louis you made a pretty dope logo and I really like your team but the roster on Colorado is like that one guy you want to avoid in the locker room! Not gonna go off and name an entire list of people from the Raps but two big names that helped Colorado in this "timeline" are JR FRANKSTERO AND TOM PEDERSEN those guys alone brought them this far and they'll take them even further!
[93 Words]
C) At this point I'm beating a dead horse I gotta give it to Shylo Moxii on the Citadelles, the guy knows how to bury a puck in the net! Forty eight regular season goals is pretty good considering my sorry behind only got like twelve! Big clap and pat on the back for you Shylo keep up the good work and if we're not on the same team next season please be gentle. And for the battle born you gotta recognize that massive fifty five plus minus! I know its not goals which some would really argue is the most important part of the game but this guy got it all around and helped bring his team to where they are right now also a big clap and bat on the back for you big guy!
[136 words]

Task#13

Congratulations to the Nevada Battleborn on winning the championship! Sorry to say I had my money on Quebec the whole way but I gotta give it to Nevada they really put on a show! A few key takeaways on their victory, number one has to be going undefeated in playoffs! Not only is that a great story to tell but it's a very difficult thing to do! Sweeping every team you play and winning it all in the end! Nevada defeated the Newfoundland Berserkers, the Colorado Raptors and then the Quebec City Citadelles to hoist the trophy! Now thats key number one. Number two has to do with how many of Nevada's players ruled the leaderboard, you got Din Djarin on top of the most goals in the playoffs with nine, Manon Graves tied with Shylo Moxii at eight, and Alexi Piastri with six. Paul Peterson looking like a apple orchard with thirteen assists and Chad Nickleback close behind with eleven, and just to keep it short and sweet just look at the points leaders, Eight out of ten players on the list are on the Nevada Battleborn, Dan King being the player on the very top of the list. And for the final key we gotta recognize the people inbetween the pipes! Valerian Sauveterre had an impressive performance throughout the entirety of the playoffs, finishing with a Save percentage of 0.933, two hundred and thirty six saves, two shutouts and the leader of goals against average at 1.43. Give yourselves a pat on the back and enjoy the win guys and girls!
[263 words]

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

I did the same thing with my first CW but I wasn't smart enough to turn the extras into a media piece. Nicely done.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

I got lucky and people just like helping me lol

smart lol

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

No you smart

It's true that a poutine is really good after going back from a trip!

Great idea to do it in a media, get that money!

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]