Create Account

WoW: Need a raiding guild?

Hey there SHL. My World of Warcraft guild is a small tight-knit group of friends who like to demolish Heroic-tier raiding every patch and usually lose numbers after we get AOTC. There are a number of players who are more dedicated and dabble in Mythic raiding and high level M+ content throughout the patch.

These days, we're struggling to put together a full raid and have to pug a few users, so here I am advertising.

If you're looking for somewhere to raid, let me know!

We are <Dont Release> on Emerald Dream, alliance.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights at 9pm EST until 12am EST. We've got AOTC for every raid since Legion, but usually not further than 2 or 3 bosses in Mythic. Typically, I don't even play outside of regular raiding hours, so if you're not that dedicated, there is no problem! We are currently 7/9 in the most recent raid.

We need tanks and healers of course, but DPS are also welcome. Discord mandatory Smile

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I may be interested. I haven't played in a bit, however.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother