Create Account

S67 SMJHL mPT #6 - Thank you

The regular season has come to an end, and that's always a nice time to look back and get some perspective.
It's also a good time to be thankful, or appreciative in some other way. You can use this thread to say something legitimately nice about someone else in the league.
(Sarcastic or otherwise toxic posts will not be awarded with TPE)
You will receive 1 TPE for saying something nice about someone else.
Only S67 SMJHL Rookies (S68 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, October 23rd @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

i would like to thank my general managers @Ragnar and @retuperkele for being great general managers and spearheading my enjoyment of this third go around in the smjhl

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

It might be a cop out, but I really want to thank the S68 class and the S68 Discord as a whole. I wasn't sure what to expect as a recreate, but it's been such a nice blend of experiences and people in the group. People I've worked with before and people I haven't, recreates and first gens, new and old people, it's such a great group. I mostly lurk in it, but it's so nice seeing all the perspectives

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Thanks to my fellow S68 class and the rookie mentors and other helpful folks on the discord for making it a friendly and inviting environment for my first season here. Everyone has been very helpful explaining how things work for someone new to a simulation league and I've had a great time here so far.

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

Big thanks to @Chevy for being a great GM and to @gordieboom for being a great goalie for the Grizzlies!

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2022, 07:35 AM by Frenchie. Edited 2 times in total.)

Without wanting to lean in too much with what has already been said, I wanna thank the class of S68 for being such amazing people. As a new dad, its tough to find some time to myself, even tougher to put some time into personal hobbies and activities. I was hoping to find community, enjoyment and a renewed sense of self by joining the SHL and I found that and more, and that is thanks to most class of S68, and the SHL as a whole, but three people in particular.

To @SecondSucks22 for taking me under his wing since day one. Your guidance and friendship have helped me navigate this new journey and build relationships at the same time.

To @SloppyPainter for sharing the burden of being a habs fan with me and being the best rookie tandem I could have hoped for in the Kraken LR.

To @Rangerjase for providing some quality nash content and just generally being an amazing presence all around, mostly in navigating the dad part of things. Your insight is both valuable and comforting, and I thank you for that.

This is not to say that only these people have provided me with good times, most of you have and i'm grateful to be able to keep sharing some great memories with you all!

EDIT: Shit I almost forgot to include my coworkers, @lore with the rookie grading and @TheGreatToeJam as HO Intern! Thanks for your collaboration in making these jobs as easy as possible!

EDIT2: Damn I feel bad for not including @sve7en, my bad big guy. The bossman is one of the most dedicated of us all, helpful and an absolute athletic unit. Thanks for believing in me at 4th OA, hope to pay it forward in the coming seasons!

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

I would like to thank Patty for signing my player through waivers and getting me back to the team and locker room I've enjoyed so much over the past couple of years. It has been a blast being back and looking forward to more growth with the team next season. You're doing a great job navigating through the rebuild!

Something happened on the day he died. Spirit rose a metre and stepped aside.
Somebody else took his place, and bravely cried. I’m a blackstar, I’m a blackstar.

[Image: Wooly.gif]

a bottomless curse, a bottomless sea, source of all greatness, all things that be.

I would like to thank the Maine timber @CementHands and @SouthPaw and @TheGreatToeJam for bribing me back to the timber for this go around. Maine has and will continue to be one of the best locker rooms in the league with people this running it. I would also like to thank them for giving me one of the best rookie campaigns I have ever seen across any sim league.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

I would like to thank all of the S68 class as a whole, you guys are unbelievable, and there are too many of you to call out individually. You all have made this an incredible experience, and I can't wait to see how all our careers pan out.
I'd like to thank my GMs @Ruggsy and @Jumbobone19 for welcoming me into the Raptors LR, and being my mentors. You guys are incredible, and I couldn't be more grateful.

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

As a first timer with any Sim League, I wasnt quite sure what to expect when I joined. I figured it would be purely building a player and watching stats in a league. The last thing I expected was to enjoy talking daily in both the QCC LR and the S68 Draft discord. Thank all of you for the amazing experience! 
@RAmenAmen & @Faelax thanks for drafting me to the best team in the league! Lets go  Citadelles

[Image: MMCPaEg.png]

[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png][Image: eP8F2Ne.png]

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2022, 10:06 AM by SimmiZ.)

Everyone in our draft class has been awesome, but for me I want to say a big thank to St-Louis Gms @By-Tor and @TheSparkyDee for drafting my player first, and secondly, to be so involve in our sucess, its easy to be active and have fun in the LR when we see the attention your giving to your team.

My first time being in a sim league, I would like to give a big Thanks to NL GM Patty, who has been super helpful in navigating the league and offering his help any way he could. Would be a different (worse) player without him.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2022, 12:08 PM by SecondSucks22.)

To begin with I would like to thank @jay2233 and the whole PT team for a great season of prompts and timely grading, we would be literally awful if it weren’t for you. Secondly I would like to do a blanket thanks for the entirety of the S68 class. Yall have done an amazing job explaining why already under this prompt but the activity going on in our group really makes it easy to stay active and have fun. More specifically I would like to thank @ItsFrenchie and @SloppyPainter for being two of my favourites since the moment they began. Frenchie you have put in so much work to this league already with more jobs than you should probably have. Painter i dont know how in the world you are managing to keep active while doing 14 hour days in a field but its inspiring. I would like to thank @minaj27. this is the first time in 3 player that I have actually been able to contribute offensively for my team and its been more fun trying to keep up with you, how youve managed to do this first time I will never understand. I would like to thank @sköldpaddor and @Aleris for taking a flyer on me and picking me so high (/s) but seriously you guys are amazing, the team is fantastic, and it wouldnt be the same without you. Literally I think it would have been relegated or something. I would like to thank my fellow Nevada rookie @ACapitalChicagofor putting up with me both this season and for the next three atleast. And lastly I would like to thank SMJHL HO and the othet GMS for simply being amazing. You guys know what this league is about, and you put that above all. Without you this site wouldnt be half as big as it is and yall should be proud.

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

S68 Class = a big group of softies and I love everyone for it. Thanks for making my rookie experience a memorable one, and I'm absolutely stoked to watch us all have amazing careers together. The discord is awesome, literally every single one of you is awesome (lurkers included), and I'm truly grateful to be a small part of it all. Also, finish your rookie tasks for proper S68 world domination.

Additional huge thanks to @RAmenAmen and @Faelax for taking a chance on me, and @Matteo especially for speedrunning the scouting process with me. I'd probably end up tagging everyone in the QCC locker room if I kept going, so I hope they all know very well how much all their squishy love and support has meant to me. 

AND and a massive thank you to everyone working behind the scenes in and for the SHL. You rock. <3

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2022, 03:37 PM by jlutz14.)

Thank you to my gms @artermis and @TheHammer43 for welcoming me to the team and helping me to jump right in.  I'm excited to see what we can do the next few seasons!

[Image: lutz-first-sig-shl.png]