Create Account

Chirper #9 (AC Week #467)

I feel like I should write something to get some money

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

We are half way through the SMJHL season and this is the most excited I’ve been about being on a potential champ in decades.

Ace Lightning May have to suit up for the Russians if we can’t find a new goaltender for the tournament

It's amazing how I went from an offensive wizard and defensive liability in juniors to a great two-way player in the SHL!  Steelhawks

[Image: HjWsKHU.png]
Signature by @enigmatic

[Image: ohmEd0h.png] [Image: apAE8qn.png]

Leading the team in DGR and being second in points in my rookie season is definitely unexpected though, I'm happy my huge update after juniors had this much of an effect.

[Image: HjWsKHU.png]
Signature by @enigmatic

[Image: ohmEd0h.png] [Image: apAE8qn.png]

Chicago's first half of the season was a bit lackluster but I am sure we are going to turn things around in the second half.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Back to the grind today after a four day long weekend.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

04-11-2023, 11:23 AMspidey Wrote: I think we all know the answer to that question...Maybe.
Maybe what? 

Waivers almost done though actually

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

Weird week. Summer arrived, but feel sick

Stars Stars Stars

''Kraken'' family. We gonna sort this thing out. It's only mid-season!

Stars Stars Stars

Not a good sim yesterday. Hoping for better results today.

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

Sorry about the bad sim Surreal! I do miss my Kraken brothers from long ago Smile

Well, I will not be blackmailed by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penised, debutante. You want to start a street fight with me bring it on but you're gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets, you don't even know my real name- 

[Image: Muon-Collider-Sig.gif?ex=6581fbe3&is=656...5534def5e&]

Anyone else just... incredibly overly tired today? I can't seem to shake it

Well, I will not be blackmailed by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penised, debutante. You want to start a street fight with me bring it on but you're gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets, you don't even know my real name- 

[Image: Muon-Collider-Sig.gif?ex=6581fbe3&is=656...5534def5e&]

Sounds like Mat Smith has aches in his joints and doesn't feel as fast as he used to be, don't know how many more seasons he has in him. Hell of a career it's been so far though.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

With a win last night the Sens officially can no longer get 1st overall this season, technically we can still finish ahead of Buffalo if we win our last game and they lose their last three.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]