Create Account

S70 mPT #4: Joined at the Hip

I swear to god if anyone lands a hand on Tig I will personally make sure they are never able to tie their skates again. Love you tigothy <3.

wc: 29

[Image: 8pRoFZH.png]

It's not for my player but SouthPaw is a ride or die for me - the guy has built an incredible team and I couldn't be happier to be along for the ride and learning the roped from one of the best.

[Image: FG1uDPY.png][Image: QAcQptc.png]

this one is for my buddy Nikolaj Boyle. If this dude gets traded im gone. Lifeblood of the LR. Everyones best friend. @zaynzk I gotchu boo. Lets go win some rings together instead of you beating me for them.

[Image: f7.png]

I would choose phillipe eko eel or whatever his name is @hotdog because he's the gm and that would certainly make it hard for him to trade himself away which means i'm pretty sure i'd be safe then! he's also kinda cool i guess

[Image: Jepox.gif]

I will fight anyone for anyone... you do not need to ask me twice. I don't pick favorites when it comes to my teammates. So opponents should be warned.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Gotta go with my boy Eero Makela. From the moment I was traded to the Dragons, he did a lot to help get me more comfortable and we've worked together on defensive positioning and strategy ever since. If someone goes at him, on or off the ice, I'm dropping my mitts and feeding em

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Ryuuji Minamino is my ride or die right now. And that's because of how old he is - if I don't drop the gloves for him he might break a hip and we'll be a man short permanently. So I'll ride or die because regardless I guess one of us is likely to die.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

My ride or die on the Chicago Syndicate woould definitely have to be my boy Ryuuji Minamino. Been together since the start of our careers in Newfoundland and now finally reunited in the SHL in Chicago!

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

Considering Hugh and another player were drafted together and now have already traded as a package. I would have to say Walt "Clyde" Frazier. Who else did you expect me to say?

Word~32

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

I love all the BAP players past and present. Current players I love being on the team with. Olubori, Devoir, Nightingale, Forty-One. Playing with these guys make it so much fun. Also up and comers O'Rugg and Bergmark are amazing and I might have to leave if they get traded.

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

It's gotta be the Renegades GOAT, DAD. We played 4 seasons together on the Regena Elk when we were in the J's. We stick together and I'd fight anyone for him any day.

[Image: BtI4G9Q.png]

my boy Brominov and I  are riding together on my jet to GFG games and we'll be riding together on the jet to Texas games. D&B coming to a rink near you

Sad to say in this day and at his age Collin Gibbles doesn't have a ride or die teammate left in the league. There are many from his past who would certainly qualify but he is the only one that remains.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

I think no doubt in my mind my favourite teammate is Tommy Westbrook but this time i upd because hes just a fun and silly guy and hes just such a great presence in the room and hes also just a good leader he cares about the team so much u gotta ride for that dude imo

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

my ride or die teammate is jolmi koivu. He is my big dog and I love him. Him and I smoke poeople all the time and play good hockey with eachothers sticks.

[Image: rotti.gif]