Create Account

S71 All Star Week
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2023, 08:58 AM by RomanesEuntDomus. Edited 4 times in total.)

Quote:1. Milestones, up to 3 TPE.

Milestones are folded in with All-Star Week.

Link your Milestone claim as task 7 for up to 3 TPE towards your 16 total.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your CW submission. This is done because the person who grades CW will be a different person than double-checks milestones.

+3

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3388129

Quote:2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Shiny Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 topics related to the All Star Game to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. The goal scoring race this season ended in a tie between Evil Allbran and Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson, each potting a phenomenal 60 goals. They'll be lining up on opposide sides of the faceoff dot this all star game. Which of our league's best scorers would you rather have and why?
b. Borje Samuelsson lead all the league's defensemen in points this season with an incredible statline of 22-59-81 in 66 games played. However, the best defensive defenseman in this all star game is Adelie de Pingu, who put up 16-40-56 in the same number of games played while still recording the best average defensive performance of anyone who made primetime. Which of these defensemen will have a better showing this weekend and why?
c. The eastern conference will be lining up in front of netminders Casey Fantoben and Brick Wall, while the west will play in front of Justin Time and Jon St. Ark. Which team should be more comfortable with their backstop tandem? Why?
d. Why should YOUR player have made the all star game, and why is this such an egregious snub? (If your player did make the all star game, argue for one of your teammates who didn't instead!)

a. I think would prefer Evil AllBran because he achieved this with less support than Lias. Of course he still had some great teammates and played on an overall great team, but the gap in scoring between him and the rest of this team is really impressive, while Ekholm-Gunnarsson seemed to function more as part of a dominant unit - which is still mightily impressive, but might translate less well to an All Star Game.
b. For this one I have chosen Offense, so I'll go with Borje Samuelsson. It is tricky though because both played on very different kinds of teams, which impacted both sides of their statlines. While Borje Samuelssons Wolfpack were one of the best teams in the league, which allowed him to rack up lots of points supporting other great players, Pengu played on a rather average team, which made it tougher for him to have high point totals but in return might have inflated his defensive stats.
c. I have to be a homer here and take the Western duo of Jon St. Ark and especially my teammate Justin Time. Brick Wall might have been the best goalie in the league over the last few seasons, but Justin Time just had a real breakout year and will only get better from here on out. There isn't a better goalie I could think of to have my back.
d. Yay I made it, kinda funny that this has happened for the very first time in the inaugural season of All-Star Week and after it feels like my teams also hadn't been included in CW for ages. The teammate of mine who didn't make it that I would like to argue for is Luca Hunziker. It can be a bit harder to stand out as a Defenseman especially if another blueliner on your team had higher scoring numbers, but the combination of Offense and rock solid reliable Defense he showed this season was really remarkable and underrated and would have deserved a nod.

Quote:4. Written, 3 TPE, Movable Spotlights (150 words min.)
Which player NOT on your own team are you most excited to see in action? Do you finally get the chance to cheer on a hated rival's star player as they represent your conference? Have you been tormented by a young player on a rebuilder that hasn't yet made their mark on teams out-of-conference?

There are plenty of really exciting players in this leagues All-Star game, especially since it feels like that after years of people jumping up and down the leaderboards and the superstars seemingly changing every year, we have finally started to see some consistency settling in. Players like Evil AllBran, Ivan Lacksamus or the Winnipeg duo of Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson and Mikko Rashford are regulars among the top these days. They are giving the league some much needed starpower that it has been lacking for the last few years. However, i would like to give a special shoutout to rookie sensation Erik Bergmark, who managed to make the All Star Game in his very first season and came quite close of breaking my own rookie scoring record of 88 points with his 79 points. Whiat I found quite funny was that he achieved is with one of the very same linemates that I did it a few seasons ago: Duncan MacKenzie. That guy seems to be able to get the best out of young players, a true leader to share the ice with!

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2023, 09:35 PM by spidey. Edited 3 times in total.)

