Create Account

S68 SMJHL mPT #6 - Thank you

I suppose I'm thankful for the team I got drafted to. While we didn't have a huge season it feels like we might be building toward something. I'm thankful to @dmuda11 and @adamantium for taking a shot and drafting me. Been doing my best not to disappoint.

Renegades  raiders  Finland

dude there are so many people to be nice to, but I'll take the opportunity to thank jess ruggs trips and hannah for putting up with Otho's strahd-related shenanigans

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Big thanks to @Chevy for drafting me to the Grizzlies along with a bunch of the dudes from the Tampa days. Really makes it feel like home being back with a new player with some of the familiar faces I was fortunate enough to spend time with my first go around.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

@JNH thank you for continuing to be a positive role model for those around the site and in Newfoundland.

@Nhamlet thank you for all the good vibes and Toot pics.

@Lime thanks for drafting me to Newfoundland again, even hough you probably regret it. I will carry on your legacy as GM in Newfoundland

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

I have to take some time real quickly to shout out @SouthPaw who I truly believe is the best GM in the entire league. He goes above and beyond for his players and the Maine locker room is the best place top be in any sim league.

[Image: Oa8OpwNyDg-K2JwGMV_wCV9Yt4_2wZc5y5QPLUXn...authuser=0]

Shoutout to my man @Fitted2106 for keeping it real and for founding the realest news source the SHL has ever seen

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]