Create Account

S70 mPT #4: Joined at the Hip

Blouin joined the team after a lot of cliques had been formed, so he doesn't really have a ride or die, but he is a big fan of BASE PACK. They get along really well and he'd be really upset if they ever traded him.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

This one is pretty easy for me. My boy Bonk, known these days as Hugh Manius , has been my ride or die since about 1985 or so. We finally are getting to play on the same SHL team and I'm not looking to have that disrupted.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Mine absolutely has to be Schwarz or Tesla. Schwarz of course being my IRL GF and Tesla being one of the nicest people on the planet. Hell for that matter there are more. I could list pretty much the entire active roster because I love everyone there and anyone leaving would make me sad.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

Brick Wall is my go-to. You can't trade a GOALIE with the name Brick Wall, you just can't. He was literally named for the job and he's damn good at it. If you trade a goalie named BRICK WALL I just can't take you seriously as an organization.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
47-17-2
Regular Season - [G 7] [A 13] [Pts 20] [+/- +27] [PIM 36] [Hits 37] [SB 125]
Playoffs - [G 0] [A 2] [Pts 2] [+/- +4] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 12]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

I will always drop my glove for Kermit Murphy cause we were GMs together and I just have this guys back. He got me some titles as a GM here which I thought would never happen.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

As one of the olds on the team I no longer am a package deal for a trade, but now that im working on being a shutdown defender instead of the goal scoring superstar of my past, i will drop my gloves for any of my teammates. Im looking to fight, im looking to scrap with anyone. The rage are my ride or die.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

My ride or die is obviously @Jimmysmo27. He’s one of the only people on the site I invited to my wedding and I cant ever see myself on a team without him.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

For me it's Tom Pedersen, for me he will always be a pup that I have to protect even though he is just two or three years than me.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Obviously it's Derek Martin because his last name is my first name and we came into the league together. Sometimes coach yells out "Martin" and we both respond and it's like, "yeah, we both got this."

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

Lemo Pihl is that guy for Walton Stromberg. Coming from neighboring Northern Europe countries, they have a special bond and almost a common native language, which makes them close teammates.

[Image: sulov.gif]

It has to be Brick Wall. He risks life and limb in net for us, so I feel the need to do the same for him. I always have his back.

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

Of course my ride or die is Salad @KaleSalad
If we weren't drafted together I'd probably be very interested in a trade so I could play alongside my bro. If he leaves I'd likely be looking to go elsewhere, because I think that would only happen if Philly was really crumbling.

I'd also stand up for Scoochie @honkerrs any day. I protect my goalies, both on and off the ice. If his geriatric ass is getting dunked on you better believe I'm answering the call.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

I suppose mine would be @thiefofcheese we've played on a couple of teams together at this point, so if I die I'm taking him with me. And vice versa, I assume.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]

I have to say that BASE PACK is ride or die for all of his teammates and is willing to drop the gloves over any of them. Gotta stick together and win another cup.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Gonzo Gobbledygook and Marcel Beck are intrinsically tied to each other through their longevity in Winnipeg and their elder leadership in a team of not-so-young anymore guns.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs