Create Account

Chirper #7 (AC Week #465)

I fell behind in my Chirps last week. Feelsbadman.

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

Opening day hype

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

First game of the season, massive 7-0 win!

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

03-27-2023, 04:05 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: Okay this may be a dumb question but aren't Whalers the people who hunt whales and not actual whales themselves?  Have I been confused this whole time that they aren't whale murderers? I'm picturing sleeping on top of multiple people which doesn't seem conducive to sleeping but maybe these people aren't actually trying to sleep...then we are getting back into territory where blow hole might come into play I guess.

I feel like this went way off course.

LMFAO...we've come full circle. The answer is always just blowhole in the end. Always was.

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

03-27-2023, 04:05 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: Okay this may be a dumb question but aren't Whalers the people who hunt whales and not actual whales themselves?  Have I been confused this whole time that they aren't whale murderers? I'm picturing sleeping on top of multiple people which doesn't seem conducive to sleeping but maybe these people aren't actually trying to sleep...then we are getting back into territory where blow hole might come into play I guess.

I feel like this went way off course.

Whaler per Merriam Webster
1. a person or ship engaged in whale fishing
2. a long narrow rowboat or motorboat resembling the original whaleboats and often carried by warships and merchant ships

Hope this helps friend!

This all looks pretty cool and fun

Excited to get on a team and start contributing somewhere
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2023, 08:51 PM by EmoLeBron.)

NLB Rookies showing out during the first sim!

[Image: Pi43cEV.png]
Big Thanks to @Sburbine & @Carpy48 for the dope graphic!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/sgu3vVP.png[/img]

03-27-2023, 08:11 PMTesla Wrote: Whaler per Merriam Webster
1. a person or ship engaged in whale fishing
2. a long narrow rowboat or motorboat resembling the original whaleboats and often carried by warships and merchant ships

Hope this helps friend!
[Image: 777707524765515816.webp?size=96&quality=lossless]

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

03-27-2023, 12:30 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: Oh also, FHM added this conflicts feature to the game in FHM9 that is a pain in the butt. I really hope they let us turn some of these features that hurt online league fairness off.
Ope, guess we're stuck on 8 for awhile.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

The Adam Project was a fun movie.

SFP stronk

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

Aneeq went walking down the street

[Image: frankenstero.png]
Thanks Ragnarr!

And what did he find?

[Image: frankenstero.png]
Thanks Ragnarr!