Create Account

Rediscovering the Bap (Part 4)
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2023, 04:33 AM by diacope.)

-> Rediscovering the Bap (Part 4) - The Tailfeathers

Hello again my fellow baps, featherily friends alike and desert crabs like Mike! Sorry it's been even longer this time when I wanted these articles to be out cohesively in some sort of unit but that didn't work out, it's a perfect time to wrap up my series though with the season about to end so without further ado let's rediscover some more about the Baltimore Platoon I may have not known before.. Next time I plan it out a little better, got to fix my timing too.

We checked out the wings, talons and beaks in our previous parts fitting the scheme perfectly but I couldn't figure out what the goaltenders label should be for all this, at first I had the body in mind as well as the mind in mind and the gears were rolling but things have fizzled out since then, now when I think about again for some reason the tailfeathers stick out more so I'm going with that. After a quick search it seems they do help with communicating and aiding the flight.. Success! Now I've said numerous times before how important each role was and what they mean for our team but this position is even more important than the ones before, without somebody to camp our blue spot we'd have no chance at all, making goaltenders a must need and integral part of any hockey team, or I should say for our sake.. Body. Magnifying ourselves in a little more you'll notice these colorful tailfeathers come in different shades and forms moving up and down the scale from rookie backups to veteran starters covering most of or little net with their bodies so you never know what you'll see, especially after a long break on a branch eating a worm brunch.. Thankfully it seems both of our flight coordinators are well fed in their respective category with plenty of room to grow so it should be fun a fun one. Let's get into it!

(Beginning with the minute munching, ending with the bench crunching it's the heavy equipped and almost always hunching..)

-> GOALTENDERS AKA LEADERS

..Sir Devoir
Flying around with the flock for seven seasons now it seems like a clearly dedicated Devoir wants to see our team glide into success more than anyone else and even without knowing that I definitely know this name from my previous experiences in other leagues before the SHL.. That's why I left this until the end to make sure my thoughts were clear so I could write some new and creative words! Am I doing a good job?. Not many of my teammates are under six feet like myself but Sir stretches out to a five foot ten frame whenever pushing off the twine so welcome to the small club. Stats are also short sighted with many of their accomplishments shaping the winds of today rather than the past but it's been a journey of consistency, steady improvements, loyalty so I know it'll pay off soon if it already hasn't and I'm excited for that. Raiya Rabinov's defensive attributes have increased! Keep up the amazing work!!

..Toms Zile
Toms is another netminder that's played in seven seasons but this time it's mostly in the Canadian market for Toronto and his hot start came at the start of his career with forty nine wins and twenty three losses in his first three seasons. During the next three though we would see a huge decline winning just eighteen games and taking on one hundred and twenty three losses in the process, draining most of his potential and a potential deal with his team giving him a chance to refresh in free agency. That's where we come in, last season we had three different backups who didn't really show much futuristic prowl but now with Zile added to the mix whose already been around the block a few times gives us more favorable outcomes when the games matter more than any of the one did in our development seasons while also easing a very busy Sir Devoirs mind for the first time in their career it seems, as well as making his name a little more familiar for the future. Size is also another plus reigning in at six foot three to help steer the birds when the chance is given and with his veteran earning presence in the background it definitely makes him another key part to our team if we want to continue to fly through the many weathers of the other teams.

Well that's it we looked at every player, prospect, veteran and names added during the season.. I hope you enjoyed! This part was a little longer than I expected or I would have added team history too so I guess stay tuned next time!? Again thanks for tuning in and feeding the crew everybody, have an amazing week!! *sores in the air*

-> LAST PART

..https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=132444

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

I LOVE this series, it's a love letter to our team and it is a pleasure and a privilege to be your linemate

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!

Stick taps for the team

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

09-01-2023, 09:57 AMMikeLiut Wrote: I LOVE this series, it's a love letter to our team and it is a pleasure and a privilege to be your linemate

Yeahthat Heart

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon