Create Account

DOUBLE MEDIA I CAUGHT MISSINGNO MAGNUS OPUM EL FITTORIA 2xdone X
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2023, 09:41 PM by Fitted2106. Edited 10 times in total.)

HERE YA HERE YE LISTEN UP SCALLYWAGS YA BOI IS BACK AND HE GONNA GIVE IT TO YA LIKE DMX ARRFFF ARFFFF U WANNA WE GOT IT BABY
OK SO BACK TO THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT PPL GETTING PICKED U LOSERS COME CHECK IT LIKE RIGHT NOW DONE PLAYIN ON MY MOMMA YAMPA GETTIN 34 TIFLES IN A ROW WE OUT HERE AND WE GOT PICKS TO YA DIGGGGG SUCKKKAS SO WE GATHERED HERE TODAY TO GRAB SONE YUNG FISH FRIENDS ND OTHER HOMIES LIKE TODAY SONNN. Let's go and get it take it off ur head baby

1. Aurora Winnipeg Aurora (via Platoon ) - Sydney Shaw

Mr number 1 uni numerous never forget this Harry Potter fan and the window that opened when gods light Aurora stole a pick from the salty spitttoon of the platoon and the baltimorons
And with friends like this who even needs enemies am I right? The Baltimore Orleans have always given the problems to you know Tampa and the rest of the league but f*** them they're done now they're Baltimore Orleans and they. Lost the number one overall pick and Sydney Shaw is going be the light to lead the way space and kill s***. But for real though dog these boys aint not in the f*** with A-war. I'm gonna make f****** nice s*** now because they're a bad a** team. Aurora you know f****** Winnipeg baby win in the peg. This is time to do it baby like who can even stop this squad with Sidney Shaw and I also heard that Sidney Shaw likes to sell sea shaws by. The sea Shaw or yeah f****** flatter baby. Let's keep it running.

2. Platoon Baltimore Platoon (via pride ) - Isak Sogard. The Baltimore owns also get the pick 2nd.The Baltimore on salt. The Baltimore owns also get to pick 2nd. I guess so who cares about that 1st pick that they need to use? It's f****** dumb that they even did but look they get number 2. I guess so Isaac showeguard this guy hes like a soap opera he definitely watches young and the restless and pets his black Labrador dog because. He doesn't like a black Labrador dog if you don't. I'm pretty sure you're like a domestic terrorist that also drinks domestic water from your domestic tap also the water is really bad here. Can anyone just kind of talk about Baltimore's water and how we can fix that and America isn't that for that matter? It's like bro like we don't have water or health care. This is f***** u* like can someone help right now? Can someone call on like? Who's that fantastic guy?  Snap his fingers and give us water like the Saint farebrow and neither is it for the Baltimore Orleans. This is just a Pittsburgh takes cause you know. Baltimore is Baltimore orions Baltimore Orioles yeah. It's not onions it's not oreo's it's not coward congenial. It's the Baltimore ones? And if anyone can't see that then I guess you're like Stevie Wonder and not 2020? But you've got like 747 5000 because words don't even matter and neither do numbers. I mean can you see bro?  .

3. Monarchs Minnesota Monarchs (via Stars ) - Elena Maximova
Minnesota pulling off a steel with maximova. Have you ever seen a supernova? But uh one with a champagne because that's Elena maximova coming through with the big struts the big hips and a lot of hip chacks. And deeks that could make you sneak for geeks someone call the Geek Squad cause this hard drive is f***** u* but also someone give me a. Coffee I'm 3 picks and exhausted on a $1000 now I'm drowsy I wrote you a 1000 letters and you still aint call me. I want to sell you're a pager and your home phone at the bottom. I loved you slim we could have been together think about it but Alaina is also here so it's time to talk about her as the number 3. Pick in the draft because.  Without this pic there would not be a number 3. We will went right to 4 and this isn't negative numbers because we don't do algebra in Pittsburgh. You know we're real man. We drink Iron City and have sex with perogies also g****** in the Heinz field. It's still Heinz field and just ask Alaina. How Alaina feels about bill cower and you know drama that is the boss? Yeah it's f****** 6 bird baby. Have you ever been to a Drake concert neither? Have I so someone needs to call stadium gambler?  And tell him to call 18hundred gambling cause he has a problem period

4. Stars Toronto North Stars (via Panthers ) - Alvin Wong. The only thing noise about the stars is the chances of winning and you know what it might have just went up cause. I said so and here we go with the f****** North stars to the North and they're gonna f****** go do North to the star the one that. Jesus saw with Abraham and the guys it was that 3 apostles or not that was wise men maybe it was wise men maybe they were dumb who really. Knows what it was like to be wise and 5A. D you? Know you might have been able to just f****** scan your way to the top like now but it might have been. You could have just faked a note and done everything. You need to do to get a couple scams your way and next thing. You know Bo mirror in the history book says some guy that never even existed but you crushed it did just by writing the dead sea scrolls so yeah I. Love this pick for Toronto and I hope that they do well in the future because the world needs a strong Toronto.

5. Steelhawks Hamilton Steelhawks - Iliket Urtles

Amazon is a solid pickup you don't really. A really good guy that's gonna be. Hamilton is a really good guy here. That's going to be a good block around presence and solid all around never give up and give it as also. You know you gotta be happy with this? I don't really know how to spell that name or say it but I say it sounds like turtles so. You know a chomp trump or whatever turtles do I don't know I'm gonna have. To? Swim I don't know what? Water. Is do you even shower sometimes? I think in the shower that may be. I'm not even real and that I'm playing simulation life but through simulation life and play simulation hockey and no one really knows what discord even is maybe. It's the collective unconscious. Can we all just come together and maybe collectively be on discord with? Unconsciousness. And I don't know get drunk and stuff and just pass out and my mother's cow

6. Stars Toronto North Stars (via Monarchs ) - Kyle Latreille

Another sturdy solid pick here you can't really be mad with Toronto North stars hopefully this one's proud franchise. And even prouder franchise once they rebound you know no one likes bad they won't good so let's make Toronto really good let's make them better. Than not good let's make them god but also dog back Words cause we want them all like that like dog Cause dogs are gods and that's just the way it is and if it's not then you're wrong because if you're not first your last and you can't have two elevens because that's 2ones If you're not first than you ate one cause

7. pride San Francisco Pride (via Barracuda) - Willow Söderberg-Snooks

Snooks is the kinda guy that u take home to mom and give some root beer too a true cool cat that sometimes plays fetch. The kind of wild animal that uses table manners while also telling u the earth's flat. Honestly my kinda player that will fit into the locker room no problem at all honestly should have been the first overall whatever u guys think I don't think cuz brains are for soy boys and hipsters and the only hips in here are shakiras and they don't lie. Also I lied I'm a soy boy so now it's time to drink almond milk and chug some cider cuz boy am I hu.gry for some liquid apple.

8. Stars Toronto North Stars (via Renegades ) - Ace Lightning
Lighting McQueen cousin Ace here is the 8th pick and for the love of muhamed I am also Ali
For me it's the fact that at the Daytona 500 Ace beat rickey Bobby for the ufc welterweight title truly a magic moment in sports that will never again be overshadowed by fake news. Someone get this dude a history book because my dad can't read also fuck chat got fitted is the real ai goat.

9. Barracuda Tampa Bay Barracuda (via Rage ) - Mit Wobet
So this dude just played pokemon red for the first time and caught a wild missingno using the old man glitch to cinnabar Island and lemme tell you this kids mind was blown so many questions like let's definitely duplicate rare candy's and master balls also how did I catch a level 897 snorlax.

10. Platoon Baltimore Platoon (via syndicate) - Oliver Ozols
OLIVER HERE WANTS TO BE A CAT WITH COMPANY I THINK THATS HOW THAT MOVIE WENT but foreal tho we were watching 8 mile together and felt the need to scream fuck free world 313 also lotto well get the 7 digits from your mother for a dollar tommrow but on another note has anyone used the a/b switch on the TV back in the 90s good fucking times just like dial up internet and false stories on how to catch mew in gen 1 pokemon I miss my dad I loved when yelled at me at baseball practice.

11. Blizzard Edmonton Blizzard (via Dragons ) - Jae Hyuk Choi
Boom another top flight player that has massive upside potential and can change the league by being a FELONY AKA THIS DUDES A STEAL SHOUDLVE BEEN FIRST OA CUZ BRO LOOK AT DUDES HIGHLIGHT TAOE HE BE SMAHSING DUDES WITH ONE CUT SMACK ADOOS AND PUTS IT IN A PLATTER FOR HIS MATES TRUE STUD OF STUDS WHOS GONNA BE HOF U HEARD IT HERE FIRST BABYS LETS GO

12. Stampede Buffalo Stampede - Daniel Grumathan
CAM WE ALL AGREE THAT CAPS LOCK ADDS FLAIR TO THE UNDRAMACTIC LIKE IF YOU WERE SEWING A SHIRT there's sewing THEN YHERES FUCKING SEWEING it's like if you and the boys just did some coke and decided LETS SEW ND PLAY SOME HEAVY SHIT LIKE 5 FINGER DEATH PUNCH [LOL JK FIBE FINGER DEATH OUNCH SOFT AS GELL) BUT FIREALLLL COULD U IMIAGINE.

13. Blizzard Edmonton Blizzard - James Ward-Prowse listen here silly rabbit I am the real joker and I'll let you know when the Ace of spades is in play also the blizzard gonna be a real problem here cuz deep boys coming fam feel me like bro team of legend Tony peppering and they be ready for that mafia takeover fucn ur feelings on this one these boys Def coming big wurm.

14. Stars Toronto North Stars (via Specters ) - Nathan Cormier
Daniel Cormier cousin who's challenging for the Kentucky derby tommrow but also found time to get drafter Toronto getting mad picks this year and bro it aint even close these dudes gonna be torching fools with alot of like stuff that's good for hockey many good plays that lead to wins because that's good hockey baby yea heck yea

15. Inferno Atlanta Inferno - Jiggle E. Puff
Another gen 1 favorite that seriously needs a moon stone to even get into a bar this character is Def at weenie hut jrs whole wigglyrltuff runs the salty spitoon like let's go baby salty all day and jiggly while comfy aint doing nothing in the corners Jiggle gotta evolve if wants to make it in this league.

16. pride San Francisco Pride (via Patriotes ) - Robin Nyckel
It's pride time baby and San Fran gets better here let's keep it a bean this one I'll take all Dat nyckel will put up historic bigly points and coffevve there way to Alabama while also doing the Stanley leg stamky leg and two stepping to lil John and Eastside Boyz all the way to Jesus Christ's house in Warsaw Poland also my dad left again and I'm not actually allowed online
Heart reacts only

17. Rage Manhattan Rage (via Wolfpack ) - Jeff Lewis
Ray Lewis killed a guy but it's all good because Jeff Lewis will make it all better this is a top tier guy That should be able to reverse guilty verdicts in the murder trial. You? Know? He's just that good hes that great. He's got that much gusto and force in the locker room no one can even change it. I mean hes literally getting a little pleased. Plead deal right now just to help out on law and order like hes that good. He's all about cop again that's guy in the room you know what I mean can't beat it. He's like an organized acceptation did get beat and this student. Doesn't I mean right Louis killed a f****** guy can someone please tell him about that? I mean man gets his Jersey with dired and partners that guy like NJ Simpson. I feel bad for you dog

18. Rage Manhattan Rage (via Argonauts ) - Timo Lambert
19. syndicate Chicago Syndicate (via Aurora ) - Lea Cranberry
20. Forge Philadelphia Forge - Tony Soprano

Finished

2371 words done

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Done

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

PAY THE MAN

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Yo where are you taking all these ideas? So crazy ahhaha!

Also congrats on your 2K posts Smile

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

I choose to read this as respectful

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

This was beautiful

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]