Create Account

S70 mPT #4: Joined at the Hip

If they ever trade gooney id jump off a bridge and forget how to swim, bro, please god do not do that i swear to god rotti and hallsy on god

[Image: SHOWNOMERCY-KETIL-VIGN.png]

It would not be fair to the team to pick favorites or a single teammate as my ride or die. This team is all in and we are in it together.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Tom Pedersen really likes to play with Evan Winter on the Calgary Dragons. It goes way back to the Colorado Raptors where they also played together for some seasons. But Tom Pedersen will fight for anybody on the Calgary Dragons if needed.

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

None of my teammates are ride or die. By the very nature of the word these are my teammates, not my friends. I have no loyalty owed to them once we step off the ice and I have no intention of changing that way of operating

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Its Rhys Pritchard (@notoriousTRON).  He's been my +1 ever since the Anaheim Days.  In fact, my last contract with Calgary stated "I'm here as long as you have pritchard signed"

In his first season in LA, Adam has attached himself to Reed Kobo. They're roughly the same age, but Kobo has a couple of seasons of SHL experience already. The two are likely to be linemates for most of their careers, so Adam has been following Reed around, trying to connect with him whether he likes it or not.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Honestly, I ride or die with all the Specters. If I had to choose one, without question it would be Patya Perevalov. We came into this league together, played in the SMJHL together, and are now in the SHL together. Long history there so nobody fucks with Patya with also fucking with Atticus.

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2023, 12:09 PM by Duga. Edited 1 time in total.)

It’s gotta be @XxCL16xX once he got drafted to the team I and i think the team knew it would be that way that is has been, Any time someone hits or even tries to hit Andre i’m marking there number down. 9 times out of 10 they get what they deserve but hey that’s just hockey Grizzlies Stars

[Image: Duga.gif]
Sig made by - @Ragnar or @XxCL16xX (if you made one for me let me know ill tag you)

I'd say @artermis because he brought me back to the league and is one of the people who are the reason why I came back. But for people who are active teammates on Kelowna, probably @spidey. Fine lad.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

Its no contest I'd drop my gloves for kale salad good teammate that will stand up for hundred percent. He is awesome and is a leader in that locker room and would not know what to do if we didn't have him.

44 words

Goalies stick together so of course the ride or die for Enes Gundogan is the backup tender Joshua CorcoranTwitch. He trains with his backup and they have a good time and because goalies are usually such weirdos, it makes sense that Enes would choose an inactive that has no chance of usurping him as his ride or die!

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

Tough to say, I'm still quite new to the team and I've been a bit distant (totally my own fault). Once I make the jump to the bigs I'm sure I'll start jiving a bit more with the Pride gang. I really like what I see in the management duo though so for now I'll say those 2 fellas.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Im all about Outdoor Truck as my ride or die. Just one season ahead of me and we are going to ride this team to as many cups as we can. Cup noodles that is.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

Philip Fry's ride or die is Lester Oiduser. We started as line mates our rookie years. We were drafted by different teams but will find a way to play together again. (31 Words)

For Alex, its definitely his draft class teammate Viktor Hargreeves. It was a sad day during the SHL draft when they weren't drafted again to the same team but who knows what the future may hold.

[Image: MMCPaEg.png]

[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png][Image: eP8F2Ne.png]