Create Account

S67 Championship Week Due: November 6th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

Code:
1. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1.5 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

Roastpuff

Code:
2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.

c. At this point in the playoffs, Manhattan has played four more games than Seattle. With the schedule as tight as it is in the playoffs, do you think that extra hockey will affect them? Could it be a positive that MAN has been in a near constant routine of game days while SEA has seen a bit more rest? Or do you think that wear and tear will start to show on MAN if this series goes to 6 or 7 games?
If only injuries were turned on in sim… I for one think that it would make the season and games very interesting, and player endurance would become a much bigger issue than it is now. Goalie fatigue on back to backs would become more important, and would affect how the game goes. Playoff games being longer would make it so that teams couldn’t just keep powering through injuries…

Code:
3. Written, 3 TPE, Song of the Playoffs (150 words min.)
Every season the NHL buys the rights to a song that they edit their playoff promotional materials to. This season we’re doing the same thing for the SHL! Pitch me your “Song of the S67 Playoffs”! Who sings it? Why do you think it would make a good hype song?

I think that the song “Fight Song” would make for a great hype video background - we certainly see a lot of teams fighting for their playoff series, and quite a few upsets. The David vs. Goliath theme that is present in the song would bring to mind the underdogs’ plight in the league. This song was sung by Rachel Platten and I think that she brings to mind a positive mental health message in the music industry. With what is going on in society, especially recently, I think that this is a nice bonus to have. For example, the recent re-release of the Christina Aguilera song “Beautiful” was very well-received, and quite a tear-jerking song with the new music video. I certainly shed quite a few tears when I watched the new video recently. Surprisingly, Rachel Platten is older than you would think - she was born in 1981, which is older than most popular artists nowadays.

Code:
4. Written, 3 TPE, Tough to Swallow (150 words min.)
In your opinion, who was the best SHL or SMJHL team to NOT win the Challenge Cup / Four Star Cup? Who was on that team, and why do you think they deserved to win it all? What round did they lose in and how? Was it bad luck? A hot opposing goalie? Inexperience?

I mean, since I am on the Toronto North Stars SHL team I would like to say that we are the most deserving team that didn’t make it to the SHL Challenge Cup finals. We were the 2nd best team in the East, and we were not behind Atlanta by a large margin either. We legitimately had a team that was clicking very well, and performed up to if not beyond our potential. Unfortunately we ran into a hot goalie from Montreal named Brick Wall who decided to live up to his name sake of being a brick wall. That was very disappointing, and our whole team was quite sad that we did not make it into the conference finals. We had a great mix of people - some of whom are retiring soon, and some that just came up with great potential. Hopefully this upcoming season we can repeat the performance, but get further in the playoffs this time.

Code:
5. Written, 3 TPE, Hotel Rooms (150 words min)
During the playoffs it’s not uncommon to have to spend several days on the road in the same city. Whether you’re in the playoffs or not, who does your player share a room with on the road? What do you get up to? Are you the type to drag around a PS5 everywhere you go, or are you the first to hit the bar after the game? Are you a night owl or an early riser?

As a more senior player, Magnus gets to have his own room on the road thanks to the CBA that was signed not too long ago. This means that he gets some time to decompress after games, and some alone time before the game to prepare himself mentally as well. When he was younger he used to be more into going out with the team mates but now that he’s a bit older he has found that he can no longer keep up with the younger players when they decide that the night before a game was the perfect time to party. The perils of growing old! However, Magnus is still decidedly a night owl - he likes to have a lie-in when it is not a practice day, and he justifies doing so as he can save the energy for game day later. Whether he means video gaming or the actual hockey game is still up for interpretation.

Code:
7. Milestones, up to 3 TPE
Milestones are folded in with CW. So just link your Milestone claim as task 7 for up to 3 TPE towards your 16 total.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your CW submission. This is done because the person who grades CW will be a different person than double-checks milestones.
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3281656 1 TPE

Code:
18. Written, 2 TPE - The Procrastinator Special! (100 words min.)
Congratulations, procrastinator!  Through your terrible time management skills, you’ve unlocked a special task! [TEAM] has won it all! Were the playoffs as you expected this year, or were there some surprises? Did anything stand out to you about this season’s results? How do you feel about season two of FHM 8?

I still have a huge problem with the way the replays are playing out on screen for FHM 8. It is confusing and hard to follow. I still somewhat prefer the old FHM 6/7 display just because it is much clearer what is going on. In terms of systems/results, I guess the upsets weren’t that far off, and could happen in a real hockey game as well. It was sad for me what happened to my team in Toronto, but that’s just how the game goes sometimes. There wasn’t really a team that “crushed” it the entire season, which is nice to see.

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

Milestones:

Goals: 14
Assists: 43
SOG: 169
Hits: 107
Takeaways: 64
Blocks: 93
Powerplay Points: 18

Trivia Verification: 

Mudder

A. Seattle made some huge moves in the offseason to cement their place as a contending team. Their trades with LA which brought in veterans like Luukas Lilja, Jonas Kahnwald, and Jimmy Wagner, which not only added skill to their lineup - but some much needed stability. The addition of these players to a young core sent a message to the entire league, Seattle wasn’t fucking around. (66 words)

B. Manhattan stumbled into a perfect storm and rode the wave all the way to the finals. Not to take anything away from their incredible accomplishments, but they were essentially propped up by one line and a goalie standing on his head. And that’s the beautiful thing about hockey - sometimes a hot goalie can carry a team kicking and screaming into the playoffs. And sometimes that goalie gets the support they need to actually make run of it. (78 words)

C. Have you ever had to do a big physical job? The kind where you have to keep convincing yourself that it’s actually worth it for youtube finish because your lungs are screaming and you’re way too out of shape to even have considered it? Now remember how you felt the next day? I say it’s better to keep it rolling, because I guarantee that Seattle is feeling every bit of that semi-final series on their days off. (77 words)

D. Yeah, it is a game of who can stay hotter longer. These two teams are where they are because they managed to keep it rolling and step up when the pressure is on. The minute one of these teams starts to cool down is when they have lost the series. I will always root for the underdog so I was going Manhattan all the way. For a ninth seed to take it to game seven of the finals in still a Cinderella story in my book. (86 words)

20. Not to be too forward, but first we be looking at the size. Now, some people will say that it isn’t the size of the leek that matters - it’s the soil that it’s grown in. And that definitely matters. But in my expert opinion, a great leek needs to have a bit of girth. It might even take both hands to properly grasp it.

A great leek needs to smell good. It should be clean and fresh, no self respecting lass want to put a stinky leek anywhere near her mouth. And what is more rewarding than sharing the fruits of your labour with the one you love?

And last, but certainly not least, a great leek has to have a pleasing pigment. It must display a beautiful ombre of colour, being dark at the tip, and fading into a creamy white down toward the base… We aren’t talking about leeks anymore, are we? (155 words)

23. This has been a huge season for the Maine Timber. The management team has done such a fantastic job of fostering a positive and supportive locker room, I really couldn’t have asked for a better place to start my SHL career. Bringing the cup home with this team meant so much to a lot of different players here - every GM in Timber history currently has a player on the time, save for one (sorry CoA). 

So I would just like give a huge thank you to all of them - SouthPaw is probably oe of the most dedicated users around, he managed to build an incredible team of only active users but great people as well. Krash is an all around SHL wizard and good dude, looking forward to learning a lot from him! Kale was the first person that scouted me and the first person in the SHL community that I really had a conversation with and I couldn’t be more happy that things worked out the way they did. Toast is Toast. The more I branch out in the SHL, take on new jobs, scout players and meet new people, the more I find that pretty well everyone knows Toast. And everyone absolutely loves him. (208 words)

[Image: FG1uDPY.png][Image: QAcQptc.png]

Code:
1. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1.5 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

Jelly

Code:
Milestones are folded in with CW. So just link your Milestone claim as task 7 for up to 3 TPE towards your 16 total.
Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your CW submission. This is done because the person who grades CW will be a different person than double-checks milestones.

Just 1 TPE Please

Code:
17. Written, 3 TPE, Nu Metals (150 words min.)
Gold, silver, and bronze are old news! Also we’re running out of them in the simulated world so we can’t be wasting it all on simulated medals! Choose new metals to be used for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place at this year's tournament, and tell me why you chose them.

Well this is an interesting one as replacing such a longstanding tradition is an incredibly difficult task. This is a trio that has stood the test of time for ages and to just replace them without putting a lot of thought into it would be silly. Silly is how I operate though and so we are going to just throw gold, silver, and bronze out for as rapid a replacement as I can come up with from the depths of my mind.

First up is the replacement of bronze as we need something abundant to show that while you get something we expected more from you. So we are going to recycle the metal tin that some of those old AOL free minute discs came in to make the third place medal, and in case that runs out we are going to recycle any other metal used for promotional purposes to make the new medals. This is the Recycled Medal.

Second up is the replacement for silver which is actually my favorite of the three metals and thus the one I am most hesitant to get rid of here. One of the big reasons I love it is the Oligodynamic effect as it is probably where silver got its reputation for being able to kill monsters by disinfecting itself making it less likely to spread the diseases that helped inspire monsters. Given that fact and the fact that the other metal I most associate with this function is brass I will be going with brass for the second place medal. This is the Clean Medal.

Last, but hilariously the opposite of least we have to replace gold. Which I think is the easiest to do as I consider gold in general to be rather plain overall outside of bar or coin form. Given the strength required to win this medal I am going to go with one of the strongest metals in tungsten for the first place medal. This is the Strong Medal.

That was an especially fun one thank you!

Code:
Word Count: 341

Code:
20. Written, 3 TPE, Championship Leek (150 words min.)
If you were the judge of a Leek competition, what would you be looking for? How would you choose the championship Leek? Aesthetics only? Is taste a factor for you? How do you weigh each factor in your decision? Tell me, in 150 words, how you would define the perfect championship winning Leek.

Agent Tesla: I am here on behalf of my player Dave Heinrich of the Chicago Syndicate to judge this leek competition. Please bring all contenders to me at your leisure and I will get to judging.

Competition Organizer: Normally when we hold one of these we get an experienced old farmer to judge the competition. What qualifies you to judge these leeks?

Agent Tesla: Ah! I can understand your concern, but I promise despite my youthful appearance that I have centuries of experience as a farmer. That said to remove risk of bias from the equation I will be using this device to judge the leeks.

Agent Tesla presents a device that appears to be one half of a set of ear muffs with a translucent green piece that extends out from it to cover the eye.

Competition Organizer: Is that a scouter from Dragon Ball?

Agent Tesla: Excellent eye, but no. It is a similar device though used to measure the absolute quality of being a leek of each of these leeks. So the measurement will be on what percentage each of these leeks is a true leek.

Competition Organizer: All of them will be leeks. This is a leek competition. Anything else would be disqualified and I think we know if something is a leek or not.

Agent Tesla: Then we will go to a second round of judging, but if you will just allow me to look over the competitors with this first.

Insert advertisement break here.

Agent Tesla: Okay our judging commences coming in last place is Old Man Jenkins for his leek actually being a painted banana. Third place is Adyson Sweetwater whose leek is 98% leek, but is unfortunately dragged down by being part bee. Second place is Cornelius C. Fillmore whose leek is 99% leek, and only missed out by a small percentage of dinosaur in its identity. The winner of our leek competition is Orihime Inoue with a 100% certifiable leek! Congratulations!

Competition Organizer: How did we miss the painted banana?

Code:
Word Count: 339

Code:
21. Written / Graphic, 3 TPE, Speedrunning (150 words min.)
Speedrunning is a huge movement in the video game world, and frankly I feel like the SHL is falling behind in this department. Pitch me a few different speedrun categories we could have in the SHL. Take it seriously! Or don’t! Is there any actual potential in this idea, or am I silly for suggesting it? As a graphic option, depict your player as a Twitch streamer going for a world record in the game of your choice!

Meta: Speaking as someone who spent a few hours watching speedruns last month I think this is a super silly suggestion, but I am also all about it. Thank you!

Account Specific (If we allowed these I imagine users would be allowed to delete and start completely fresh if they so chose, but this is for a fun point task so not going to dig into the complications.)
100%: Must have won every individual award at the SHL or J level at least once, must have held every single job at least once for a minimum of a season, must have played  for every SHL team for at least a season, must have played for every SMJHL team for at least a season, and must have played for every IIHF team for at least a season. Speed measurement is taken from first activity check to when the post is made for the last award/job/et cetera acquired.

100% Lenient: Same as above but replaces the every job requirement with having to serve with every job group. So you no longer have to have been PPT Head and Commissioner as long as you were at least a member of PPT and HO respectively.

Infinite Club: From the first deposit into your bank account to the one that gets you that coveted billionth dollar how fast can you make your fortune.

Player Specific (These are far more reasonable, but I have fewer ideas here.)
350/425/1000/2000 TPE: Exactly what they say on the tin as you start your clock from your first AC on the player and then your update that hits any of those significant benchmarks is when the clock stops to determine the ranking.

The Journeyman: From the start of the first sim playing for an SHL team the player must play for every SHL team for at least one sim. The end date of the first sim played for the final team counts as the end point for clock purposes.

The JJourneyman: Same as above, but for SMJHL teams rather than SHL teams.

Code:
Word Count: 342

Code:
22. Written / Graphic, 3 TPE, We Should Start a Band! (150 words min.)
Hockey is no longer in fashion, we’re doing music now! Choose a couple of friends from around the league to form a band with! Who do you choose, what instruments do they play, and what kind of music do you all make together? As a graphic task, show me your band together performing in their home arena.

This is a tough one because of the time at which I am writing this as I do not want to lose my motivation to write, but also am hesitant to include certain people without talking to them first. That said there is a trio that I think would be perfectly happy joining my boy Dave to form a band as this point task requests.

The first of which is Ben Jammin who is obviously the backbone of the band who will handle turntables, samples, programming, and backing vocals similar to Joe Hahn of Linkin Park. I have an enormous amount of trust in them given how terrific a teammate they have been and so I have zero doubt in my mind that they will do wonders in the role.

Second on my list is the heartthrob Melvin Majestik-Moose who will take center stage fulfilling both lead vocals and rhythm guitar with a comparison to Benjamin Burnley of Breaking Benjamin. The lead vocalist is almost universally the face of a band and so I want to make sure to put the most majestic member of this band front and center to make as much use of their particular blessings as possible.

Third is the superb support of Adelie de Pengu who as a terrific tandem with Melvin will be given the role of bassist. A position that does not get as much love as rhythm guitar, but that can involve slapping making it make perfectly logical sense for the superb slapper that is de Pengu. Also based on my experience a bit more of a background role is more suited to their preferences.

Finally we have Dave Heinrich who is my soul bound slave and will therefore be the drummer in the same style as Ringo Starr. Purely in the background and the butt of all the jokes so that the rest can shine. A supporting role that is absolutely befitting of a boy that was foolishly willing to sell his soul for his team to win a Stanley Cup without making sure the contract included that he still be on said team.

Based on my preferred genres I am going to say the band focuses on alternative metal which should also better suit what I presume to be Melvin's vocal range. Thank you for your time!

Code:
Word Count: 387

Code:
23. Written, 2 TPE, Say Something Nice (100 words min.)
I’m not sure when we did this last, so that probably means it’s a good time to bring back the positivity prompt! Tag some other folks on the site and let them know why you appreciate them! Could be a GM, a friend, a department head, anyone! The goal is to make someone happy.

I am hesitant to tag people as I always worry it will be seen as a bother regardless of what it is about. The one time I recall making a strong exception was for something similar to this, and so I am going to make a handful of exceptions with the hope that the people involved will welcome it. If you are one of the tagged folk and did not appreciate it I do sincerely apologize.

@James Truong
The entirety of Chicago has been a pleasant place to be for me, but I want to sincerely thank you for being one of the biggest reasons why I so enjoy being able to be there. You are one of the best teammates I have had in my time in sim leagues, and every hug ping puts a smile on my face. Thank you for being a fantastic friend!

@JNH @SDCore
I could split this up, but I feel it best to thank you both for making Chicago the place that I want to be in the SHL. You both know this is my tertiary league and I was not sure if I would be around for the long haul or not, but you have both done an amazing job at making me want to stick it out. The team that you two have assembled is a lovely one to be a part of, and I thank you both for taking the chance on Dave and I. Also special shout out Corey for still being my friend after my early missteps here. Heart

@Aleris @sköldpaddor
Just as I thanked my major league general managers I would like to thank you two for keeping me invested in the league long enough for me to make it there. I still know not that much about hockey, but the Battleborn kept me interested in the sim side of things for the duration of my tenure there. Credit to both of you for doing a wonderful job in that regard!

@leviadan
I want to thank you for the lovely compliment on my Championship Week post a couple seasons ago as it really put a smile on my face. Also want to let you know I have really enjoyed how creative some of the prompts have been under your tenure!

To all of you I want to sincerely thank you for making my time in the SHL more enjoyable!

Code:
Word Count: 402
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2022, 06:05 AM by Henrik. Edited 1 time in total.)

1. Trivia, Verification word - TPE

2. a) I think Miller still played a huge part in their success, especially in the early rounds of the playoffs. But the team overall is much more balanced than it was previously. The biggest addition, without a doubt, has to be the addition of Luukas Lilja, Jonas Kahnwald and Jimmy Wagner from the Panthers. Lilja specifically has had a monster season and played a big part in the teams success in my opinion.

b) I think Manhattan definitely has the talent, even though it is a fairly young group. It was just a matter of focusing the locker room and making sure everyone performed at a high level. I think they underperformed in the regular season but once the games started to matter they really stepped it up and you could really see the depth of the young talent they have start to come into its own.

c) I don't think the rest time will matter all that much. If it were the other way around, I think it may be a different story. Seattle is a veteran team with tons of experience. They know how to turn it on when they need to and so can take advantage of those rest days and still come out sharp. Manhattan on the other hand, is a very young team and I think playing a lot benefits them. Gets them into a rythm that they can keep up for the entirety of the playoffs.

d) Seattle just seems to know how to turn it on when they play important games. That has been true for a few season now and I expect that to continue. I think they play with a lot of confidence with Miller in the net, they know he will always keep them in the game. As for Manhattan, I think its more a young team hitting their stride, finding their confidence and building off of eachother.

