Create Account

Chirper #31 (Portal Edition)

Looking forward to another good episode of AEW Dynamite today!

[Image: RaidTheArcade.gif]

09-13-2023, 11:05 AMRaidTheArcade Wrote: Looking forward to another good episode of AEW Dynamite today!

say it aint so - weezer

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

09-13-2023, 10:30 AMhhh81 Wrote: Take up a new hobby! I have so many book recommendations for anyone who wants them Smile
My wife is a super avid reader and has tried to get me more into it but I would rather play out a story via a video game in most cases. Would gladly pass on the book recommendations though!

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

09-12-2023, 12:27 PMJamesT Wrote: I keep tapping the portal button on mobile thinking it's the home option cause of muscle memory :(

I do this too
We're in sync :heart_eyes:

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Already talked about the portal, IIHF, and cards this week. There's nothing more to chirp about

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Not sure how many times I've chirped this week

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

But I am ready for the IIHFs

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

Announcer: Where are they now?

Announcer: They are living among us. Average citizens, average heroes. Quietly and anonymously continuing to make the world a better place.

Scene 6- New Life, New Job

(15 years later)

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Mrs. Hogenson: Denied? You’re denying my claim? I don’t understand....I have full coverage!

Bob: I’m sorry, Mrs. Hogenson, but our liability is spelled out in paragraph 17. It states clearly-

Mrs. Hogenson: [stammering] I-I can’t pay for this!

[phone rings]

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

I love the new portal

[Image: McGriddy10.gif]
Credit to @KaleSalad, @Ragnar, @ValorX77, @sulovilen, and @enigmatic for my Sigs

I'm 1 TPE away from 800

[Image: McGriddy10.gif]
Credit to @KaleSalad, @Ragnar, @ValorX77, @sulovilen, and @enigmatic for my Sigs

Let the IIHF begin.

[Image: salming.png]

New season, same old two-way winger.

[Image: salming.png]

2 days until the rookie tournament in Buffalo, can't wait to watch Habs hockey again.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

And speaking of the Habs, I'm heading to Montreal in November to see back to back games vs the Bruins and Canucks. Fired up!

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page