Create Account

hi i'm back please sign me

Phew. Time flies and I am actually back with a re-create. I guess I wasn't here like a year, since three or four seasons has passed. However, I made a new player and I'm kinda interested to jump back in this league. This league has always been a place where you can rest, but spend a pretty good time as well. It's like a small hobby.

I made a center this time, since defender last time was pretty boring. Well, I got SHL championship, IIHF gold medal and made it to 2K TPE club, but defender wasn't pretty awesome to have. However, now it's time for a forward and what can be better than a center?

I won't lie though. I won't be that guy who is active 24/7. I'm cool to sign with a team who is just interested in a cool guy with a good player. I'm usually active at evening, so that's the time when you can expect me up talking and chirping at locker room. Player will be good though and I'll be active too.

Not much to say anymore. I'm just glad to be back. Don't know what has changed, but very excited to be back. Seems like I just missed draft so, message me here or on add on Discord if you wanna talk or sign. I don't know to be honest. :D Have a good evening y'all!

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

Welcome back dude

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Welcome back, hope you capture all the excitement you wish to find!

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

Welcome back! Join the Knights

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

03-25-2023, 02:29 PMspidey Wrote: Welcome back!  Join the Knights
sign me pls

Stars Stars Stars

03-25-2023, 02:58 PMst4rface Wrote: sign me pls

You go through waivers, it's not an offer process.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: ZGneEG5.png]

[Image: sig-hffo-atlason.jpg?ex=660efc59&is=65fc...001e3&.png]

03-25-2023, 02:58 PMst4rface Wrote: sign me pls

I have no say, reach out to artermis or hammer

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

03-25-2023, 04:25 PMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: You go through waivers, it's not an offer process.
hope they wave me faster, cause i want a team :D

Stars Stars Stars

Rap battle now

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50