Create Account

S70 mPT #5: Rising Stars

Xavier Knight is still a rising star and will be till the day he hangs up the skates.  Each season the local newspaper runs the story, "Rein of DOOM is finally over", and guess who keeps having the last laugh!

[Image: frankenstero.png]
Thanks Ragnarr!

All my teammates impressed me this season… we were all so bad that it was surprising especially Finn being -61, but I’m not pointing fingers my -50 wasn’t much better. I just don’t understand how we were all so ass

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Dude all of the NBB rookies have been stellar. They've been hungry and up and at em for points and TPE every day, they're insatiable. It's so friggen cool to see

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

My fellow rookie Cale Salad @KaleSalad has really impressed me this season. Not only with his improvement on the ice, but off the ice especially. He's really come into his own, and is finally comfortable being who he is on the inside.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Pretty clearly the biggest standout in Minnesota was the rookie Piastri, coming into the season, he was given a big role with PP1 and 1st line minutes, as he was one of the better players talent wise we had, but to put up over 80 points as a rookie is insane.

My team is great. We have Jay O’Neil who is the calm, cool, and collected one. Then we have Gonzo Gobbledygook, who is one of our veteran leaders that likes to have a lot of fun in the locker room.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

The whole team has impressed Gatez this season. They really upped their drinking capabilities while suffering through a tough rebuild season. Losing all the time can take it out of you, so people have been finding ways to cope.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

Mit Wobet has really stepped up this year into a top Defender. We were all a little skeptical of the Ohio born kid, but he plays a big game night in and night out.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Dave Heinrich was definitely one of the most impressive players this season. I can remember numerous times that we had hat tricks celebrated for them in the locker room.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Pengu has probably been most impressed with center Dave Heinrich in Chicago. He rounded into form last season with his best season of all time, then followed it up with a really good season this season as well. Its looking like Dave is going to be the future of Chicago for seasons to come!

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

The biggest player that has struck my attention and impressed me the knots is tied between 2 players @JaytheGreat and @39alaska39, 2 rising rookies who made the crows a good team this year.

S72 Best Season of All Time
[Image: S72_IIHF_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5898&is=6609e...height=662]      [Image: S72_4-STAR_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5873&is=660...height=662]

I was super excited to see Noel Blanchet @JT3 heat up in the back half of the season. He had a slow start and we kept trying a few things but it took a bit before we seemed to find the thing that clicked and he really took off. Halfway through the season, he had 27 points in 33 games, but by the end he finished out with 74 points in 66 games, so for those who don't want to do any math, that means he had 47 points in 33 games in that second half!

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Max Manning is the machine raging on season after season that every person in this league wishes they could be like. The performance over time has been insane.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

my teammate spidey impressed me most this season.  Spidey was super active in the locker from as a rookie and really took on a leadership role.  Kelowna looks good moving forward.

[Image: lutz-first-sig-shl.png]

Tomas Lind continues to be a backbone of the Rage and assisted on a ton of the goals. Also big props to Scaradog and Gatez for blocking so many shots and keeping the team alive.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog