Create Account

S72 mPT#5: Showtime!

I plan to hear from Alex that we have finally made it to the promise land and my name will finally make sense as a 4 star champ

(28)

The plan for the playoffs? same as last season. Just try to win every game rather than use it and try to defend the leads as much as possible!

[29 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Its my last playoffs in the j and I have a real chance at a cup again so I will be showing up to watch every stream with the team! Hard not to watch when facing your old team too

WATCH. EVERYTHING. AND. PANIC. No but honestly, my heart rate will suffer from close games and I will inevitably lose sleep and years of life over this, I just know it. I will watch and do pbp in the LR tho, vibes all around!

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

We've had such terrible luck in our playoff pushes these last few seasons, it's hard to watch at this point. I can understand outright losing, but when re-simming happens on the regular, it kinds of loses some of it's appeal.

Code:
Words: 25+

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

I do follow as much as I followed the regular season, so honestly not a lot and probably no streams. But I do at least try to check the results every day. Luckily it's pretty easy to check from the LR how we're doing.

[Image: sulov.gif]

So how am I going to watch the games, it really depends. I am planning to watch them live when possible, but often this isn't possible due to time zone difference, and then I'll just see the scores going in the LR the day after.

[Image: FuriousChicken.gif]

I’m going to be doing anything and everything I possibly can to make some damn noise. I don’t think I’m gonna pop in to watch a stream but our managers and team always do a really good job of pinging us when streams are happening. I’m always a part of the fun and I’m super excited to be part of the St. Louis scarecrows locker room. It’s honestly one of the best times I’ve ever had and I’ve been in the SHL for a long time.

Honestly I probably wont follow past looking at the boxscores until my team is knocked out.  Struggling to find the time to do anything SHL related at the moment.  Go Buffalo!

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

I watched all Euro-friendly streams and hyped the locker room. Unfortunately our run was short this time but we enjoyed it still. Five games against Edmonton was more than we thought. Vamos.

[Image: salming.png]

I decided to get my ass kicked this playoffs and go out in the first round. Unfortunately I watched some of that live but I had a little hope in the beginning

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

not following them much. great falls came in last and missed the playoffs, and tampa bay were swept by new england. so not much to see from my two teams here in these playoffs.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

As my team was eliminated from the playoffs this year, I will be taking some much needed time off from the playoffs and hockey. Go Blizzard

[Image: MMCPaEg.png]

[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png][Image: eP8F2Ne.png]

I will come to the locker room, post "!t" and "!p" and cheer my team on in the aftermath. Maybe I'll catch a sim if it's before 6pm.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

I plan on watching every game blindfolded and listening to the commentary on the radio. It will be a truly sensory immersive experience unlike any other. Try it out for yourself.

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]