Create Account

Hired: Fantasy Managers
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2023, 11:39 AM by bbjygm. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hey, I'm the Fantasy Head! Over the past couple seasons we've consistently had more groups than managers, so I'm hiring a couple more.

Position: Fantasy Manager
Reports to: Fantasy Head (me!)
Pay: $2.5M / season / group
Spots available: 2 - 4

Duties:
Guide your group through their fantasy draft, ensuring drafters from both discord and the forums know when it's their turn
Track fantasy draft picks in the relevant group post and in the fantasy sheet, preferably as they're made to catch invalid picks early and better assist drafters
Process any requested swaps after the draft, checking the validity of player stats

Requires:
Discord for communication
Google Sheets

Preferred skills and attributes:
Able to communicate
Able to check in daily for picks and swaps

Other notes:
This job tends to lump a majority of the workload into the 1 or 2 weeks before each season starts, depending on how long the draft goes
We're holding drafts on discord for speed and ease of pinging, but you must still pay attention to the forums. It's your responsibility to ensure the current picker is aware it's their turn and what picks have been taken, no matter the platform they're drafting from.

If you're interested, please send me a PM on here with any current and prior site job experience and a blurb of whatever length you deem necessary on why you'd like to be part of the fantasy team. Include anything you feel would be beneficial to me when making a decision. I will need people who can give their group daily attention (at minimum) for the week or two leading up to the start of the season.

Deadline: Friday, July 7th @ 11:59 EST

Edit: welcome aboard new managers @CementHands, @SFresh3, @Ohtaay, and @MMFLEX!

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Aplyed

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Applied

Oooooo yes pls

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2023, 09:41 AM by spidey.)

Damn, I would have been interested in this one, but I am on vacation when the bulk of the draft happens.

Next time

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride