Create Account

LETS GO CUDA IN 5 22x media featuring Dale the dog UPDATED done
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2023, 08:13 PM by Fitted2106. Edited 17 times in total.)

Here ye here ye we are once again ready
To listen to my words of dandy ND Tooele tick so today we will finally gather in sin for the s 72 double media fitted jamboree of discussion about times with this year's draft there will be many things to cry about as we make our way downtown walking fast pacin fast and listening to days of yesteryear. This draft comes to us by way of D'Angelo russel ride the walrus and tip ur hats to the server because that money's yours.

AND NOW TO THE PPLS

[Image: Bernie_Sanders_Iowa_Victory_Speech_React...124041.jpg]

[Image: Shaq_Reading_21012021123728.jpg]

[Image: Memers.png]

Round 1

1. Manhattan Rage Rage - Jaromír Jágrbomb

THIS DUDE HERE IS ALCHOL SO U KNOW HES LETHSL NOT ONCE HAS THIS DUDE EVER GOTTEN A DUI CUZ BRO IS THE LEGAL LIMIT. BONSAI TREES KNOW WHATS UP WHEN THE BOMBS READY TO DROP.  Hi, I'm Dale the dog and I am featured here FA chance. Extra double f****** joy, fitted media grating of the century. Because team let's go is also the number one. Pick the Manhattan rage rage, which it's double rage. Because you know, sometimes you gotta stay and slave to the rage. Cause I don't know, but listen, dude. You're a married gager. Bomb is a once in a generation pick that can maybe change the fortunes of the franchise or make them worse, rarely never know, especially with gods like this could be a bomb could be bomb.  They agree bomb, and if you married a Ginger, maybe think about your life choices cause I'm one, and I'll tell you right now, this s*** is hard, bro, it is not easy, it's not easy, it's not sleazy but also number one pick time, baby, yeah, you're boy. Yager bomb, so watch the mice draw when he comes to smite you, but also like how many lines does it take to win at a game of hockey like teams need to have a real team and I just don't know if this team teams as hard as it needs to team so hats off to. The Yager bomb as the number one pick but me is Dale the dog. I don't know if I'm buying this Wolf wolf sport park.

2. Hamilton Steelhawks Steelhawks (via Stars) - Zedward Zilliams
Double z my man zeddy zed number one on my birthday cuz let's go big hamiltoe pic is gonna go great ape and Snape so hard back to potion class and figuring out where Dale the dog went I still can't seem to figure out anything besides where my dad is like has anyone e here ever seen Jesus and batman in the same room me neither I just wanna find Dale the dog. Seriously where is my favorite communist when I need him  like without the bro I don't even know where to push the boat out too can someone please find me a stick to throw I haven't even had my doughnut today and also Hamilton is a baller team sometimes without fail they do fail because tail whip is not very effective against Rick pokemone so sometimes morty fucks up the multiverse with his dumb ass self.

3. Minnesota Monarchs Monarchs - Lazer Gato

Lazer has a chance to maybe be the best 3rd overall of all time ND that's saying alot considering that it's not saying a little. This could be the shot in the arm that minny needed but who knows I'm not a doctor and someone else should drink high fructose corn syrup but not I maybe Dale the dog IF I COULD FINS HIM but also come get your bowl Dale it makes me sad your such a bad boy. But also Gato means cat and labor loves long walks on the catnip so that his baby kitty can be a good chap and maybe buy some fried eggs and ham because that's what the doctor ordered

4. Toronto North Stars Stars (via Dragons) - Westley Kirkpatrick

What can be sent about a guy that never had said anything about anyone before. Leslie could be East, but today hes not. And hes actually ambidextrous. This guy has been 3 things before. There was one and Della Douglas still not found. If anyone can know where the dragon's pick went, we know it went North by Northwest by West, but also to Toronto, but also it's not a waste. I'm forecast over the couple third time. Fill castle a third time castle, not castle. You know, but whatever, though never failed to fill it. It's fill as in Philip castle, the hockey player. Yeah, that's right, philip castle, whatever

BEER COMERCIAL

REEEEL MEN OF GENIUSSSSSS

ZEROREZ SPELL IT BACKWARDS OR FOREWARD IT SPELLS THE SAME ZEROREz

5. Tampa Bay Barracuda Barracuda - The Murray

IS THIS TRELLA CUZ I SWEAR IF THIS IS TRELLA HE KNOWS WHERE DALE IS LETS FUCKING GO CUDA IN 3 ALSO CUDA IN 2 AND NOW FOR THE ONE CUZ I WON TWICE IS U DONE. DAMN BOY TRAILER IS BACK I MEAN TRELLA THE DOG CUZ MR GOAT OF THE MOAT WHOLE FUCNING CASTLE GUY LETS GET SOME DINO CROCS AND MAKE MINI CROCS BECAUSE THE DIC OZ AND ALSO PAPADOC AND CLARNECE WHO HAD GOOD PARENTS AND FUCK A GOOD MARRAIGE BRO TAMPA BOUR TI TEN PEAT I BEEN SAYING THIS DOG LIKE IS U FUKCING READY

