Create Account

S71 mPT #1: Hobby Baker

Code:
Your task: Tell me about your player's hobby! If they don't have one and their entire life is consumed by hockey, tell me what keeps them sane!

Kawashima is a big Magic the Gathering nerd and has at times come very close to being late for training because he was in the middle of a game that was just dragging out.

[34 words]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

Luke is very interested in aviation. In another life he would've seen himself going to school to be a pilot or an air traffic controller. Hockey is a lot less stressful.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

Kev Kevens enjoys hiking with his teammates as a hobby in the summer. During the winter, he spends his time outdoors playing casual hockey and his time indoors playing online games with the Syndicate.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Viktor Krunk has no hobbies, except for plotting to kill his Atlanta teammate Puddles O'Duck. He fully intends to go through with it soon, as the ducks skills are declining and he will surely be replaced.

[Image: crunksig2.png]

Ben Der is part of a bizarre website called Simulation Hockey League. He created a virtual skater to live out his dreams of being talented enough to score more than 20 points in a season

[Image: macgriddlesig.png?ex=6531467b&is=651ed17...9ee2d84f&=]
Finland  Stars  Berserkers

I have really gotten into 3D printing and then painting miniature goblins. I'm making an army to put around my desk and office. I've never done anything crafty before so it's bound to be an adventure.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Mick Mayhems hobby is juggling flaming axes. He learned how to juggle from relatives who were in the circus, and Mick has always enjoyed axe and fire, so why not combine all 3 of his passions!?

Chris enjoys spending time in his yard, working on keeping it as pristine as possible. He tends to fill any part of his free time out in nature.

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

Viktor's hobby has always been playing the violin, and there's no sign of that ever changing. No matter how much ribbing he gets over it from his teammates, there's nothing that calms Vik down more when he needs some centering.

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Patches main hobby is usually to go outside and explore his local woods and find some newly fallen sticks to bring back play with in his house, sometimes a game of fetch is great as well

[Image: qlfNSs6.png][Image: tfifKNV.png]
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png]

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: jO2Di2N.png]

Conner Snooks plays Runescape with @RAmenAmen and the team has had to put a curfew and check on them in the hotel rooms cause they always show up to practice too tired.

[Image: 0wXevO1.gif]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: zS2lCMp.png]

[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

Joans new little side hobby is building computers. It is something that he has become very fascinated by in the last little while, a little hobby to pass the time and it's been pretty fun!

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

The hobby of John Hopoate is playing an online hockey MMO and writing point tasks about one of his team mates, Zeagle. It doesn't matter the task set he will find a way to make this fit.

[Image: hopoate.png]

Aumy Junior II loves to cook. He's very passionate and he don't like to spend money, so he goes to restaurants rarely. He usually makes food by himself. He just buys products on the local market and then he's cooking. He can do it for multiple hours and he never gets bored.

Stars Stars Stars

My player obviously enjoys knitting and spending time with my sheep and my wool. That is always something that will keep me sane and enjoy life beyond hockey.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]