Create Account

where my EDM basshead ravers at

oh shit hell yeah bredren i've always been here scuddy baby you just never asked

been getting really heavy into rollers and neurofunk dnb lately. this shit is so gas.

Nais - Testing Room

all-timers include joyryde, malaa, and rezz though. saw all three of those acts at the same festival weekend and it was fucking religious

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

(This post was last modified: 03-29-2023, 01:57 PM by scudmuffin19.)

03-29-2023, 01:40 PMadamantium Wrote: oh shit hell yeah bredren i've always been here scuddy baby you just never asked

been getting really heavy into rollers and neurofunk dnb lately. this shit is so gas.

Nais - Testing Room

all-timers include joyryde, malaa, and rezz though. saw all three of those acts at the same festival weekend and it was fucking religious
YOOOOO DID JOYRYDE BRING OUT THE CADDY????

rezz got the rizz drops too

[Image: sobchak.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2023, 02:00 PM by karlssens. Edited 1 time in total.)

03-29-2023, 01:34 PMscudmuffin19 Wrote: what's ur opinion on DnB
I like it a lil bit, but after a few songs it can be a bit exhausting hahaha. Same with dubstep Tongue

I see you fellas talkin about rezz there too! Saw her in vancouver and it was a wicked time.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

03-29-2023, 01:57 PMkarlssens Wrote: I like it a lil bit, but after a few songs it can be a bit exhausting hahaha. Same with dubstep Tongue

I see you fellas talkin about rezz there too! Saw her in vancouver and it was a wicked time.
she puts on such a ridiculous show. if i think hard enough about it i can still feel that bass in my chest

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

03-29-2023, 02:07 PMadamantium Wrote: she puts on such a ridiculous show. if i think hard enough about it i can still feel that bass in my chest
@karlssens this is when i shamelessly plug my favorite bass artist rn, Of the Trees. give him a listen, tis dope

[Image: sobchak.png]

03-29-2023, 02:41 PMscudmuffin19 Wrote: @karlssens this is when i shamelessly plug my favorite bass artist rn, Of the Trees. give him a listen, tis dope
hehehe I didn't say I HATE it. I'll defs give'r a listen, thanks!

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

03-29-2023, 10:24 AMkarlssens Wrote: It changes over time, but right now I've been listening to a lot of Marten Hørger. My go to favorite is probably still FISHER though.
We have tickets to FVDED in the Park this year, but it got cancelled :(

Losing It is a banger

I don't know if I'd describe myself as a Basshead but listen to a fair amount of EDM. Been hard on the Boris Brejcha lately

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page