Create Account

Kayden Pales Disappointment he is experiencing in Seattle

06-04-2023, 06:08 PMFuzzSHL Wrote: I’ve heard @esilverm is incredibly useful against werewolves

Hmm

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

06-04-2023, 06:07 PM_Blitz_ Wrote: Any tips for skinning werewolves?

@Nictox they're clearly taking no chances just fyi

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

But to address the grammatically incorrect, patently odd mess, you're only laying out one action from one side regardless of the word count. The rest is drivel. It's a long-winded complaint about being kicked out of a locker room.

Now maybe it's just me, but I've not heard of magically getting booted from a locker room. I've heard stories of petty drama, more serious behavioral concerns, inter-team politicking, and even a DDOS getting people booted. Reason-less and near magical? No.

Knowing what I do having worked with SEA management and having been privileged to get to know a bunch of people from that locker room, the questions I'm left with are as follows:

1) What did you do to necessitate your removal?
2) What did you expect was going to happen when you did that?

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

06-04-2023, 06:07 PM_Blitz_ Wrote: Any tips for skinning werewolves?

Edit: I was making a joke about our D&D campaign, but with additional context, that's not funny anymore.

Lmao lol lmfao

[Image: kezia-elk4-smol.png]
sig by me (:

Kezia MacKenzie - LW - Regina Elk - Atlanta Inferno

I think Daco would talk to you about getting traded

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

Hey if you’re gonna complain at least get that cash. Respect the grind

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

Clearly this is @Negs fault

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

06-04-2023, 03:17 PMadamantium Wrote: Hi all,

While the details surrounding this do not necessarily need to be made totally public, the aforementioned disparaged my team to their faces and approached several different teams about trading for his player behind my back, among other things. Removing the user from our LR was not a decision that was made unilaterally or without significant discussion within the management group. Taking part in a locker room community isn't a right, it's a privilege, and we stand by our decision in this case, especially given the aforementioned deigned to publicly smear our management team.

Thank you, and Go Argos!
yooo wtf ur a gm lets go

06-04-2023, 03:30 PMnotorioustig Wrote: As some of us know better than others there are many ways to skin a cat so Seattle will simply find a different way to make our roster good

It starts with cutting that tig guy

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

06-05-2023, 09:02 AMCampinKiller Wrote: It starts with cutting that tig guy

I've been saying this for years

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Ill never forgive u

Quote:
Citadelles

06-04-2023, 03:12 PMSDCore Wrote: can we talk about finn having like a million trophies tho?
He cheated corey Angry

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

i haven't been added to Toronto locker room either right now and that's cool. not standing on side of anyone. just work.

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

06-04-2023, 10:02 PMZootTX Wrote: Clearly this is @Negs fault
Agreed, @Negs bad.

[Image: mtDOugA.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Bojo Box (C. Knouse)