Create Account

S72 mPT#5: Showtime!

generally for playoffs I don't have the time to watch streams, but I'm definitely going to check in on Rocky's stats and Kelowna's performance cuz we gotta win the cup sometime soon

[Image: sig-orwell.png]

[Image: LeBr8Bk.png]
thank you to sulo and enigmatic for the sigs!  Knights

Our LR tends to ping what’s going on wether we’re in the playoffs or not so it’s easy to check in and see what’s up but i might check a couple streams to see how Yukon does but that’s all i’d wanna see as we didn’t make it this year.

[Image: Duga.gif]
Sig made by - @Ragnar or @XxCL16xX (if you made one for me let me know ill tag you)

I will be watching when I can. It has been an incredibly busy month for me and trying to find time for thing where I can. Typically, I would be on the PLAYOFF HYPE TRAIN during streams in the LR

[Image: Pi43cEV.png]
Big Thanks to @Sburbine & @Carpy48 for the dope graphic!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/sgu3vVP.png[/img]

i'll be watching my Vancouver Whalers win the whole damn thing from the comfort of our locker room. Nothing better then celebrating victories with our teammates.

(27)

[Image: image.png]

I’m following my teams progress in the playoffs and checking on how my player is contributing to the team, Im also checking on points leaders and goalie save percentages each round.

[Image: latrielle.png]
Sig. Graphic made by Ragnar

This offseason I plan on spamming the Chicago locker room during games, sending heart eyes to my teammates, and maybe watching a stream or two if I can.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

I will be watching the live streams. Watching the live streams allows you to see the action unfold in real time, hear commentary, and immerse yourself in the excitement of the games.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Honestly the playoffs are just so exciting. I plan on watching both of my teams Anchorage/Atlanta streams. While I have never suited up for the Inferno they are still my family and will be cheering them to the end. As for Anchorage, we have high hopes for these playoffs so I plan on watching every stream.

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png]
[Image: Q9Ii17g.png]
Credit to Ragnar and Enigmatic for the great Signatures

i do not usually engage in things regarding playoffs with my simulation hockey league team as right now we are in dire straits against phillidelphia

[Image: izzy.PNG]

I mean yeah I'm just gonna follow along in the locker room. I'll watch a stream if I have a spare second to be able to do so but I'm rather busy irl so it may not end up happening

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

So for our first game against Yukon, I watched and we got crushed. I hung around the discord for the second game, we also got crushed. I forgot the SHL existed yesterday and we won both our games. So I will no longer be loitering around for sims.

It's a rare day that I get to actually watch the streams but here's a fun story - I was working and it was super slow so I thought I might get to catch the stream - literally 2 seconds before the game my player was playing, someone came in to bother me, when that was done, the game was over. Literally the one 5 minute stretch where I wanted to watch and that's the 5 minutes this customer just had to come in, bah!

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

We engage by playing in it. LA was fortunate enough to be able to reach the playoffs within the first proper season after the rebuild. Cant watch streams as a guy from Finland so no wae, just play

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

This is Ace Lightning's last playoff run in the SMJHL, so he will be going full fledged and will purchase all the merch. Go Battleborn!
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2023, 10:58 AM by diacope. Edited 1 time in total.)

Of course I'll check the box scores and every little detail in them but I'm definitely going to be/am late to the party. With time moving and life still getting itself together it's been hard to get myself in the headspace lately.. Not a big issue though because I get too addicted and even if it's a little less fun being less active I'm still part of an amazing team with stats I can check that makes all my efforts worth it again :D

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon