Create Account

S70 mPT#3: The Boomer

Code:
Your task: Tell me which of your teammates is the team's token boomer? Who is it and what earns them that title? Do they still send Farmville invites in 2023? (Let's be honest, that's probably you.)

As one of the oldest people of the team Kawashima, tries to stay hip and happening. The real oldest player on the team Brian Davenport has to be the team boomer. Brian takes screenshots of his screen with his phone, which is really wild.

[44 words]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

I would have to say @JNH and I am probably the boomers on the Chicago Syndicate since we have been around the SHL the longest out of any members of the Syndicate. I can't believe its been over ten years since we first joined the site.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

I’ve been on the site for 8 Years now so technically I’m the boomer at the end of the day. I don’t really do anything but post in the locker rooms on the forum!! Odd ball aren’t I

I think I am QCC's team boomer. I am often called an old soul, I go to bed early and also wake up earlier than I would like to. Additionally I have a bad knee that makes sounds when I stand up which officially makes me old.

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

For the Calgary Dragons the biggest boomer on team award has too go too none other than one of the best goalies this league had ever seen Strom Chamberlain what a man and boomer this boy is alltime 2nd in saves or someshit ever isnt that some crazy stuff id say so

Quote:
Citadelles

Given my understanding of the term boomer none of my teammates whose ages I know are old enough to come close to qualifying for the term. Given my pedantic answer to this question I am going to go with myself if I have to pick.

Code:
Word Count: 45

Well seeing as how I am actually the only person on the site who actually is part of this classification of people i would say it would therefor have to be myself. The whole boomer thing is gettin pretty old I gotta be honest with ya.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

The boomer on the team is probably Sven Svenson (if you're reading this sorry, you just happened to be the oldest one). Svenson is the elder statesman in a fairly young locker room, and is probably the only person on the team who still makes phone calls rather than sending Instagram DMs or whatever it is these days.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

I don't think it's hard to pick out which player is the boomer on the Minnesota Monarchs Roster. They have been playing with the team at least a decade more than the next longest stint.

In the words of a great man.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

The Boomer by far on the Specters is old man Xavier Doom.  We have to make sure that he has his proper nap time each afternoon, and that everyone gets off his "lawn" in front of his locker.

[Image: frankenstero.png]
Thanks Ragnarr!

I don't know if we have a token boomer. It's probably me because I'm getting old. At least I don't farmville.. but I do have some old records and stuff.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

the biggest boomer is @nour . he is legit so old and stuipid it is crazy. he is so old he cannot hit a single blitzcrank hook because of his reaction time because he is old.

[Image: izzy.PNG]

I think the team took a poll and it was Ace who was voted as team boomer. I'm not going to rock that boat so I'll just go with the group. That can't go wrong.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

Scoochie Stratton is so old he is basically just dust now which more or less makes him the teams boomer. However we still love his old man yelling at cloud antics.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Our most token boomer is tough since everyone is pretty young at heart. I would say if anyone it's probably ole JUST. He's one of the oldest on the team and does disappear from social media for stretches at a time unless wanting to play a game. Also is usually asleep before everyone else.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]