Create Account

SHL All-Time Fantasy (FHM Era)

So lets just keep the media coming. With Fantasy just ending, my next idea was to look at who the best users are at fantasy, even though personally I am not that good at it. I wanted to look at where users finished, how many times they earned TPE, and how much TPE they gained from fantasy. I wanted to possibly look at each users average finish but now I was not about to go back and find every single Group standings for the last 19 seasons. So I only took the Users who gained TPE from fantasy which was posted in the Season Claims at the end. Because lets be real if you did not get TPE from fantasy then you finished outside the Top 4 and it doesn't really matter. 

I thought about trying to break it down by classes, but that would not work as users recreate every season. So it only looks at each user and how they have done overall. And I started looking at Fantasy during the FHM era again just to keep it to one engine. Also trying to go back and figuring that all out seemed like way too much work.

Since starting in S53, we have had 19 Fantasy Seasons in the FHM era. There have been 507 Users that have earned at least 1 TPE from fantasy, and a total of 10,575 TPE given out overall.  Only this most recent season were there changes in the TPE given out which I almost forgot about but a solid change for sure. But for S53 - S70, 1st - 10 TPE, 2nd - 5 TPE, 3rd - 3 TPE, and 4th - 1 TPE. The new changes for S71 reduced the TPE in Group Finishing but rewarded teams that still did well globally. Which benefitted me as JT3 had to crush my dreams this season. So now the most a user can gain in one season from Fantasy is 8 TPE instead of 10. So TPE gained from fantasy from now on should be more close among users than what I am about to show. 

First lets look at the top 15 users (with ties) Finishing in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. (I will post my sheet if you want to check how you have done so far)

[Image: ybjG6LQ.png]   [Image: D3LbA80.png]   [Image: vTjN7xJ.png]    [Image: 5yLcWCW.png]
1st - Festinator with an insane 9 1st places finishes in the 19 seasons. (To go with 5 2nd place finishes as well). Nhamlet and Raymond3000 right behind with 8 1st places. 

2nd - Charlieconway leads the most 2nd place finishes with 6. 9 users with 5 and 22 Users with 4. 

3rd - Kenvald and Keven with 7 3rd place finishes. Ohtaay and Acsolap with 6. Then 6 Users with 5 and 22 users with 4.

4th
- And Carpy48, mastersheep, and Z0rem all getting at least something with the most 4th place finishes with 7. Katth and Rangerjase with 6. 5 Users with 5 and 19 users with 4. 

Now lets add up all those finishes and see which users have the most Top 4 finishes in the 19 seasons. 

[Image: gURMH2J.png] 

Kenvald, raymond3000, and Ohtaay are tied with the most with 17 Top 4 finishes. They have only missed placing twice. 
Festinator comes in at 4th with 16. 14 of the 16 have been 1st or 2nd place finishes. 
hotdog and mastersheep with 15. 
Then we have 10 users with 14, 5 with 13, and 8 with 12. 
So if you ever wanted to try to get some fantasy insight these would be the users I would go to. Clearly they all know what they are doing. 

And finally, one of the biggest reasons to take part in fantasy, the TPE gained from it. This TPE can seperate you from the rest of your class if you do well enough. And by looking above, there are several users who have done just that.  

Top 20 TPE from Fantasy

[Image: Bg1pe7Y.png]

It really is no surprise now to see Festinator at the top. 119 TPE from fantasy is truly amazing. raymond3000 and Nhamlet are the only other 2 users to break 100 TPE. It is also no surprise that these are the top 3 users with 1st place finishes. You can start seeing the decline in TPE pretty quickly. The difference from 1st to 20th is 51 TPE.  That 51 TPE that Festinator has over #20- hhh81 is still more than 460 users. Pretty Crazy. 

As mentioned before 10,575 TPE has been earned by 507 users. Which averages out to 20.9 TPE. So you can see just how good some of these users have been. Contact your local Fantasy expert during the S72 fantasy drafts.

Well hope you all enjoyed another fun article. Here is a link to my sheet (Fantasy Sheet)

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Quality content from Jumbo again!

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

But can we get a ranking of most bottom 4s?

[Image: Wally.png]

07-05-2023, 03:11 PMWally Wrote: But can we get a ranking of most bottom 4s?

I didnt want to see my name on that list

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

I'm good at winning at least

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

SHN hire this man

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

07-05-2023, 03:32 PMJumbobone19 Wrote: I didnt want to see my name on that list

I wanted to win something lol

[Image: Wally.png]