+3 TPE - Milestones

2. a)

I don’t think there is much of a choice here. Don’t get me wrong I would love to have either one of these two if I was building a team, but that said you always go with the younger player, they have less regression they are facing so they should be potentially in a better place for a longer time. Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson all the way.

2. b)

Bjore will have the better stat line. During an all star game offense is king, I don’t think there is a single player the truly knows how to play defense during an all-star game. Because of this and a wide arrange of the best of the best playing with Bjore he will explode during the weekend.

2. c)

I am going with Casey Fantoben and Brick Wall here. I really don’t think any team should feel comfortable with goaltending during an all star game as offense rains and goalies are left out to dry. But if I was to choose a goalie I would bet on to stop a penalty shot to make the playoffs I would bet on one of these two all day long.

2. d)

I can’t put myself, still in juniors… so I will put Slavakov Vladimirashenko, there were not a lot of reasons the Pride finally made the playoffs this year. One of the few shining stars on the Pride was Slavakov who led the team’s defense. I get it 8 goals, 34 points, -18 rating is not great, but it was the best the pride had among defenders. Considering he was playing on a very young team lacking start talent those numbers are impressive. Adding in 150 blocked shots and an amazing 69 take aways to 0 give aways and he has some solid defensive numbers to earn a shot at the game.

I am most excited to see Evil Allbrand take the ice. The guy was a force this season, 60 goals! A major reason my fantasy team even stayed in contention for the majority of the year. We are watching a living legend on the last legs of his career, and while he may have another 4 or 5 seasons in him the end is nearing for this amazing player. I am looking forward to seeing him while still in the prime of his career dance around the ice and score some goals while playing along side the best the league has to offer. It will be a true joy watching this hall of famer take one more run during the all star game and light it up against the opposition this year. There are a ton of great players in the all star game, but it is designed to allow those who excel in offense to shine the brightest, I can’t wait to see one of the greatest to lace them up out there at least one last time doing what he does best.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2023, 11:24 AM by JamesT. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:
One (1) affiliate claim from either PBE,  WSBL, SSL, or the ISFL will be accepted for 3 TPE!

PBE Affiliate

Code:
1. Milestones, up to 3 TPE.

Link your Milestone claim as task 1 for up to 3 TPE towards your 8 total.
Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your All-star submission. This is done because the person who grades All-star  will be a different person than double-checks milestones.

Milestones Link Claim

Code:
2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Shiny Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 topics related to the All Star Game to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. The goal scoring race this season ended in a tie between Evil Allbran and Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson, each potting a phenomenal 60 goals. They'll be lining up on opposite sides of the faceoff dot this all star game. Which of our league's best scorers would you rather have and why?
b. Borje Samuelsson lead all the league's defensemen in points this season with an incredible statline of 22-59-81 in 66 games played. However, the best defensive defenseman in this all star game is Adelie de Pingu, who put up 16-40-56 in the same number of games played while still recording the best average defensive performance of anyone who made primetime. Which of these defensemen will have a better showing this weekend and why?
c. The eastern conference will be lining up in front of netminders Casey Fantoben and Brick Wall, while the west will play in front of Justin Time and Jon St. Ark. Which team should be more comfortable with their backstop tandem? Why?
d. Why should YOUR player have made the all star game, and why is this such an egregious snub? (If your player did make the all star game, argue for one of your teammates who didn't instead!)

a. I would rather have Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson because of they are younger compared to Evil Allbran (S63 vs S60) so they will have the TPE advantage compared to them when regression hits. Liam now has had two campaigns with 125+ points and should be around 90-100 points for a few more seasons depending on the direction WPG goes and how the other teams in the Central division go as well. 

(69 words)

b. My answer definitely has no bias involved, but I will choose my syndicate teammate Adelie de Pengu for the better showing in the all-star game. I have gotten to see how good Pengu is ever since joining the Chicago syndicate and what a menacing presence they have on the blue line. Pengu will instill fear on the opposing Eastern all-stars.

(60 words)

c. After seeing how the playoffs turned out, the edge in net will have to go to the Eastern conference goalie tandem of Casey Fantoben and Brick Wall. These two faced off in the quarter finals where Fantoben stole the show and came out on top and eventually was able to hoist the challenge cup with his Stampede teammates. This was Fantoben's playoffs so my edge goes to the East. 

(69 words)

d. If TPE was a factor for all-star invitation, then Ben Jammin should have been included since he was the top TPE defensemen in the league for S71. He also set a career best with 49 points and led his team on +/- with 30 this regular season. But the main reason Ben Jammin should have been invited was that he could've thrown the most amazing music set for the all-star game and help the SHL go viral. 

(76 words)

Code:
4. Written, 3 TPE, Movable Spotlights (150 words min.)
Which player NOT on your own team are you most excited to see in action? Do you finally get the chance to cheer on a hated rival's star player as they represent your conference? Have you been tormented by a young player on a rebuilder that hasn't yet made their mark on teams out-of-conference?

The player that is not on my team that I'm looking forward to seeing in the all-star game would have to be Baltimore Platoon Erik Bergmark. He should be the favourite for rookie of the year as he produced an impressive 79 points for his team and even leading his team in points overall. But more impressively he scored 47 goals as well. Interestingly though, Erik only had 3 powerplay points but those numbers should rise as Baltimore looks to get out of their rebuild and be more competitive. I have gotten the chance to know more about the user @NYR73 as well recently and he's a funny and memey dude like myself. Excited to see how his player progresses in the league and Erik can be a sneaky fantasy option this season. I'm sad how we're in different conferences so our players won't get to face against each other much, but when we do I'll be sure to rough him up against the boards.

(165 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

2a. (1tpe) Having either of these player would be a great addition, but I would take Evil AllBran. AllBran lead his own team by 28 points, showing that it was really more of a one man show in philly this season. LEG was a beast as well but he had a lot more help being surrounded by 3 other all stars. 59words

2c. (1tpe) It may look on the surface like the east has the top two netminders with them this year, but it is a lot closer than it looks. While Wall and Fantobens just edge out Time and St.Ark in almost all goalie categories it really isn't by that much. So while I do give the edge to the east, both teams have nothing to worry about in the crease. Although Fantobens does seem to have that playoff clutch factor, but he might be too drunk now to play at that level. 90words

3. (3tpe) New Orleans has a great showing this season with two players making it to the big game! Forward Atticus Hale and Goalie Jon St.Ark the team, and they both deserve their nod! I am very excited to see St.Ark give those opposition all stars a head ache. I have been in front of him all season and he was a huge reason we even made the playoffs. I had a front row seat to him robbing other forwards and bailing me out of bad plays it will be nice for him to add to his seasons highlight reel. He should be getting a McBride nomination for best goalie in my opinion. Even playing against a fully stacked all star team I believe we are going to see a lot of robberies and making those guys look to the sky wondering what happened. It wouldn't surprise me if he shut them out for all the time he is in net. Then again he is a nice guy and will probably let them score a few just to keep the crowd entertained. 180words

5. (3tpe) New Orleans already has a forward rep, and a goalie rep, so what is missing? A defence rep! That is why I believe Ole Olson would be a great player to slot in for that final defense spot. Leading our defence in all offensive counting stats goals, assists, and points, while also headling in blocked shots and top five in the league really showed how well he can play both ends of the ice. He also had the top DGR in the league for defenceman. He really did it all holding down that top line. He may be getting up there in age but if this was his last bang he really went all out. If you want an all around great defenceman you should not look any further, he has been great in the room and a great mentor to myself. If Olson doesn't get in I am sure there must be some league wide conspiracy to make sure the Spectres don't get three representatives for the game, which would be a shame. 174words

1+1+3+3 = 8tpe total

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2023, 04:33 PM by slothfacekilla. Edited 2 times in total.)

Code:
One (1) affiliate claim from either PBE,  WSBL, SSL, or the ISFL will be accepted for 3 TPE!

PBE PT

+3 TPE

Code:
3. Written, 3 TPE, And Now, For the Main Event (150 words min.)
Tell me about your teammate who made the all star game! Who are they, what makes their game special, and why are they going to utterly dominate this event? (If more than one of your teammates made the game, pick one of those players other than yourself. If you are the only player on your team selected for the all star game so far, then and only then may you pump your own tires.)

Well I am not able to find where we announced the All Stars, and I think Philadelphia had a few, but I know for sure Evil AllBran made the all star game since he lead the league in goals with 60 last season.  So I will choose AllBran!  As mentioned, they scored 60 goals to lead the SHL which was insanely impressive.  Evil was also making things happen for his teammates last season as he also piled up 62 assists.  AllBran showed off all of his skills this season that will allow him to light up all the goalies in the all star game.  EAB's 122 points was the most for any player in the eastern conference if I am reading the index right, so I have to imagine that Evil is going to lead the way for the Eastern all star game showing off his great offensive talents for the national audience to see.  Him and San-Sam Emerson both should be fantastic reps for the Forge, I remember San-Sam made it too!

173 words +3 TPE

Code:
2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Shiny Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 topics related to the All Star Game to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. The goal scoring race this season ended in a tie between Evil Allbran and Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson, each potting a phenomenal 60 goals. They'll be lining up on opposide sides of the faceoff dot this all star game. Which of our league's best scorers would you rather have and why?

a. I am going to have to give the advantage to Evil AllBran against Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson only because I am a shameless homer and I am going to choose my teammate every time. EAB has been a hoss for the Phildaelphia Forge these last few seasons and I wouldn't ask for any other top scorer for our team if I could. Can't go wrong with either player though.

67 words +1 TPE

c. I am going to say that the Eastern Conference will be more comfortable with their goalies mostly because Casey Fantoben has been on a crazy heater this season and playoffs and I think that that will continue for Casey. I'm guessing he's going to have a really good all star game to put a bow on his fantastic season. Brick Wall is no slouch either so they will pose a formidable tandem for the West to score on.

78 words +1 TPE

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

J GM Pass

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Code:

a. Evil Allbran for sure. Just an absolute freak of nature. I may be biased, being in Philly with him, but I wouldn’t trade him for any player in the league. Ekholm-Gunnarsson might be younger and have more in the tank in the long run, but if we’re talking right now at this all star game, give me the best playoff performing forward in the league (and has been for the last 3 seasons). Nothing against the Winnipeg forward, but I’m not betting against my guy under any circumstance.

b. I’m gonna go with the more offensive minded player in an all-star setting. It’s a quick one off game, you’re gonna need offense from everywhere. Being able to consistently chip in and drive play is far more important to a high end game like this than being able to defend. Whether or not you want Samuelsson or de Pingu during the regular season and playoffs is another topic. Give me scoring all day here though.

Code:
Tell me about your teammate who made the all star game! Who are they, what makes their game special, and why are they going to utterly dominate this event? (If more than one of your teammates made the game, pick one of those players other than yourself. If you are the only player on your team selected for the all star game so far, then and only then may you pump your own tires.)

Evil AllBran is the best player in the league and I’m fortunate enough to share a team with him and see it night in and night out. They score goals at an insane pace, rip passes near and far, just dominate every aspect of the game with elite hands and motor. The other all stars of the league aren’t even going to know what they’re seeing. They’re gonna get on the ice with AllBran and assume that they’re in the wrong place, playing the wrong sport because this guy is on another level to everyone else. A mental game reading the game and being ten steps ahead of everyone else, so even the most talented players at the game won’t be able to comprehend the vision that he has. You don’t score 60 in the show without being in a league of your own. There are a lot of very very talented players at this event, probably even some hall-of-famers, but Evil AllBran is just the most impressive specimen in the game today. Wait, hang on, Ekholm-Gunanrsson is gonna be there? Okay maybe he’s in the top two.

Code:
5. Written, 3 TPE, Last Men In (150 words min.)
Which of your teammates (not yourself!) should be the last man in for your conference? Why should they get in, and why will it be a literal crime if they dont?

Igor Victory is a teammate of mine who flies under the radar to an extent that could be considered criminal. This isn’t some kind of old man sympathy vote either, with Victory sniping 43 goals this year. 43 is extremely good, and among the top in the league, but what makes it so impressive for Igor is that he did it playing third line minutes with no powerplay time. Getting kept off the ice away from AllBran, who could probably drag up a lesser player to numbers that Igor scored this season on his own, is an unbelievable feat. Been around the league for like 40 seasons, Igor had a career high in goals and points and still plays a solid all around game. Incredibly impressive season that I believe should be honored with a nod to the all star game. It wouldn’t be the first time that someone so old would make it into the game, but it’ll probably be the most impressive season by an old relic dragging themselves up and down the ice every night.

8/8

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-14-2023, 11:56 AM by domffl. Edited 1 time in total.)

1. +3 TPE - S71 Milestones

a. If I had to have just one of the top two scorers, I would most definitely have to choose Gunnarsson. Netting 60 goals while Mikko Rashford is there to steal a hefty amount is exceptional. Not to mention, Allbran *also* led the league in shots. So Gunnarsson did it on fewer shots. almost anyone can score 60 if they have enough volume. But to do it on an efficient measurement is how you know it's real. 
d. Honestly, I'm not even sure if the J league has an All-Star game. BUT IF IT DOES, then I'd like to be on it please. I know I didn't score a whole bunch of goals or get a crazy amount of assists, but I'm consistently in the "pretty good" category. And that has to be worth something, right? Is it my fault that almost every sim engine hates me? 

3. Honestly, it's not fair to have to choose just one. The utter offensive dominance that Winnipeg has boasted for this whole season is not an individual effort. Sure, there are individual beneficiaries, but the success comes from the culmination of each attackers efforts. Therefore, to have to deliberate between whether Mikko Rashford or Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson, the top two skaters in Points for season 72, is simply unjust. I flat out refuse. Except I guess Gunnarsson was slightly better this season while Rash was slightly better last season. But that's the game that Winnipeg plays. You never know which of the elite offensive threats are going to score on a given night. Will the game run through Rashy or Gunny? They're both indistinguishable yet irreplaceable. Both of these All-Stars will have the chemistry needed to lead their All-Star team to a dominant victory over their opponents.

[Image: jwpshl.png]

I got the pass (again)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

gm pass part deux

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

(This post was last modified: 07-15-2023, 08:04 AM by FuriousChicken. Edited 2 times in total.)

Affiliate: SSL Affiliate

Milestones: +3 TPE - SMJHL Milestones

a. The goal scoring race this season ended in a tie between Evil Allbran and Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson, each potting a phenomenal 60 goals. They'll be lining up on opposide sides of the faceoff dot this all star game. Which of our league's best scorers would you rather have and why? (+1 TPE):
Of course the big battle of scorers, with AllBran (ALB) on one side, playing for the Philadelphia Forge getting 60 goals, in the regular season, against Ekholm-Gunnarsson (LEG) who got 60 goals for the Winnipeg Aurora. Looking further than only goals it is to note LEG also is 2nd in assists with 69 assists, but does have the other 2 top 3 assist players in the Winnipeg, while ALB is 6th with 62 assists with Kirkby with 8 assists. Because of this it does seem like the Winnipeg offense was a bit stronger all-around, which could mean that during a game like a all-star game ALB might be more useful than LEG

b. Borje Samuelsson lead all the league's defensemen in points this season with an incredible statline of 22-59-81 in 66 games played. However, the best defensive defenseman in this all star game is Adelie de Pingu, who put up 16-40-56 in the same number of games played while still recording the best average defensive performance of anyone who made primetime. Which of these defensemen will have a better showing this weekend and why? (1 TPE):
The big defender battle between New England Wolfpack’s Borje Samuelsson (SAM), and Chicago Syndicate’s Adelie de Pengu (PEN). SAM is 1st in most defender points, while PEN is only 6th. In hits neither is in the top 10, while in shots blocked PEN is in the top 10 at 4th place, while SAM is not in. Because of these stats, and Wolfpack being a better team this season than Syndicate I would choose PEN.

Total: 8

[Image: FuriousChicken.gif]

Off-season Pass?

J HO Pass

[Image: lespoils.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2023, 11:00 AM by Wheels. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:

Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your CW submission. This is done because the person who grades CW will be a different person than double-checks milestones.
Milestones +3

Code:
a. The goal scoring race this season ended in a tie between Evil Allbran and Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson, each potting a phenomenal 60 goals. They'll be lining up on opposite sides of the face off dot this all star game. Which of our league's best scorers would you rather have and why?
d. Why should YOUR player have made the all star game, and why is this such an egregious snub?

a. Between Evil Allbran and Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson, who each potting a phenomenal 60 goals, I would rather have Evil Allbran.  The only reason is because of the name.  Who wouldn't want to say that they lined up next to someone named Evil on their team?  Reminds me of another, Evel Knievel. (50 Words) +1
d. I know the question was asked why should my player have made the All Star game however I'm going to tell you why I wouldn't have.  There is no snub here.  My offensive numbers for a rookie Dman were okay however you don't have to look far past the -18 to see why. (53 words) +1

Code:

One of Erik's standout attributes is his exceptional shooting ability. He possesses a lethal shot with incredible accuracy and an impressive release. His ability to find open spaces and create scoring opportunities is unmatched, making him a constant threat in the offensive zone.

Furthermore, Erik Bergmark's hockey IQ sets him apart from his peers. He has an innate understanding of the game, reading plays and anticipating the movements of his opponents. His vision and playmaking skills enable him to set up his teammates for scoring chances, making him a dual threat on the ice.

In the All-Star Game, Erik Bergmark is poised to dominate. His combination of offensive prowess, agility, and creativity will make him a focal point of the event. Opposing players will struggle to contain his speed and skills, allowing him to exploit gaps in their defense. With his goal-scoring ability and playmaking skills, he will be a constant threat to score or set up his teammates.

Erik Bergmark's confidence, determination, and competitive spirit will drive him to give his best performance during the All-Star Game. He will showcase his exceptional skills and leave a lasting impression on fans and fellow players alike.
(195 Words) +3

+8 Total
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2023, 11:15 AM by Bfine. Edited 2 times in total.)

1. Milestones 

2a. I would rather have Allbran. Yes he’s an older player but to me he has two advantages over LEG. First of all, he’s a former Zerk, which gives him that winning pedigree. But more importantly I recruited him to Japan where he has continued to shine, so for solely personal reason I’m taking Allbran

2d. My player absolutely had no business being anywhere near the all star game. I didn’t do anything impressive on the ice and I’m amazed I even still have a roster spot with how bad I am on the ice. Everyone else in the league is deserving of their all star game spot, Slavakov is just shit

3. The only player that made the all star game from San Francisco is Kyle Murray, and what can I say about him that he probably already hasn’t said about himself in meme reference form. An absolute steal in the S67 draft, going in the second round, Murray has become one of the best forwards on San Francisco in a very short time, and has taken the most of his ice time on a rebuilding team by becoming one of the best pure goal scorers on the Pride. Playing with other stars such as Hargreeves, Murray was able to take a massive step forward and become our all star rep, the first of I’m sure many to come. In terms of how well he will do in the game itself, he should do well. There are players out there with a lot more tenure than Murray, but I think that only serves to benefit him, as he’s younger and therefore should be faster on the ice.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!