6. Toronto North Stars Stars (via pride) - Billy Hill
Whether bobby or Billy this dude is not even half a pint of alchol or even kind of a noodle arm bit the king of the bill will always stiff the waiter and because of that I'm now in regression playing my part as Steve Yzerman like as a wise man once said u need to sometimes call the dogs home and make mosquitos out of mole hills can u even tell that I've lost a couple toes and fingers in the trash this week like someone knows where to tailer my dress please and thank you Billy I hope u the best on a fun filled fitted media day

7. Manhattan Rage Rage (via Argonauts) - Austin Morley

Austin should be a great pickup for Manhattan for Manhattan and I don't see any way that this picture turns out to be bad in the worst case scenario it might turn out to be OK but you know, Manhattan usually drafts. Well I don't know why I'm actually being normal for this one, because you know, there's no point, and I've fed. It likes to talk s*** and just be ridiculous. So let's get back to the over the top Bernie Sanders, memes and someone can put some gloves on my hands. Because you know an auguration stuff or whatever. Anyways back to the time trello accidentally put toothpaste in my shoe. He said it was accidental so I believe him but also, how does toothpaste get into a shoe? I'm not really too sure about that I think the team needs to have another guy who stands around waiting to pet the team dog when the baby has been such a good boy.

8. Hamilton Steelhawks Steelhawks (via Renegades) - Trevor Lahey
Trav smokes right now, come on, trav smokes, I'm not playing with you. Bro, you know what I need right now I need some f****** pepperoni and some smokes and if you don't try to give me that s*** I'm gonna beat the f*** out of Lake cause you know that's what the fuck's going on right now. Also, it's time to get some sicks from free, so let's run them Uber the border. And I'm just trying to grow some pot. Fang, Lucy and get my family back together. Maybe get my grade eleven, you know, it'll be more of my grade 10. How to get to 10 before the 11?  Also fuck the green bastard and jay rocks a bitch. But seriously fuck jay rock you know we caught him beaten off at one time I don't want to prove of this b*******, trav, so get it right or get it tight. Like miss new booty said, don't play with me.

9. Hamilton Steelhawks Steelhawks - Activity Check This might be the best name I've seen come out of a draft yet this is f****** awesome, and Hamilton has already had, like, 3 picks in the top ten, so the rich always get richer as we say, and Hamilton always seems to come on on top in these situations, seriously, how the f*** do these? Guys just load up on top picks, they need to start missing so that you know, they fall back to the back of the class and stop having so many picks loaded up. It's not fair to the bums of the league like us, although Tampa is not about Tampa and for Tampa and 3 temp in 2 one, and we're blasting off. Cause it's not just a series, it's also a f****** cruise ship. S, it's also f****** related to NASA. Because f****** a girl to grass Tyson. Hes a f****** b****, and there's still.  Glad I don't hear what the f*** what he says. If anyone wants to debate me or not come get some.

10. Calgary Dragons Dragons (via Platoon) -  Arthur Kaliyev
Chris Collins worth voice, no, here's a guy who has a first step, but also is platoon to be a dragon. Whatever happened to that guy that used to play Here. That we don't talk about anymore awkward but I like this guy. I like this guy, hes gonna be the new guy to be the greatest guy. And dragon history cause his name's kaliyev, which sounds like Kali Yuga. Which sounds like meditation, which sounds like. Let's f****** vibrate into the fourth dimension. Because that's what higher vibrational beings do. And we aint playing games no more. Baby, we're out here vibrating without.  Tomatoes and you know, sometimes the weather is bad and you need to bring an umbrella. That's when I hit up trowel and let him know that hit me baby one more time, it's on the radio last night because sometimes you just go to bring a tile and if you don't bring a towel towel as in drying. Then you're a dumb, dumb, dumb and a d********, and I'm neither of those m***** ******* Galaxy brain all the time. And that's why the fairies in the woods love me.

11. New Orleans Specters Specters - Bernard Lodge
Rumor has that if you collect all 7 dragon balls that my dad will come back from that Catalina milk you are supposed to buy 15 years ago, but I also don't believe that because I tried calling him once and it said the number you have dialed is incomplete. Please try again, which makes me think that. Hes never paid his phone bill because hes out banging hookers and doing cocaine. At some cheap dive bar, but anyways to this guy, Bernard. He can lodge in my place any time. He wants because that's just how we get down here That also Also mad because we don't f*** with people that aint from Tampa. So if you ain't from the click you claim and 8313 Get the fuck up out of here because we don't fuck with that fake Can also be here, so this s***'s about to be real in the 70s. Dog i'm not even playing we are in the fucking seventies now boy and tampa Needs that first cup like we're coming for it. Cause we aint playing No More. Like my father is about to start laying. And i'm praying when we get out here like a beat down

12. Calgary Dragons Dragons (via Patriotes) - Jaden Tanner
For the ones that come before Jaylen Turner. Is that guy and I mean, Tanner? Because it's not Turner. Also, Turner's tea is really good, and if you come to Pittsburgh, you can have it all the time, we actually make it and distill it here. Like we do with the Allegheny river and don't forget the Mon, the monk is the most important, especially on Monday, you know, 1 day like monday ha, you get it, that's the joke I made that up myself. I'm like we're not the way it jokes LOL come find out who your Real dad is, but also like Tanner could be a Really good player and this trade comes from the Patriots. Because Montreal doesn't know how to actually not trade away pics. Because they think that there's a Canadians. But there's a patriots which is weird. Because I couldn't imagine the New England Canadians but also couldn't imagine if Tom Brady played in the Canadian.  You didn't even football league because you know, they don't have drafts like the NFL, so he wouldn't have been the 199th pick, he would have just been the guy that walked on the scene and was like. Hey, I'm gonna throw a 1000 million touchdowns because that's actually like a couple billion because math is hard, but like that's just how it is in Canada. Also, there's a lot of alchemists because moose are alchemists, but somewhere out there, there's the missing link it's like they're Bigfoot or sasquash, Canada is crazy. Bro I love that place they're like. The big crazy little brother that just hit puberty way too young.

13. Toronto North Stars Stars (via Panthers) - Remington Richardson III
This guy sounds like a Civil War leader I like it and I like it a lot especially for the North guys another Canada place where you know Canada goes by their own rolls and the North skies always like to fly. Baby, let's go blue till I die North stars you know, like fishing, making Air Force one song about this like you know what? Nellie and the guys from back in the day I don't feel like to start wearing a bandana on my face again like back when that was flashy, you know the 90s and early 2000s to the mid were the best bring back weezy while we're at it, let him perform instead of Drake drake sucks. You f****** millennials, I'm sorry, genzier's just love Drake, that boy is a b****Give me some weezy all day. Drake's a whole funny, rich kid actor from Canada, he aint.  No rapper cause he could eat my shorts.

14. Chicago Syndicate syndicate - Alexandros Mograine
Here's where we get into the weird stuff. This is where fitted is running out of stuff to ramble about you know cause hes a great Rambler I don't. But I'm also really busy right now and kind on a lunch break, this is really hard to do when you're trying to pet the dog and also get work done. Cause you know, I'm a big boy now I gotta pay Bills and stuff and the offspring can't just play in the background all the time while I'm trying to, you know, play pokemon Raj on my Game Boy, couldn't. It's 1990 eight, and also soft coast needs to give me the masterball and the self scope. Because I can't catch ghost pokemon right now. So I can't get coupons. Mother to stop being a b**** and not haunting. The lavender place where the haunting is. So that would be really nice if I could just get the master ball. Catch me to go beat the elite 4 again, just.  Like smoke Em has lances of? Cause Lance is a b**** and Gary as well, professor oaks nephew, and hes a f****** d******I'm sorry grandson, whatever you know what I'm getting at. Also, the actress mom is pretty hot I think.

15. Atlanta Inferno Inferno - Dan Johnston
Hotland I hear with the 15th pick in the draft, and you know, they get down there in hot land I'm boys, don't play, maybe f****** shooting off the Bang bangs and have a Magic city with t****** an the s*** m************ just be going Wild down there whole hump fest. Orn the whole town s**** wild, cause, yeah, I'm saying like I'm scared to get out of there one no, I'm puberty hit and asked what do you wanna do I will be worried you know, but Dan Johnston, he got it cause hes ready for the s***Hes a Bang bang Chitty chitty dude, he aint scared enough, and hes out here for the good times this guy's gonna be a cocaine. Pretty soon, I'm pretty sure living in Atlanta. Tough town and not just be crazy, and you gotta watch live fast, kid, no.  At heart just don't die hard. Did you ever see that Rick and Morty where someone does the die hard that was my favorite one she just kept yelling die hard but I know more die hard because I am die hard but also I used to dye my hair hard but Dan Johnston didn't cause Dan Johnson's the man, and hes gonna be the greatest 15th pick in the world. Hes gonna be like a first and a fifth pick together. Because that's what fifteen is it's a one in a five

16. New England Wolfpack Wolfpack - Rocky Orwell
17. Tampa Bay Varracuda Barracuda (via Aurora, via Blizzard) - Dan Craig
18. Tampa Bay Barracuda Barracuda (via Forge) - RIP THUNDERDOME 2013-2023
19. Calgary Dragons Dragons (via Aurora) - Sven Holmberg
20. Buffalo Stampede Stampede - Joseph Reed

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

P A Y   T H I S   M A N

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

Not started

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

5/7 media

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Ready to grade 2 words

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

peak fitted right here, 10/10

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

I have no idea what I just read but it 100% got me laughing. Pay the man!

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

this is the funniest thing i’ve ever read in a sim league

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

Fitted is BACK

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Thank you Fitted

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

I miss Pingy

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]