8. Milestones - 2 TPE, as per data sheet.

15. With an aging core that is slowly being replaced by younger players, Sweden is bound to experience some kind of regression from their previous success in the round robin in the coming years. Talent wise, they have been one of the most stacked teams in the last 6 years but they have been unable to put it all together when they play important games. In those 6 years the team has a record of 25-9-1 and a plus/minus of +42 but only have a silver medal to show for it. With that older generation of iconic Swedish players starting to hang up the skates, I think its only reasonable to assume that there will be a final push this season to try and get something done before the team moves on to newer, younger talent in the hopes of reinvigorating the team. On a personal note, I expect this will be the last of HLOs season on the IIHF team as he is really starting to show his old age, so it would be nice to go out with a bang.

18. Seattle won! Good for them. Miller was as insane as he always is down the stretch which is never any less infuriating but it is what it is. Great team and I think it says a lot about both the expansion teams that they took less than 10 seasons to win a cup each. Thats a fantastic achievement. As far as surprises, I did not expect Manhattan to get to the finals.  They really turned it on and showed that they are ready to take that next step and I think will be considered a real contender for atleast another half a dozen season with this current group.

23. I'm always a big fan of these propmts, keep em coming. I'd like to say a huge thank you to all the guys and gals that left San Francisco due to trades or retirement this past season. So @Keven @Ruggsy @traphag @Rancidbudgie @ZootTX @artermis @r1c3bowl22 you guys are awesome. It's been a pleasure sharing the locker room with you guys and I wish you all the best with your new players/new teams. I can't express how great of a feeling it is to see users come in and bring so much joy and sense of community to a locker room that was rebuilt from the ground up. Sincerely hope you guys will still stop by every now and then to chat and that our paths will cross again!

And Also a special hello to @lore @SecondSucks22 and @Rancidbudgie (again). Welcome to San Francisco! I doubt old man HLO will still be around by the time you are called up but I am looking forward to seeing you guys progress from cubs to full members of the Pride!

Finally, @Toast ! You've done an amazing job with the team in your tenure and this rebuild is just the latest example of that. You took what Smith and I had built and turned it into something truly special. I am super excited to see what the future brings for this team under your management.

!RollPride

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2022, 09:13 PM by CaptainCamel. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:

Camel

+3 TPE

Code:

Milestones Link

+3 TPE

Code:
16. Written, 3 TPE, Hockey History (150 words min.)
Tell me about an important moment or person in the history of your home country’s hockey program! This can be a real-life story or SHL related! Your choice! I want to learn some interesting hockey history from around the world!

Full disclosure, I am not Austrian and don't know a single thing about Austria or Austrian hockey. I picked Austria when creating because I saw they needed the most help in IIHF. However, after a quick Google search, it looks like Thomas Vanek is by far the most notable Austrian hockey player in history. While he played for multiple different teams, he made his mark in the league mostly for the Buffalo Sabres, regularly hitting 50+ points per season and even going point per game in one of those seasons. In 1,029 NHL games played, he earned 789 points. Unfortunately, as good as he was for the Sabres, he eventually moved on hopping from team to team, never staying with a single team for longer than 2 seasons until his career ended in Detroit in 2019, only earning 36 points in 64 games played. Still, a long and solid career that I think any hockey player would have loved to experience. He even made the All Star team in 2009.
WC: 170

+3 TPE

Code:
Gold, silver, and bronze are old news! Also we’re running out of them in the simulated world so we can’t be wasting it all on simulated medals! Choose new metals to be used for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place at this year's tournament, and tell me why you chose them.

I'm going to go full nerdge emote here and talk about the three metals in the world that we should be using: Mithril, Adamant, and Rune. See back in my day (insert old pepe emote), these three were THE metals you needed in Runescape. You could find some fancy dragon stuff, but that wasn't for crafting, that was just for try hards. When googling to make sure I had this right, I'm seeing now there's tons of metals beyond these three but what do the young whippersnappers know? Mithril, Adamant, and Rune are THE metals to go for. Mithril is hard as dragon scales, but is more abundant, coming in that beautiful dark blue color. Adamant even harder, with the cool hunter green sheen to it. And the most beautiful of all, the reflective rune metal that some even claim to have magical abilities. Show me one player who'd rather win gold than rune. That's right you can't.
WC: 158

+3 TPE

Code:
Congratulations, procrastinator!  Through your terrible time management skills, you’ve unlocked a special task! [TEAM] has won it all! Were the playoffs as you expected this year, or were there some surprises? Did anything stand out to you about this season’s results? How do you feel about season two of FHM 8?

While I don't think there was any surprise of Seattle winning the cup, I think everyone in this league was surprised at MAN making the finals. Last season they were the one thorn in Atlanta's side that they just couldn't solve, we all breathed a sigh of relief when we didn't have to face them in the playoffs. This season we weren't so lucky and MAN definitely showed why they were deserving to be in the finals. As tough as a loss is, I do love to see new teams make the finals. While FHM 8 isn't perfect, I think it's growing on everyone and does a good job of being the sim engine for the league.
WC: 117

+2 TPE

Code:
I’m not sure when we did this last, so that probably means it’s a good time to bring back the positivity prompt! Tag some other folks on the site and let them know why you appreciate them! Could be a GM, a friend, a department head, anyone! The goal is to make someone happy.

Honestly just about everyone I've interacted with in regards to the SHL I have nothing but nice things to say. I've met people through here I would legitimately call my friends and love shooting the shit with them, whether we talk about movies we have no agreements on, seeing how far we can devolve the phrase "sim when" into, or having heartbreak over yet another THE SPURS loss or disappointing draw. Shoutout to Micool for sharing an absolutely unreal video of him eating an ENTIRE bagel in one sitting in the ATL Discord. The people involved with this league rule.
WC: 100

+2 TPE

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

1. Tater
3/16
2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
b. I don’t think most people thought Man would make it this far. But those same people probably didn’t think Lev Lebedev would have 22 goals and 21 assists in 15 games. Lev stepped it up hard in the playoffs and I think Man will win or lose based on him. Unless you look at the second game in the finals where Lev got a hat trick but the team still lost.
4/16

SHL needs a hype song that really emphasizes the fight in playoffs. The song I choose for this playoffs is Warriors by Imagine Dragon. From a branding standpoint there is so much you can do with this song. SHL can lean into the combat reference. Hockey sticks as swords, pads replaced with armor in promotional materials. Goalies with huge shields protecting their net from another teams charge. The song also references being the warriors that built this town. Home crowds will get super hyped up for their teams just based on that line alone. Also if there is any hypothetical upsets and a team we aren’t expecting to make the finals does make it. We can lean into the rise up and prove yourself elements in the song. Giving even more hype to the underdog teams as they take their shot at the cup. Plus its kinda just a kick ass hype song to play as some cool ass hockey players hit the ice.
7/16
Makrus loves to travel during playoffs. Relaxing bus rides, fancy hotel rooms, nice restaurants. Makrus even gets his own bus and room. Partially because he snores and is a slob, but mostly because Makrus travels with the actual wolves. Makrus started the real wolves in the wolfpack initiative. Having his own wolf Zephyr made it easy for him to recruit more wolves to the mascot pack. Now no one else on the team thought this was a good idea, but Makrus thinks it is the best idea. He gets his own bus for the wolves, they get their own hotel room, and even without a reservation they get the entire restaurant to themselves when he shows up with the wolves. Other teammates have had trouble waking Makrus up in time for games but the wolves don’t have that issue. Makrus even shows up on time to the stadium because he has to get the wolves in before the fans show up.
10/16
Milestone Claim 3 TPE
13/16
So gold, silver, and bronze are old news. So we have to see what hold simulation value to represent out medals. But to keep in the spirt of gold, silver, and bronze the value of our medals should follow that same logic. Starting with bronze, we are moving to the SHL trading cards medal. That’s right this medal is a pack of SHL trading cards. These are valuable items in the SHL world and I for one have spent an SHL fortune on them. For the silver medal I think we can all agree that we need the Meme medal. This medal is a copy pasta of this seasons best drama post. What is the SHL without a solid drama post everyone can use over and over to stress how ridiculous it was. Lastly our gold medal, SHL is the future and the future is bitcoin. That’s right a bitcoin medal. What does bitcoin look like? Well that is the medal makers problem.
16/16

[Image: qm0v49d.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2022, 12:00 PM by tweedledunn. Edited 5 times in total.)

Code:
mmmbop

Code:
claim 3

Code:
9. Graphic, 3 TPE, Fall Fashion
Some players like to make a statement with this clothing on their way into a game. Is your player known for this? Show me your player walking into a game in their craziest outfit. Is it some weird costume? A full designer getup? Something else entirely?
[Image: SHqFYUn.png]

Code:
13. Graphic, 1 TPE, crAIyon? More like CWaiyon!
In the spirit of the insanely easy ring task that stayed around forever, we can keep running this one! Try using OpenAI’s DALL E Mini (now known as crAIyon) to generate a Challenge Cup related image. It could be a championship ring, your player lifting the cup, a locker room celebration. Go nuts as long as you’re attempting to make it SHL related! The results will be weird, but it’s fun!  https://www.craiyon.com/
[Image: UsAOv7N.png]

Code:
19. Graphic, 3 TPE - The Procrastinator Special!
Congratulations, graphic loving procrastinator! Much like the written word loving procrastinator, you too have a special task just for you! Create a post-series splash screen detailing the outcome of the series, or highlighting the player that you think should be playoff MVP. Include at least 3 stats no matter which way you go with it!
[Image: mZEfOdg.png]

Code:
10. Graphic, 3 TPE, Biased
Before this season’s hockey cards got printed you were able to get your hands on your own cards design! Time to make a few… favourable changes. Depict what your player’s hockey card would look like AFTER your player was able to make any changes they wanted. What totally real stats do you include? What 100% true facts do you print on it?
[Image: uymjRoW.png]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

gm pass

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2022, 02:36 PM by RomanesEuntDomus. Edited 4 times in total.)

Quote:Code:

Code: Notagain

a. Seattle is back in the finals for the second time in a row. While last season was an unexpected run led by a miracle goalie performance-- this season's appearance comes at no surprise to those who watched their offseason closely. What roster changes do you think have put Seattle in this position again? Do you think it's enough for them to finish the job this time around?

b. Manhattan has charged from a ninth place regular season finish to an Eastern conference championship and a shot at the Challenge Cup. I don't think that it's out of line for me to say that not many saw this coming. How do you think they got to this point? Who's performing better than expected? Do you think they have enough gas to complete the Cinderella run?

c. At this point in the playoffs, Manhattan has played four more games than Seattle. With the schedule as tight as it is in the playoffs, do you think that extra hockey will affect them? Could it be a positive that MAN has been in a near constant routine of game days while SEA has seen a bit more rest? Or do you think that wear and tear will start to show on MAN if this series goes to 6 or 7 games?

d. In many ways this seems like a battle of who can stay hotter longer. Both teams have PDO ratings as high as 110 while barely having any players that dip below 100. Seattle and Manhattan are both on absolute heaters of strong goalies and high shooting percentages. What do you think is driving this, and who do you think can keep it going longer? Who comes out on top?

a. I think there is not so much a single change that you can point to than the brute force approach that they took. Just get as many good players as possible and overwhelm your opponents with pure quality. If a legendary playoff campaign like the one Lev Lebdev had for Manhattan isn't enough to stop you, then what is?

b. Lev Lebedev is the easy and obvious answer here and his impact and presence can't be overstated. We live in a new era of the SHL now with scoring opportunities that past players simply didn't have, but if you look at the pure numbers Lebedev might just have had the best postseason ever. Nobody in the history of the SHL has come close to his offensive output and to make things even more impressive, there is quite a big separation between him and his teams other top-players as well.

c. I think it's actually a positive for Manhattan. Nobody expected them to go very far before the beginning of the postseason but they have worked their way into a groove and now have all the momentum on their side. I think they are legitimately in a position right now where every game together makes them stronger. The only problem is that I think Seattle has some similar effects working for them as well. It took them a while to get going during the regular season but they have been getting better and better as the year went along, so every game and round in the playoffs could help them maximize their potential more.

d. I think there might actually have been a change in regards to the importance/relevance of PDO since the most recent engine and coaching changes. PDO used to be a number that denoted pure puck luck and not much else, but it has since evolved into a metric that might very well be able to tell you something about how a teams tactics work. We've seen multiple teams this season with consistently way above average PDOs not just for some players but basically their entire teams, to an extent where it can't just be randomness or luck but a sign of a tactical approach that is working.

In your opinion, who was the best SHL or SMJHL team to NOT win the Challenge Cup / Four Star Cup? Who was on that team, and why do you think they deserved to win it all? What round did they lose in and how? Was it bad luck? A hot opposing goalie? Inexperience?

I think there are some close competitors for this questionable honors. The first one for me would be Atlanta who I have a very high opinion of despite not making it out of the second round. I think they are the franchise that has done the best job in recent years building a deep roster with quality throughout all lines and pairings, relying on an incredible density of quality over singular star players. But with regression catching up with some of their top guys it just didn't seem to be enough anymore this season, especially compared to a team like Seattle who took a similar approach but isn't as far into their competition cycle yet, so their recent acquisitions aren't regressing as much yet. The second team to name here would have to be Winnipeg who had a great regular season, being the only team finishing above 100 points on the year. They disposed of Edmonton and New Orleans in the playoffs in pretty dominant fashion just as you'd expect them to, but then ran into the eventual Champions out of Seattle in the Conference Finals and couldn't quite beat them. Being the highest quality match-up on paper of the off-season, I think there is not much shame in losing such a series 2-4.

Quote:5. Written, 3 TPE, Hotel Rooms (150 words min)
During the playoffs it’s not uncommon to have to spend several days on the road in the same city. Whether you’re in the playoffs or not, who does your player share a room with on the road? What do you get up to? Are you the type to drag around a PS5 everywhere you go, or are you the first to hit the bar after the game? Are you a night owl or an early riser?

I think it's important for players on a team to bond with one another but let's face it, we all spend so much time together in the regular season not just on road trips but also practicing, playing, eating, working out, doing media work and so on, that I think it's totally fine and actually very important to get some time for yourself in these kinds of situations as well. So my player likes to look for opportunities to spend some time alone when the situations allows it, going for walks through the city we are playing in late a night, retreating to the Spa area with a good book or to Hit the Sauna or checking out some of the local cuisine not as a slightly rowdy gang of athletes, but alone and undercover, if the situation allows it. That doesn't mean of course that he doesn't participate in any team activites, having dinner together is still the norm most evenings as is meeting up in one of the rooms to play some video games or watch a game together that is played by your possible next opponent.

Quote:7. Milestones, up to 3 TPE

+3

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3282073

Congratulations, procrastinator! Through your terrible time management skills, you’ve unlocked a special task! [TEAM] has won it all! Were the playoffs as you expected this year, or were there some surprises? Did anything stand out to you about this season’s results? How do you feel about season two of FHM 8?

It was an interesting mix this season imho because it combined predictable results with a least a few small surprises, which still isn't great in terms of parity and excitement but still a step up from previous seasons. The way Manhattan made it to the finals and managed to be competitive there definitely was a surprise for me, whereas on the other hand Seattle winning was the most predictable result ever and the only real surprise there was the fact that it took them so long to get going in the regular season. Overall there were some small signs of encouragement I would say though and the playoffs were generally a bit closer and more exciting than in the past.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Code:

moist

Code:

a. Seattle is back in the finals for the second time in a row. While last season was an unexpected run led by a miracle goalie performance-- this season's appearance comes at no surprise to those who watched their offseason closely. What roster changes do you think have put Seattle in this position again? Do you think it's enough for them to finish the job this time around?

b. Manhattan has charged from a ninth place regular season finish to an Eastern conference championship and a shot at the Challenge Cup. I don't think that it's out of line for me to say that not many saw this coming. How do you think they got to this point? Who's performing better than expected? Do you think they have enough gas to complete the Cinderella run?

c. At this point in the playoffs, Manhattan has played four more games than Seattle. With the schedule as tight as it is in the playoffs, do you think that extra hockey will affect them? Could it be a positive that MAN has been in a near constant routine of game days while SEA has seen a bit more rest? Or do you think that wear and tear will start to show on MAN if this series goes to 6 or 7 games?

d. In many ways this seems like a battle of who can stay hotter longer. Both teams have PDO ratings as high as 110 while barely having any players that dip below 100. Seattle and Manhattan are both on absolute heaters of strong goalies and high shooting percentages. What do you think is driving this, and who do you think can keep it going longer? Who comes out on top?

a. Well, I think ALL of Seattle’s roster changes made a big impact. They vastly improved on what was already a really good team. I expected them to own the regular season, which didn’t exactly happen, and to win the cup. I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that they’re going to be able to do that (win the cup).

b. Although I did expect Manhattan to take a step forward, I did not expect them to make the finals after they underachieved during the regular season. Lev Lebedev and Tomas Lind stepped it up in the playoffs and did most of the carrying of the Manhattan offense, which isn’t exactly surprising. Looking at the advanced stats though, it looks like they rode a hot streak to the finals.

c. I don’t know exactly how it works in the sim, but if i recall correctly, stamina comes and goes on a day by day basis and the overall volume of games doesn’t really factor in (but I could definitely be wrong). I think the biggest risk of Manhattan playing more games during the playoffs is that it increases the chances that their hot streak will end. I don’t know if that’s what really happened because Seattle was equally hot, but they did eventually run out of steam compared to Seattle.

