Create Account

S70 mPT #4: Joined at the Hip

binko always drops the gloves for everyone on the team but especially mr mcfife @micool132 he is the heart and soul of the team and binko will not let anyone touch him even if agnes is more than capable of defending himself given he can make lightning rain down from the sky (but he tries not to do this during games because it tears a hole in the ceiling of the arena)

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

Code:
Your task: Tell me which of your teammates is your ride-or-die? Who will you always drop the gloves for? Who's in your NTC under "If you trade this user you have to trade me to the same team."?

Benjamin Surkhi-Ze'ev is Kawashima's ride or die. At 6 years his elder, Kawashima is already super impressed with what Surki-Ze'ev is showing in the league and he thinks they complement each other quite well.

[34 words]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

Greyson Cooper would ride or die for Towelie. No doubt about it. He would drop the gloves in a heartbeat if he had too & if he got traded he would be devastated.

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

I don't really have anything like that. Usually, I'm rather sympathetic to the staff since they're the ones calling tough shots and whatnot. That and I tend to get along with most people anyway.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

I don't think I'm really attached to anyone on the team but perhaps I'd say Wednesday Addams who was always friendly to me and was very welcoming

Code:
27 words

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: 1I2bN7C.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2023, 08:16 AM by Ragnar.)

If you’ve read any of my PTs the past like three years you would already know that @Zombiewolf is my ride or die. He is also my not so secret love interest. I’d kill a thousand men for him.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Tomas is the ride-or-die on the team being part of not only one but now two rebuilds and staying strong. It will be a long time before you will see Lind retiring from the Rage.

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

Hank Stopper is not really one to drop the glove for anyone, considering they are a goalie, but they do have a pretty close relationship with Strom Chamberlin, their fellow goalie for the Calgary Dragons.

I do not have one ride or die teammate on the Forge. Every single one of my fellow Forge members is ride or die. You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us. We are Legion. I mean Forge.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Pengu is obviously my ride or die. We've been besties for years, and it's never going to change. Well, unless he doesn't do something about that terrible fish smell.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Nibbles will always drop the gloves for his goalie Base Pack. He is the glue that holds this whole team together and Nibbles has always respected him for all of his hard work.

Code:
33 words

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]

The dynamic duo of Ivanova and Piastri will never be separated with roots in Nevada and with the Monarchs it's clear these two want to stay playing together for the long haul. Rumors have spread that both negotiated in NTCs with the Monarchs unless they are both moved together to the same team.

[Image: ivanovamin.png]
Player Page - Update Thread

Tummy Hurts' ride-or-die is none other than Tummy Hurts. Tummy would quit playing for the Berserkers immediately if Hurts ever got traded. That's self-love.

Something happened on the day he died. Spirit rose a metre and stepped aside.
Somebody else took his place, and bravely cried. I’m a blackstar, I’m a blackstar.

[Image: Wooly.gif]

a bottomless curse, a bottomless sea, source of all greatness, all things that be.

Doom will always stand up for his New Orleans teammates, but its very clear that Ole Olson holds a special place in his heart. These two have grown together for over a decade, going through the NOLA rebuild and now battling in the playoffs every year on the top defensive pairing after Xavier switched positions.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Rasmus Bergling is my ride or die. I would straight up murder someone if they took a run at my boy. Now that he's moved up to Chicago I told the guys in Edmonton he's off limits.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France