Create Account

S70 mPT #5: Rising Stars

4 chainz because he should change his name to 5 chainz with how much he improved this season, honestly he should just add a chain to his name every time he wins a chip

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Of course Max Manning had another 100 point season which was impressive. It was also nice to see that youngest guy in the team, Benson Fiorentini, took steps forward and scored lots of points.

[Image: salming.png]

The person who has impressed me the most is a rookie on the team and that is Zeagle's player. He has bee a great presence around the locker room and an awesome person to be around.

[Image: hopoate.png]

In St. Louis we all struggled to win, but we had a great time doing it. It’s a great team here and we want to continue to grow and hopefully next season we will be a lot better. 

39 words

The entire Malamutes organization has made an incredible turnaround as compared to last year, but the player that sticks out the most was rookie Theodore Svatos. He put up a 56 point rookie season, which included 27 goals. His production was critical for the Malamutes all season long.

Though our season as a team may not have been great, Smurfunkel Dothe can definitely be proud of his individual performance. After many callups affected the citadelle’s roster, Dothe came up big and provided offense for the team when there was almost nothing coming.

Hugh Manius, monstrous defenseman extraordinare, is my pick for rising star of the Colorado Raptors. His defensive numbers are amazing. He strips the puck from his opposition at an incredible rate while rarely ever turning it over himself. He blocks shots like a goalie and delivers bone crushing hits regularly. All this and his offensive game is on point with his crisp passes and booming slap shot.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

To be as narcissistic as possible, I impressed myself the most this season, nearly a point-per-game rookie campaign with a solid two-way game and probably a rookie of the year finalist, I definitely exceeded my own expectations!

[Image: HjWsKHU.png]
Signature by @enigmatic

[Image: ohmEd0h.png] [Image: apAE8qn.png]

The teammate who impressed me the most was definitely @erikvmbobby mcginnis. He played out of his mind and really looks like he is going to be a classic hammy stud.

[Image: rotti.gif]

Gotta be Petr Svoboda. Nearly scored 60 goals in 66 games? Not a lot of guys in the league can do that. Gives us a ton of offense and a chance to go far in these playoffs.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]

The player that impressed me the most this season is Max Manning for how he pulled off yet another masterful 100 point campaign for the Seattle Argonauts. @jay2233

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

Lester Oiduser was very impressive this season. He added an offensive element to his game to compliment the strong defense. He should be a definite contender for defensemen of the year.

31 words

Mats Marner continues to be a leader in Chicago despite his age in the League and is an inspiration to me to keep pushing through my later years in my career and that I can still be productive.

Quote:38 words

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

all of my qcc friendos have impressed me as teammates, and, of course as friendos. Its always goob morn with QCC friendos. Insert more pt filler here. I think Im good now.

[Image: sobchak.png]

Tummy Hurts played outstanding all season long. They say goalies can win you games and I can honestly say that Hurts kept the Berserkers going. He has my vote for most impressive player on Newfoundland.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