Code:

MILESTONES +3 TPE

Code:
Congratulations, procrastinator!  Through your terrible time management skills, you’ve unlocked a special task! [TEAM] has won it all! Were the playoffs as you expected this year, or were there some surprises? Did anything stand out to you about this season’s results? How do you feel about season two of FHM 8?

Hmm, lots of thoughts here. Let’s start with my team - the New Orleans Specters. I knew we were going to take a bit of a hit on defense and that our offense might take a step back by incorporating two rookies into the mix and it turned out that both were true at times. We finally got over the Chicago sized hump, but now Winnipeg has emerged in the conference. Maybe next season… As for the rest of the league, it’s no surprise that Seattle won the cup after a crazy offseason in which they created a star studded team. I did personally expect Manhattan to improve, but after the regular season, I would have never expected them to make it to the finals. Season 2 of FHM 8 was more of the same. It’s hard to tell who has figured it out and who just got lucky. We may never know.

Code:

I always feel so awkward doing these kind of things because I'm not a super social person. I don't let many people get too close to me and that's certainly a flaw of mine that has developed as I have gotten older. This is much easier online because it's not nearly as personal as getting to know someone and befriending them in real life. I didn't know what to expect when I decided to take the plunge into the SHL and sim leagues. The social factor is much more important to the experience than I realized and that has made for a great experience in both the SHL and PBE. That said, I just wanted to give a shoutout to some of the friends and acquaintances I have had the pleasure of meeting. So @natedoeshockey @sve7en @slothfacekilla @Jimmysmo27 @Benpachi @JKortesi81 @Amidships @Asked Madden and many more - just keep being awesome!

PBE AFFILIATE +3 TPE

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2022, 03:21 PM by CrazyMojito. Edited 2 times in total.)

Code:

Verification word: Mojtio

Code:

a. Seattle is back in the finals for the second time in a row. While last season was an unexpected run led by a miracle goalie performance-- this season's appearance comes at no surprise to those who watched their offseason closely. What roster changes do you think have put Seattle in this position again? Do you think it's enough for them to finish the job this time around?

Seattle went all in during the offseason adding depth throughout their line up and replacing f the TPE lost from regression and then some. Adding top of the league talent like Luukas Lilja who led the league in points the prior season, and Anton Mihailov who was right behind Lilja in points. Also coming in from Los Angeles was Jonas Kahnwald and Jimmy Wagner, two veteran players who bring leadership and stability all throughout the line up. Hard to imagine with these additions that the cup is anyone else's to lose but theirs. (93 words)

Code:

Even though they were close in the standings, I had Philly winning the round one series so pencil me in with the group that was surprised to see MAN get to the finals. I’m pleasantly surprised to see it, not just for the group of people that make up the roster, but also for the league showing that at least for now, it doesn’t matter where you finish in the standings there could still be a deep run for you. MAN’s top line carried most of the weight with Name Redacted picking up the rest and at least quickly looking at the stats, I can’t see why MAN cant take home the top prize. (114 words)

Code:

I have no clue how stamina is affected in FHM8 so its hard for me to say whether having 4 extra games played would be an advantage or a disadvantage. I know in real life you hope to get the series over as quickly and in as few games as possible because there is always the risk of injury. But at the same time, playing consistently does let you stay in your groove and can keep you mind sharp and focused in ways that scrimmages at practice cant. (88 words)

Code:
d. In many ways this seems like a battle of who can stay hotter longer. Both teams have PDO ratings as high as 110 while barely having any players that dip below 100. Seattle and Manhattan are both on absolute heaters of strong goalies and high shooting percentages. What do you think is driving this, and who do you think can keep it going longer? Who comes out on top?

Something about two unstoppable forces colliding… Something will have to give, either the high flying offense or the superb goaltending. A series like this will almost certainly come down to who can out tactic and coach the other. I’d have to think with the depth that Seattle has, they should be able to win any chess match between the two teams and they should come out as champs. (68 words)

Code:

I honestly feel that Atlanta was robbed of an opportunity to defend their Challenge Cup. They got stuck going up against Manhattan who was described in an earlier prompt as having a Cinderella run and after a hard fought 7 game series, they drew the short straw and came out on the wrong end. Only four players with a PDO 100 or above, they just simply got unlucky. While their goaltender didn’t have an awful playoff series, their opponents had a goalie who was dialed in and was simply better. Maybe there is something to having played more games entering a series. Atlanta entered the second round after sweeping New England in what looks to have been an easy series judging by the scores. MAN on the other hand had to fight through some adversity after going up in their series against Philadelphia 3-0 before the Forge forced a game 7. Overcoming what was almost a blown series might have pulled the team together and given MAN the edge. (169 words)

Code:

S67 SMJHL Milestones - 2 TPE

Code:
13. Graphic, 1 TPE, crAIyon? More like CWaiyon!
In the spirit of the insanely easy ring task that stayed around forever, we can keep running this one! Try using OpenAI’s DALL E Mini (now known as crAIyon) to generate a Challenge Cup related image. It could be a championship ring, your player lifting the cup, a locker room celebration. Go nuts as long as you’re attempting to make it SHL related! The results will be weird, but it’s fun!  https://www.craiyon.com/

I present to you, a very sad owl who just lost the 4 Star Cup

[Image: jyKmyhL.jpg]

Code:
15. Written, 3 TPE, IIHF Round Up (150 words min.)
Write your predictions for this year's IIHF tournament or WJC! Tell me about your team! Are they up and coming? Win now mode? Entering into a re-build phase? What are your expectations for your player? What teams are you watching out for this time around?

All gold for Canada, baby! If I keep predicting Canada coming out as the top team I’m bound to get it right eventually. This seasons tournament, the IIHF Canadian team finally has a chance now that my retired player is finally off the roster. Man was a paperweight holding the team back and they are much better without him. My current player is starting his second WJC tournament, also with Canada and this time we are looking to improve upon the bronze medal finish from last season. WJC is where my last player also found success winning gold twice so its time for this St. Clair to lead his country to glory. After a pretty disappointing first tourney, I’d like to see St Clair continue his scoring prowess we saw in his 4 Star Cup run, but at the minimum build off what he did in the last tournament. Still capped at 350 TPE, but if Canada wants to win gold then Jack needs be the impact player I want him to be. (173 words)

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2022, 09:08 AM by Thelastheraclid. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:

The biggest reason why Seattle is back in the finals is because of the offseason additions of three champions. The epic three way trade that brought Jonas Kahnwald, Luukas Lilja, and Jimmy Wagner. Bringing in these players not only added a great deal of skill to both the front and back ends. It also added that veteran presence that is key for getting through those gut check periods that teams face every season.
(73)

Code:

How do I, a proud member of the Philadelphia Forge, think Manhattan got to the final? Pure sabotage and tricky hobbitses style shenanigans. It certainly could not be a case of a bubble team catching fire at the right time and riding home ice advantage against a division rival with the help of a close to 2 points per game player in Lev Lebedev.
(64)

Code:

For a young and hungry team with nothing to lose, this does nothing to slow them down. Having and extended break from a quick series would absolutely bring everything to a standstill. This team wants to keep moving forward and not take even a single moment to overthink their current position.
(51)

Code:

The PDO for both of these teams is high because they are both hungry as hell for victory. Manhattan has been rebuilding for a while and they are finally seeing the what all that hard work was for. They want to bring the cup back to Manhattan bad. Seattle got a taste of big-time success last season and want to join Atlanta in the expansion team with a quick cup club. I think Seattle comes out on top solely on the veteran presence they have.
(85)

Code:

The Forge try to keep linemates together as much as possible in an effort to increase the chemistry between them. This season I have been rooming with none other than total stud, Hans Graf. We are a couple of young guys, so the usual shenanigans break out whenever we are on a road trip. We have all the latest gadgets to keep us entertained when we are in Calgary in the middle of winter freezing our butts off. We both want to make names for ourselves so we usually do not go too nuts after the game but there are always exceptions. We are growing boys after all. We usually start pranking the older guys or the coaching staff once the beers start flowing. Luckily, our sleep schedule line up pretty good and we are usually on the same page in terms of when enough is enough and rest is needed.
(151)

Code:

+3 Claim

Code:
8. Graphic, 3 TPE, Make Their Day
Every team’s social media department loves it when a player tosses something to a kid or poses for a photo during warm-ups! Show me your player making some kid’s day before a game!

[Image: CPzl6oe.png]

Code:
12. Graphic, 3 TPE, Spooky Season
It’s not every season that we have a CW running right over Halloween! To celebrate this momentous occasion, depict your player in a horror movie of your choice! Are they a clueless victim? A conniving killer? Maybe a grubby little monster?

[Image: yYf9XJ2.png]

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

isfl pt +3

1. Add More Trivia for free TPE +3

milstones +3 TPE - this

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

Every season the NHL buys the rights to a song that they edit their playoff promotional materials to. This season we’re doing the same thing for the SHL! Pitch me your “Song of the S67 Playoffs”! Who sings it? Why do you think it would make a good hype song?

The song of the Season 67 playoffs should be "We Will Rock You" by Queen. This song is an anthem of defiance and determination, which are two qualities that are essential for any team that wants to win the playoffs. The song starts with a simple, driving guitar riff that gets the blood pumping and the feet moving. The lyrics are simple and easy to sing along to, making it the perfect song to get a crowd fired up. Plus, the song has been used in many sports movies and TV shows, so it already has a built-in association with winning. As the Simulation Hockey League doesn't have enough donations to help drive this push, it will rely on some of the more wealthy users to help fund the entire post season drive. It is curious to see who has enough SHL cash to purchase the rights to a songs such as this one.

Usually when the Philly Forge on the road, Igor Victory gets paired up with his old friend from the Anchorage Armada, Lemo Pihl. It's someone who he has an intimate relationship with, seeing as Igor is from Finland and Lemo is from Estonia. This means that can they have some similarities and often the quiet types. All until it comes time for the team trivia nights at the local bar. Both Lemo and Igor love to play some triviia in each city to try and win and drink a few pints. Once trivia is done for the evening, they both prefer to go back to the hotel rooms to relax before the big game the next day. Since they both like their alone time, they prefer to spend the night quietly, then wake up to get a good sauna in before the team practice and game. Of course, this is when they start to eat breakfast with the team and start the pre game traditions.

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3282343

12. Graphic, 3 TPE, Spooky Season
It’s not every season that we have a CW running right over Halloween! To celebrate this momentous occasion, depict your player in a horror movie of your choice! Are they a clueless victim? A conniving killer? Maybe a grubby little monster?

[Image: output.jpg]

20. Written, 3 TPE, Championship Leek (150 words min.)
If you were the judge of a Leek competition, what would you be looking for? How would you choose the championship Leek? Aesthetics only? Is taste a factor for you? How do you weigh each factor in your decision? Tell me, in 150 words, how you would define the perfect championship winning Leek.

The humble leek. A vegetable that is at the same time, mellow, sweet, nuanced, balanced, green and blanched all over. It all starts with the soil composition that the farmers has chosen to grow the leek in. Most leeks, regardless of variety, will thrive in sandier, well draining, well irrigated soils, well amended and properly looked after soil. As such, there is a variety of leeks to choose from that will garner astonishing results from judges. Seeing that leeks originated across europe, you have varieties such as the Bulgarian Giant, the Carentan, the Autumn Giant. THen, the question of whether or not the farmer has hilled the leek enough to produce a beautiful white stalk, or, did the leave it to grow larger green stalks with a hint of bitterness. Judges are impressed by larger, longer stalks, and when cut into the inside, they want to see a leek that is fairly clean. The dirtier it is, the more water you need to waste to clean the leek it self. So, who wins the big leek off this year?

dope

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2022, 03:32 PM by notoriousTRON. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:
apples

Code:

2 Milestones

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]