Create Account

S69 PT #2: Contract Talks February 5th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

In my contract I'd like to have a lot of big money for my bank. I am a gm so i have endless money but it'd be nice to have hallsy givce me a little bit of sweetness and sugar on top of my contract. Get me nice and buttered and tasty for the season with big cash and cream ready to be dispersed. I also would like to play whatever video games i want in the clubhouse that would be cool cause video games are fun. Maybe I can play attack damage carry with my friends in league of legends or maybe we can play some fifa ultimate team and paly some fun games with our contracts. What other things could I get? Well maybe some incentives like more money for more goals or more moeny for more assists or something cool like that for me. Do you want more money from hallsy or not man what do you want well maybe some cash,.

[Image: rotti.gif]

Well there's a bit of a conundrum here, as i'm the general manager and i'm also the player in this scenario, so any negotiations will inevitably be against myself, which means I'm guaranteed to lose!! hmmm and also to win. real glass half full or empty situation here eh. anyway, I'll try to split the difference and negotiate something that I know both I (general manager) and I (player) will enjoy - there will be sour skittles available at several access points throughout the stadium and practice facilities. this way both philippe eko eel and hotdog the GM (and i guess anyone else who wants to have sour skittles) will be able to access them and put some in their mouth to chew suck and swallow at any point. there will be security attendants standing by every dispenser to ensure no one tampers with the sour skittles. at philippe eko eel's discretion, there may also be dispensers for sour patch kids placed out upon request.

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Player prompt

[Image: image.png?width=821&height=671]

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Johnny Wagner-Svenson is pretty simple when it comes to his contract demands. All he wants is, after his rookie season, to never play on the third line or below, to always have his favorite snack, elk jerky from Sweden (where he was raised), on the plane, and skates that are always top of the line when it comes to speed technology. Wagner-Svenson really is easy to please, he doesn't really care about the money, as long as he has enough to live comfortably, because he knows he'll always be able to rely on the popularity and notoriety of his parents and uncle to provide him with job opportunities should his hockey career not pan out as he hopes it will. To help with that, the last part of his contract requirement is to always have 3 tickets to games reserved, 2 for his parents, and one for his uncle Jimmy Wagner, always seated in a row so that they can continue to have a healthy relationship.

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

Creative Prompt

That is a pretty hard question for me, as I never think about any fancy contract clauses or so. Never been the guy for that, always just have my salary in there and that is it. But for this special case I will take some time and try to get creative. I think I will use the clause to something similar as Kyler Murray has in his contract, just not the way he has. I mean, he gets forced to watch film for a special amount of time per week, which is pretty funny to put in there from a team and player side perspective. In my case, I want to have a minimum amount of time we have to watch, which is my plea towards the team. I want a professional video analyst who does all the digging, and then we analyze everything to the ground. I want all the technique stuff split into frames and see where room for improvement is. I am that kind of guy. I need it to really see where to improve. Watching film on opponents too, but mainly for improvement stuff.

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

Quote:Written Task: What special conditions do you want in your players contract? Is there a special snack that has to be in your locker stall every morning? A specific type of coffee stocked in the machine? A certain way the trainer must tape your stick or you'll throw a tantrum and quit? Tell me about what special requirements if any your player wants in their contract and why.

Faker is top end player and deserves some perks for the success he brings his teams.  Having been traded recently he's had to make some adjustments to his requests and the locker room.  His first request was to change the height of the stool in his stall to 45cm tall.  This is important because it's the optimal height for faker to put on his skates while not straining his back reaching down to the floor.  He also has his stall outfitted with a touch screen computer.  Faker has a big presence on social media and likes to be able to tweet from the locker room.  He also uses the computer to grind Hunter level on old school runescape during intermission.  Oh and he occasionally watches game film on it but mostly the first 2 things.  Hamilton also generously offered to stock his stall with a chocolate milk after every game.  Faker loves choccy milk.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

Simmer pass

ok ya so well first of all in my new contracts there is a stipulation that the american anthem must be played throughout the entire game the entire time and the locker room music and pre game music and the between whistles music and the intermission music must all be american music artists only but it must continue to play overtop of the anthem because america is the foundation of the world like the anthem is the foundation of our music second i must be paid in american cash only no deposits no bacon bit coins no checks unless its hard checks against hockey players just good hard benjamins third i no longer request that i play with american players only but i do demand that my line mates must put up a minimum of three elbows per game and four hits per game im done playing with weak ass players and finally america

Creative prompt

Klaes Ashford doesn't consider himself very demanding but his teammates may disagree. There are a handful of clauses in his contract. Klaes never learned to tie his shoes so he requested an official skate-lacer to assist him before games and practices. The team refused to hire someone so it usually falls on @aleks to help him lace his skates before games and help him tie his shoes before he leaved for the night. It is just someone he refused to learn at a young age and he has survived this long so he still refuses to learn. He also requested a clause in his contract that the only music that can be played in the locker room is pop/punk covers of mainstream songs. This request has also been rejected. Klaes is unsure why this clause wasn't added but he is hoping that it is remedied in the future or he may seek out other teams in need of his services.

Renegades  raiders  Finland

tommy westbrook but this time i upd wants so many clauses in his contract that it will be really hard to talk about all of them in this just one single post but tommy westbrook but this time i upd will try to fight for every one until his last breath comes out of his lungs. the big one for tommy westbrook but this time i upd is that he gets a good little pig pet that he can bring out into the locker room and lets all of his friends and teammates be able to pet him and give him a hug and stuff and it is a really good stress relief for the guys and friends because who does not like petting a little pig in the big locker room. and then next tommy would love to get a nice big cheese burger every day in his locker so he can eat it be able to perform wlell on ice.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

[Image: XxWJdzX.png]

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Zayne Dangle is a simple man. He loves beer and hockey so come contract negotiations those are the non-negotiable requests that Tomen knows will be included as part of the contract. How exactly they are included depends on how Dangle is feeling that day though. The hockey part is obviously taken care of by just signing the contract. He would not be signed and not play obviously. The other part is the beer. Dangle is from the Czech Republic so he really is a beer snob. It needs to be the finest Budějovický měšťanský pivovar a.s. (Samson Budweiser Bier) and Budějovický Budvar n.p. He will not accept any of the american light beers and definitely not the stuff they try to pass off as beer at the stadiums. That means that Tomen and Seymour have to carry in a new keg for the false wall in Dangles locker. This is because Dangle needs to have a beer before every game.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

I’d love to say i’m a weird guy with weird contract demands. I’ve been made aware of goats being included as compensation in other player contracts, even players asking for a free supply of Funyuns is some bum league of soccer or something, or even outrageous stuff such as no trade clauses and modified no trade clauses.

Listen, I get it, more than you think. BUT, like a wise person once said, teamwork makes the dream work, and in that sense, its hyper logical for a player with such aspirations as Derek Martin to want to strike the perfect balance between respecting his value and himself, but also respecting the need for his gm, the fuzz, to sign other players, start players and try to make sure he keeps in mind that flexibility is of the utmost importance. If I can get a couple salads here and there from the team’s kitchen and shower when needed, I’ll be chuffed and go on with my career with little stress related to contracts!

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

When contract time comes, Lord Farquaads is put into a unique position. His agent just so happens to be the General Manager of the Winnipeg Aurora! There is quite a conflict of interest there, but the Head Office and Board of Commissioners of the Simulation Hockey League have appropriately vetted all. When it comes time to discuss contractual requirements for the young defender, Lord Farquaads acquiesces to the team’s best interests. This allows the team to have the most financial flexibility to ice the best roster they can. This relationship is not unique, however, as each team has at least one player who has their agent directly represented by a club general manager. What a strange coincidence that is! The only significant difference between Farquaads and other GM-managed players is that Farquaads has negotiated the construction of a dungeon far below Northern Lights Arena. What he does there with his henchman Thelonius is still a mystery today.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

pt pass

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)