Create Account

S71 mPT #0: Starstruck

I'd like to see some sort of puppy bowl for the all-star game, but with unusual animals. Turtles? Rabbits? Throw in a hyena and let all hell break loose.

I'd probably watch more if there were more people involved somehow. It seems like its always the same people over and over for a while. maybe if the winners got something? That would be cool.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

I think it would be fun to giveaway participation TPE for anyone tuning into the stream. Also, reward any player selected to the all-star team with some bonus TPE themselves.

[Image: mmflex.png?ex=6587840c&is=65750f0c&hm=49...0873cbea2&]

I would like the all-star game to be played on NHL Hitz, turning it into a 3v3 knockdown, dragout tournament. It would be both entertaining and violent, which are both plusses

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

It would be really cool seeing the best playmakers vs the best snipers or something like that i feel like that could have some really cool concepts. Having them face off would be insane aswell as doing a rookie match for the SMJHL rookies and SHL rookies (gotta be in your first year of shl) once you’ve completed an shl season your eligible for this and i feel it could bring some really interesting games

[Image: CL16.gif]
Sigs made by me if you want one, Check out sig shop.

I don't really watch sims, especially ones that I'm not a part of but to get more viewer you got to give people a reason to watch. It doesn't help that in sim leagues or real leagues the viewership is down because no one really care about it. That being said I know PBE does extra stuff for their All Star games so I definitely look into what they do.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

I would be more likely to be interested if the sim would run at a suitable time for us europeans to watch it too, but that’s not very likely to happen, I’m afraid.

[Image: 63647_s.gif]
Forge  S69 Challenge Cup Champion - Philadelphia Forge   Forge
Renegades Renegades  S59 & S62 Challenge Cup Champion - Texas Renegades  Renegades  Renegades 
 Armada  S57 Four Star Cup Champion - Anchorage Armada  Armada 
Finland  Finland  S57 & S58 WJC / S62, S64 & S66 IIHF Gold Medalist - Team Finland   Finland  Finland
[Image: kLRJavo.png]       [Image: ZjgHcNL.png]
After 69 shots on net with still no SHL goals to show for it, even the opposition started to feel so sorry for Lemo, that they decided to help him out :D
- Bad pass by Jack Klompus, he gave it right to Lemo Pihl.
- Lemo Pihl rips it to the net...
- Lemo Pihl will find the empty net, that should do it!
TEX @ MAN, S59 game 31

all star agmes could like happen. that would be cool. outside of just happening, maybe happening on time would also be dope as shit. idk at this point asking for more isnt going to help

The thing that gets me interested is when my player is playing. Outside of that, maybe betting on the all star game, that could drive some interest.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

A captains draft for the all star game like the nhl used to do back in the day would be pretty neat. You could live stream it like an shl draft before the game and make a big event out of it

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

I think, first off, the game should obviously be played in the nude. I'm sure everyone would agree this would make the whole thing far more enjoyable and entertaining. Second thing, at least four disco balls should be hanging above the ice for ambiance. Lastly, I believe the game should be followed by vigorous, oil massages for everyone on ice

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

I would like to see Ty Murphy make it into the All Star game.  If he did, I would definitely watch whatever atrocities they decided to do for that season's skills competition.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

I would just love to see my Atlanta team mate Zeagle in the Simulation Hockey League All Star Game. That would give me the biggest thrill ever. Please make it.

[Image: hopoate.png]

Maybe some more media about the players selected for the allstar game could be fun. Like a small media piece for each player, or maybe for each team or something, highlighting the player's seasons and careers and such.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

i would like to see a captains draft or a rookies vs sophomores event (this one would be after the draft). i think these two ideas would be really fun

[Image: 9x1vcNx.png]