Create Account

Hibernation was cool

But I aint no fucking bear got teeth though typing food though Thai beaten food what the fuck you think. Prime prime time 99 is ready to fucking go cause fucking go cause it's been a little bit of a drop here in the bark but fuck it a drought not a drop. Fucking back out here on the scene aint even ready to fucking rub my belly give me some treats too cause I've been a good boy make sure my tail wags if it doesn't I'll fucking bite your hand cause I am the one that feeds the hands that feeds because fuck it I'm a dog dude bark bark I'll fucking dig holes right now like I'll be digging down teams cause like yeah fucking greatest ever dude except this time for real even more so than before period I'm sure everyone with stuffing is and stuff because like it's Thanksgiving yeah dog fucking holiday season fucking holiday season I'm fucking sick but that's cool cause that's the fucking come for everyone's legs his dog's pee on legs and fire hydrants and I'm gonna be so good you can put a fire hydrant next to me and it would score 40 goals because that's what the fuck's going down dude. And if I don't go number one overall whenever you draft just know that you were wrong and not right you're like a guy that's all left I have a guy I don't know I'm bad at analogies I'm just going to talk in but like there's so much so many games and like I need drafted number 1 unless I don't want to go there cause I don't like you that narcotics don't draft me actually just no 1 drafted me free age infinite I like it just go where I please whatever the wind blows and blows yeah I'm saying. Heroin's bad Except heroin's are good like like Harley Quinn. I don't know why I'm talking about super heroes I should be a superihero I need a fucking Cape So people can grab it I'm gonna be fucking unmovable in front of the net like Jesus of the last supper you know get 20 silver whatever and Judaism except 3 days later I'll still be in front of the net pop and home fucking rebounds fucking ray bonds and doing other stuff that hockey players do like you know smelling Salts and bass salts

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

4000 words ready for grading

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]