Create Account

S69 Draft Tiers [2X Media]

Pssssht... Bender Junior is something.

If he doesn't retire.

[Image: Wally.png]

01-12-2023, 11:23 PMWally Wrote: Pssssht... Bender Junior is something. 

If he doesn't retire.
please leave me alone of future updates and replies. @boom
It is affecting my mental health. Have respect.
-zap

01-15-2023, 08:28 PMZap Wrote:

If he doesn't retire.
-zap
This you?

sexist ass mf

If he doesn't retire.
-zap
please leave me alone

If he doesn't retire.
-zap
Mental health is a tough problem, but if you fundamentally see me as less of a person because of my gender (telling a woman to "know their role" is absolutely disgusting) then I'm not giving you your get out of jail free card. Own your actions and start taking some accountability.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

01-15-2023, 09:22 PMZap Wrote:
01-15-2023, 08:28 PMZap Wrote: please leave me alone of future updates and replies. @boom
-zap
please leave me alone
Buddy it would have cost you literally $0 to not do any of the stupid shit you do in every single sim league you join, i would have thought getting banned from one would stop you from repeating it in the next, but you keep doubling down and fucking yourself over. You cant do the shit youve done (and weve all seen the threads across all the leagues) and go “pls dont be mean to me i am but a sad boy”

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2023, 06:04 PM by sköldpaddor. Edited 1 time in total.)

This post has been documented and removed by SHL Head Office for user conduct violation (Section 1, Subsection K, Article 4.)
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2023, 06:05 PM by sköldpaddor. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: removal of hate speech )

01-16-2023, 04:11 AMZap Wrote:
01-15-2023, 09:46 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote: Buddy it would have cost you literally $0 to not do any of the stupid shit you do in every single sim league you join, i would have thought getting banned from one would stop you from repeating it in the next, but you keep doubling down and fucking yourself over. You cant do the shit youve done (and weve all seen the threads across all the leagues) and go “pls dont be mean to me i am but a sad boy”
This post has been documented and removed by SHL Head Office for user conduct violation (Section 1, Subsection K, Article 4.)
i have no idea why you were ever given a second chance

[Image: izzy.PNG]

That is literally hate speech btw

[Image: SHOWNOMERCY-KETIL-VIGN.png]

nothing says alpha male like writing over a pt worth of edgelord cringe and whining about the community and then immediately revealing that you secretly still want to hang out with these people once they aren't aware that you're the loser they banned

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2023, 06:05 PM by sköldpaddor. Edited 1 time in total.)

01-15-2023, 09:46 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote: Buddy it would have cost you literally $0 to not do any of the stupid shit you do in every single sim league you join, i would have thought getting banned from one would stop you from repeating it in the next, but you keep doubling down and fucking yourself over. You cant do the shit youve done (and weve all seen the threads across all the leagues) and go “pls dont be mean to me i am but a sad boy”

So how long is it gonna take for this dude to get permanently banned? This guy has repeatedly shown himself to be an absolute troglodyte. Absolutely disgusting behaviour and I can confidently speak for all the other queer people on this site when I say that any space with this guy in it is an unsafe space for all of us.

[Image: kezia-elk4-smol.png]
sig by me (:

Kezia MacKenzie - LW - Regina Elk - Atlanta Inferno
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2023, 06:06 PM by sköldpaddor. Edited 1 time in total.)

Trust me we’ll know the second you’re back because everyone knows in your hateful little brain you don’t have the ability to control yourself and not do the exact same shit you’ve done this go around. Goodbye and fuck off, you won’t be missed
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2023, 06:06 PM by sköldpaddor. Edited 1 time in total.)

SHL here 12 years will be here for 12 more. League born from immature teenagers, grew into a beautiful community. Get the fuck out of here, no one wants your hate. Know your role. Gnome Dab

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Catch these hands dickhead. Permed.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

01-16-2023, 07:57 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: Catch these hands dickhead. Permed.

I think the SHL just recovered like 20 average IQ with him gone

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]