Create Account

Zap Code of Conduct Punishment

01-01-2023, 01:48 AMnotorioustig Wrote: Using this active thread to bump the SEA GM opening! https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=128217

You guys can't miss me until I'm gone so come take over a b2b winner

Shit hole gm position only ever held by losers.

01-01-2023, 01:24 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:
01-01-2023, 01:48 AMnotorioustig Wrote: Using this active thread to bump the SEA GM opening! https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=128217

You guys can't miss me until I'm gone so come take over a b2b winner

Shit hole gm position only ever held by losers.

Making it a perfect opportunity for a redemption arc

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

01-01-2023, 12:46 PMspooked Wrote:
12-31-2022, 11:43 PMscudmuffin19 Wrote: Y'know if you really wanted the information you could've asked, but we just jump to conclusions that HO is being secretive and shady because why not. If you hate the current HO just say it plainly instead of hiding it behind a vague opinion no one asked for. Here, I'll give you the sentence to make it easier for you to say next time. "I hate HO and I ran things better." There. There's your statement next time you feel you have an opinion. Or you can keep getting cooked in the replies.
That isn't how I feel at all, nor is that even close to what I said. I also don't know you much at all, so where is this coming from?

Nooo spooked u obviously hate HO because they said so Laughing

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Man if only the bruins were informed of code of conduct punishments on that miller kid

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

12-30-2022, 08:33 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: a vested interested interest

What if I have an uninterested interest?

[Image: lespoils.gif]

01-01-2023, 01:55 PMnotorioustig Wrote:
01-01-2023, 01:24 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: Shit hole gm position only ever held by losers.

Making it a perfect opportunity for a redemption arc

Oh ship, zap next gm confirmed

01-01-2023, 02:53 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:
01-01-2023, 01:55 PMnotorioustig Wrote: Making it a perfect opportunity for a redemption arc

Oh ship, zap next gm confirmed
LOL

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

01-01-2023, 12:46 PMspooked Wrote:
12-31-2022, 11:43 PMscudmuffin19 Wrote: Y'know if you really wanted the information you could've asked, but we just jump to conclusions that HO is being secretive and shady because why not. If you hate the current HO just say it plainly instead of hiding it behind a vague opinion no one asked for. Here, I'll give you the sentence to make it easier for you to say next time. "I hate HO and I ran things better." There. There's your statement next time you feel you have an opinion. Or you can keep getting cooked in the replies.
That isn't how I feel at all, nor is that even close to what I said. I also don't know you much at all, so where is this coming from?
my inner desire to instigate, that stems from an ever-present self hatred. -

[Image: sobchak.png]

Permanently banned.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]