Create Account

Shylo Moxii Retirement
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2023, 02:35 AM by Shylo_Moxii. Edited 1 time in total.)

Well it’s been a fun and long process and ride. Shylo Moxii will be finishing his career in a underperforming way. 

I have to make a confession. Personally I’ve suffered from burnout with the league. On top of some more personal things going on including injuries from a really bad car accident that I have had to deal with. I think I’m going to take a solid break from the league for now. Get rejuvenated and come back at a later date. Thank you to everyone along the way on the grinding process thank you to everyone in Great Falls, Quebec, and Montreal. I wouldn’t have made it this far without any of you. I could ping everyone who had made an impact but it would be a very long process and I would forget some people. 

But anyway I’ve bantered enough. Thank you SHL for being so kind to me over the past almost 2 years. I will be back in the future, but until then I bid you a farewell.

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

I hope you make a full and speedy recovery!

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Get well soon! Hopefully we'll see you back one day

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

Rest weel so everything will get back in order and see you soon!

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

I hope everything will get better.

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!