Create Account

The SHL Hall of Fame - Season 65 to Season 71

07-06-2023, 02:30 PMtrella Wrote: Wait, the HoF Committee died?

If it yet lives, it must be in a cryo sleep of some kind, like Ripley and those space marines in Aliens

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

This is canon

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Let’s rebrand the Hall Of Fame committee into a forum vote

Thanks man, I appreciate it but I highly doubt it. However if by some miracle it does happen, then I guess I'll have to recreate

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

07-06-2023, 09:49 PMKalakar Wrote: Thanks man, I appreciate it but I highly doubt it. However if by some miracle it does happen, then I guess I'll have to recreate

There are players with much worse total stats in the Hall of Fame right now. Matt Kholin even has better than the median stats among forwards indicted since S40, so he’s a top tier Hall of Famer in my book (and statistically).

So I guess welcome back!

If I wasn’t part of the S46 class I would have had a better shot I guess. Also with the FHM era there was more teams/players with bloated stats because of less competitive divisions. Those who were always in a competitive division getting shafted here. Nonetheless it’s a great article and nice bit of research.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Nice article, always good to see the media section getting used.

I think my stats from S60 are missing for some reason though.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2023, 10:04 AM by Zoone16. Edited 1 time in total.)

Yeahhh... Imma need a justification as to why my player would get into the HoF @hockeyfan . Granted he played for a mostly rebuilding BAP but still, no stats, no awards, no longevity.

If there is a HoF committee in place that's been in place, it might be worth removing them all and starting anew since they clearly haven't done their job in forever.

EDIT: Also you forgot I won a McBride in S60. + 2 other nominations.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

07-07-2023, 09:30 AMZoone16 Wrote: Yeahhh... Imma need a justification as to why my player would get into the HoF @hockeyfan . Granted he played for a mostly rebuilding BAP but still, no stats, no awards, no longevity.

If there is a HoF committee in place that's been in place, it might be worth removing them all and starting anew since they clearly haven't done their job in forever.

Could always thunderdome the committee

Doh

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

07-07-2023, 09:30 AMZoone16 Wrote: Yeahhh... Imma need a justification as to why my player would get into the HoF @hockeyfan . Granted he played for a mostly rebuilding BAP but still, no stats, no awards, no longevity.

I think the S60 awards didn’t show up in the SHL analytics page so I think that’s why I missed that season for multiple players. Oh well.

I can assure you that of the players eligible for the Hall of Fame in that spot, yours was a great option to be picked, which is why I did it. But you are right, there was some close calls and it could have gone to another player but who cares, it’s just an article.

07-07-2023, 11:15 AMhockeyfan Wrote: I think the S60 awards didn’t show up in the SHL analytics page so I think that’s why I missed that season for multiple players. Oh well.

I can assure you that of the players eligible for the Hall of Fame in that spot, yours was a great option to be picked, which is why I did it. But you are right, there was some close calls and it could have gone to another player but who cares, it’s just an article.
I care! Boot Zoone and put Darrow in Wink

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

07-07-2023, 11:47 AMhhh81 Wrote: I care! Boot Zoone and put Darrow in Wink

Cassius Darrow is now in the Hall of Fame.

But seriously on the Del Vecchio front, he has better numbers as a goaltender than 7 others who have been inducted into the Hall of Fame since S40 so I'd say he would be worthy.

nominate waltah sobchak

[Image: sobchak.png]

Cool to see J, Carpy, Sean, and I guess Corey get in! I agree with Puo, move this to the HOF section to catch it up and call it a day. Really good work.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

big ups to tony pepperoni!

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]