Create Account

STL Double Traded Pick Punishment & SMJHL Pick Trade Punishment Rulebook Update

05-20-2023, 12:43 AMACapitalChicago Wrote: This is correct. Probation at the time when it was applied only covered the specific infractions that resulted in the probation (Contract related infractions). As this is not a contract related violation it does not result in termination. However, SMJHL HO did meet and revise our rules for probation. As of now, further violations while on probation will be handled by SMJHL HO on a case by case basis. Should we feel any violation of the rulebook while on probation is egregious enough, then we may opt for dismissal

all peace and love to sparky and J HO, but i think there's a point where you cant just look towards the rulebook for everything. End of the day, HO is an entity entrusted to make their own judgements on things for the betterment of the site, and not just open a book every time a decision needs to be made. A lot of situations aren't ones that are covered in the rulebook and I feel like at a certain point HO members need to just choose what they feel like is fair to do, even if there isn't something written in the rulebook for it. There's a subjective and independent element to HO decisions outside the rulebook that I think gets ignored sometimes.

again, not trying to call out anyone or cause shit but its just how i see it [Image: 913873269428486175.webp?size=96&quality=lossless]

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]