Create Account

S70 mPT #0: A Quick Question Due: March 26th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

Honestly the last few seasons of PTs have been fun and not overly complicated. The prompts have been fun thought experiments. Keep it up and im happy

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

As someone very new to SHL point tasks, I cannot possible say what is working and what not is working. I am sure it is not an easy job, but I have no complaints so far!

Multiple choice of prompts is just fantastic, havent had any problems completing a PT in like 5 seasons or whenever it was enabled, I cannot even remember. In my opinion theres no need for changes in the PT structure

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

I truly think yall are doing a great job for the most part. Not every PT is my cup of tea but none are terrible. I would like to see more season related pts and less “favourite pump up song” style stuff.

Maybe we could have one pt that has a media bonus associated with it? Would be a good way to get people writing and help people who have low bank balances.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

i dont think ive been here long enough to have much of an opinion. i enjoy a lot of the prompts ive had to write, i just have crippling anxiety that stops me from being excited for them or even writing them lol.

[Image: 485e83ad5709e90ba5a0cffccb717e08.gif]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: n5T6k5K.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
:3
Cranberry Sig by @enigmatic
Pride Skates by @sköldpaddor
"You Belong..." Banner by @sve7en

I haven't been back to this in a while, so I'm still trying to figure out if you're doing it right yet, but I just wanna say that I don't check the index too often so please don't ask me to do analysis.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

I loved seeing the player story prompts over the past few seasons and I hope to see more of those. I love being able to go into my player's backstory/lore and writing these ones comes more easily to be than the plain hockey ones.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Overall the pts are great and easy to keep up with. Come the end of the season though I find championship week too much and fight to get through it. The creativity of the season pt questions is awesome and all in all you guys do a wonderful job!

I think a lot of the PTs have been quite good. I like the option of having an out there prompt while also having a more down to earth realistic prompt. I think the mPT suffered this week greatly though because both prompts were very supernatural and it can be difficult to be forced into a very out there prompt.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

They were pretty darn great before, so I guess keep at what was established.
Welcome, hope you like the job.
Get inspired to have us do some wacky shit from time to time

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

I think y'all do a great job and deserve way more credit than you get. I don't think I could think of different topics every week, let alone two topics since there's a regular pt and a miniature pt.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

I like the nifty options, makes it easier to generate content. Be the first league to find a good alternative to championship week that isn't so daunting.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

Cannot complain. I really enjoy the PT's, especially when we are offered to do one with a relation to hockey or a memey one just for the fun of it. Keep up the good work!

[Image: Nevada-Froste.jpg][Image: froste.png]
Signatures by myself and Ragnar

Welcome new PT overlord! I really enjoy submitting graphic responses for the weekly tasks so please just keep giving me interesting prompts to make silly graphics for.

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!