Create Account

S67 SMJHL mPT #6 - Thank you

Big shoutout in the Kraken LR to @ItsFrenchie. He's not just talking up a storm for his own benefit, he keeps us all engaged and always has nice things to say about his teammates, even when we might feel like our own stats are dreadful. Plus he's stepped up and helped @sve7en with their brilliant TPE organization, which I would be lost without. Sure, I still sometimes feel a bit lost or overwhelmed because I'm not as chatty as in the Discord, but these guys (along with other fellow rookie @SloppyPainter), make it a nice place to hang out and shoot the breeze.

Others have mentioned that the entire S68 class is a good one, and I think we all feel lucky to be a part of it, but I want to give a special shoutout to my teammates since I'm there more often than in the class server. I had no idea what to expect when going to Carolina, but it's been a really chill LR and a good first season experience.

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

I am thankful to have found the time to come back to this glorious game after 4 years away.
I am also thankful for the Detroit Falcons administration for picking me in the SMJHL and allow me to have a bit of fun with the fact my two characters ( Father and son ) played their junior years with the same team.

Big thanks to @artermis and @TheHammer43 of the incredible Kelowna family. This is a weird experience to be placed on waivers, being traded, entering a completely new game and universe. Both of them - and I would include fellow S68ers @jlutz14, @alemanpete, @liebolda, @Theseajebus - have been patient coaches and I could not have been picked by a better team. Future looks great!

Jeez, i'm late to this party and i don't even know where to start. This S68 class has been amazing and i don't know if i would have stuck around without such an amazing class to keep me entertained and pushing! I would like to thank a few people in particular though. First, @ItsFrenchie and @jfett85 for being AMAZING fellow LR rookies, you're honestly both just so great idk how to explain it lol, also, for Frenchie pushing everyone to do their PT's everyday and keeping our special keeper up thing updated, such a chad. Thank you to @SecondSucks22 for being the recreate a bunch of us needed to figure out stuff and keep going, as well as being immensely entertaining lol, in fact, thank you to the entire mentor team for being so great about everything! Thank you @jase, dunno your account name on here lol, for Nash photos. Thank you @NYR73 for also being a cool dude lol. Oh and one last one, thank you @sve7en for everything you've done, it's been great being on your team, and thank you to the entire Kraken LR!

[Image: zFE0mSA.png]      [Image: HKi05IH.png]     [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

I'd like to thank my GMs @lespoils and @RenoJacksonHS as well as Regina's captains @LarryTheMVP, @blakec1414 and @hhh81 for keeping the locker room fun and engaging as we went through the S67 season. It's been a great time all around!

[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] [Image: zmWhIQu.png]

I've missed just how much this community and these activities help me with my writing. It can be hard to really spot if you just do it as a consequence of making your player good, and it can certainly burn people out, but it really makes you improve, and it fosters that storytelling creativity and the investigative research that are useful tools in the real world. And that's not even speaking on the people who have become genuinely talented artists because of their work with sigs. I have to give huge props to the SHL for that.

[Image: TRVzgUB.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs

I would like to thank both my general manager @Vaxlare for bringing me onboard the Detroit Falcons and for the SHL as a whole for making me feel welcome and making this experience quite the great experience that it is. 

Code:
40 words

I am thankful for the hard work from the J player progression team. I can tell there is a special level of care here and it's great that new users have a team that makes the TPE earner process as smooth as possible. Consolidated claims are great!

Code:
48 words

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2022, 05:52 AM by alemanpete. Edited 1 time in total.)

My thank you I want to thank anyone and everyone I've interacted with this season. GMs/scouts before the draft, everyone in the S68 draft class, everyone on the Knights. This is an awesome game propped up by an awesome community. Every single person has been so fun to chat with and helpful while learning the game. The S68 draft class additionally got me into fantasy hockey, which has been an absolute blast. So just thank you to everyone for making this a really great experience!

Knights Update Thread Knights 

Knights Player Info Knights

Even though i've been around for quite a while I just want to give a good shoutout to the whole S68 draft class. You guys have made being a rookie again a whole lot of fun. You are all a great group and really happy to be a part of a super fun draft class.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

I would like to thank @Patty for taking a chance on another Blues fan for trading for me.

I'd like to shout out @[b]artermis[/b] for being a great GM and @TheHammer43 for being and great GM and line mate all season. Also big thanks to the rest of the Kelowna locker room and S68 rookie discord for being a great place to chat. just a bunch of great people all around.

Foil Up Boys

I want to thank @Evok and @mer for being awesome leaders in the clubhouse, and I want to thank @sköldpaddor so much for introducing me to the SHL and to new friendos. 

Also thanks to @Caleb_H for being my goalie buddy. Love y'all and all my QCC fam immensely.

[Image: sobchak.png]

I would like to thank @jumpSeat for constantly bringing a positive attitude towards the league both in the discords and the forum. At the end of the day we are a small community gathered to enjoy this shared hobby

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

I'd like to look back for a moment and thank @Toast and @Henrik for all the hard work they have put in to make SFP one of the best places in the league to be. The LR there is something special, and I was happy to spend Antonescu's entire career there. It's on to the next player, but I can confidently say my time in San Fran was my best experience on the site.

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland