Create Account

S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask February 12th @ 11:59 PM (PST)
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2023, 10:04 AM by leviadan. Edited 1 time in total.)

The mascot performer can't come in today and you know what that means... you have to put on the suit! The GM promptly healthy scratches you because they need someone dancing in the stands more than they need you on the ice!
Your task: What special flair would you bring to your evening in the mascot suit? What stunts do you pull? What dances do you do? How do you distract the other team?  
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, February 12th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2023, 09:04 PM by hockeyiscool. Edited 1 time in total.)

well, since we would be bringing flare to the art of being a mascot I would bring the legend of flare, Ric Flair. Also I would probably jump through a table people seem to find that entertaining.

this mf said flare

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Me personally, as a mascot, I would love to be able to fly across the arena, or maybe even break a glass pane with a wicked slapshot, but other then that I can't think of anything else.

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

While I would only embarrass myself in a mascot suit for a SIGNIFICANT pay bump I would without a doubt put on an amazing show for the crowd if the price was right. Juggling fire batons, backflips, punching opposing fans in the face all sorts of cool stuff like that.

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

Code:
Your task: What special flare would you bring to your evening in the mascot suit? What stunts do you pull? What dances do you do? How do you distract the other team?

Ben Jammin in the  syndicate suit would do the complete opposite of what a mobster would do and give money away. Ben would give away money to whoever he would could set his sights on, this would make management think twice about scratching Ben Jammin.

(45 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla @MattyIce for the player signatures! 

Ok heres what I do. Backstory, the first case of treason has happened in the UK in many many years, usually this is punished by the person being hanged, drawn and quartered. Instead I will appeal to the UK government so that during a break in the third period, directly behind the away bench, we will behead them instead. Its a quicker less painful death and will for sure distract the opposing team

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2023, 12:42 AM by Valpix. Edited 1 time in total.)

Look, if anyone has ever seen my discord PFP and interacted with me....ever, you probably already think the Edmonton mascot is a clone of me. Who's to say it isn't.....embarrassing fools on the ice and being an embarrassing fool in the stands, at the same time!

....but really I would start flinging snowflake shaped confetti behind the opposing goal.

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

Ozolins would do the best he could to cheer up his team, and would be inspired by the dance moves he learned from Bergeron and Tingle to do some kind of Tiktok dance. If someone in a mascot suit started doing those kinds of moves, I’d be distracted and I’m sure the other team would be too!

57 words

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

BRING IN THE REAL WOLVES WE FOUND FROM THE LOCAL WOLF SANCTRUARE AND LET THEM HOWL THE LEGS OFF OF THE ARENA TRUE WOLFPACK STYLE BEST IN THE BUSSINESS

Quote:
Citadelles

Vaseline Podcalzone, being the old-timer (relatively speaking) that he is, will ask for his younger teammates to teach him what dances to do. Naturally, Podz does the griddy.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

Since Roddy isn't the best dancer, he would simply square up and hit the sprinkler like he was trying to flood the arena. Hope it's Eighties Night!

[Image: banes.png]

I think Manning would be just be really bad at pulling off stunts in a mascot costume to be honest. He's not the funniest/loudest/most interesting guy (bit of a bland personality) so he'd just like stand around and clap or something I guess

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

My mascot suit would have a green frill around my neck as well as stick thin limbs that are capable of flailing wildly in excitement should the situation call for it

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

I would stand behind the net the entire night and taunt the other team with moon walk impersonations and bouncing around like I was actually on the moon. We have to play into that astronaut theme!

36 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]